Obama: Dems’ Troubles Have Nothing To Do With My Policies

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
good grief, people frikken pay UP TO $34.000 to hear this Gibberish BS? how lovely this man has set a record traveling all over the country to raise funds for HIS PARTY on our dime...

SNIP:

By Tim Cavanaugh

May 9, 2014 12:17 AM

During his fundraising trip to Los Angeles Wednesday, President Obama discovered anew that the United States is in bad shape, and he was again left in puzzlement about what could be the cause.
“You get a self-fulfilling prophecy,” the president told supporters, urging them to help Democrats avoid potentially significant losses in both houses of Congress in the November midterm elections. “The people who have the most at stake in a government that works opt out of the system. People who believe government doesn’t work are most empowered. Gridlock reigns and we get the downward spiral of even more cynicism.” gag me

Speaking to a group of millionaires during a $10,000-to-$34,000-a-plate dinner at the Bel Air home of Walt Disney Studios Chairman Alan Horn, Obama explained that the Democrats’ problem is that they’re just too committed to the poor.is the joke line?:lol:

“The congenital problem that Democrats have is in midterms especially we don’t vote,” Obama told donors including living legend Barbra Streisand and Dreamworks SKG co-founder Jeffrey Katzenberg. “Our voters are younger, they’re more likely to be minority, and because they’re more likely to be struggling they’re not always paying attention when the president is not – the presidential candidate isn’t on the ballot.”:lol:

all of the bs here
Obama: Dems' Troubles Have Nothing To Do With My Policies | National Review Online

Last edited:
With Obama it's always--ALWAYS--someone else's fault. Kiosks. Typhoons. The Tea Party. Democrat voters. The GOP.
No, the problem is him.

a comment with this article at the site

Pee Wee Herman is, currently, the president of the United States of America.

Too committed to the poor. That's freaking hilarious. Like an elite like him cares at all about the poor. If he did, he wouldn't keep promoting policies that suck for the poor.

Too committed to the poor. That's freaking hilarious. Like an elite like him cares at all about the poor. If he did, he wouldn't keep promoting policies that suck for the poor.

absolutely
their policies (Democrats/progressive/commies ) are geared to make people dependents of the Guberment...that way he and his COMRADES get to run them and the people on it

they make my skin crawl

[ame=http://youtu.be/jTy483gq-LM]No More Words - Berlin, w/lyrics - YouTube[/ame]

New Topics

Forum List

Back