Obama opposed gay marriage...why isnt he cancelled?

Plenty of people are getting cancelled for things they said or posted to social media over a decade ago.

So, Obama’s homophobia is ok?

Why, specifically?
You don't understand much, do you? At that time, it would have been political suicide to come out for gay marriage. In David Axlrods book on Obama, he said that Obama was never really against gay marriage but had to take that position at the time. Obama then got elected and went on to do much to support LGBT causes

Trump, on the other hand, claimed that he would be a champion on LGBT causes as a candidate. As president, he did considerable damage to the LGBT community. So tell me again. Who should be canceiled?
The guy put a rainbow of color floodlights onto the White House. He was a bullshitting fraud from the beginning. If he lied low about it, it may be different. You keep thinking traditional marriage is a joke and we are paying the price for it today. Raising children is harder then other and it costs a few times more in real terms because of all the agendas.

Explain how anyone has ever acted to prevent or abolish "traditional marriage." Heterosexuals can have a "traditional marriage," or have an untraditional one, depending on their preference. Same-sex marriage does nothing to prevent this. And all married people have the opportunity to make a success of their marriages or screw them up.

I thought that the colored-light display at the White House was very sweet and supportive of our fellow citizens. It didn't hurt anyone, nor was it meant to.
Dear, you are wasting you time with that dolt. You will never get a reasonable answer out of iot.

CC 22lcidw | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

I know. He is one of those morons who act like they are being "deprived" of something when they are not, or are being "persecuted" by the actions of people who have absolutely nothing to do with him and don't affect his life in any way. There is nothing like playing the victim. Next they will be claiming that what you have for dinner gives them gas five states away. It would be fun to hear his explanation, though. I just feel sorry that LGBTQ folks have to put up with this crap when they never did anything to anybody.

Plenty of people are getting cancelled for things they said or posted to social media over a decade ago.

Why, specifically?
You don't understand much, do you? At that time, it would have been political suicide to come out for gay marriage. In David Axlrods book on Obama, he said that Obama was never really against gay marriage but had to take that position at the time. Obama then got elected and went on to do much to support LGBT causes

Trump, on the other hand, claimed that he would be a champion on LGBT causes as a candidate. As president, he did considerable damage to the LGBT community. So tell me again. Who should be canceiled?
The guy put a rainbow of color floodlights onto the White House. He was a bullshitting fraud from the beginning. If he lied low about it, it may be different. You keep thinking traditional marriage is a joke and we are paying the price for it today. Raising children is harder then other and it costs a few times more in real terms because of all the agendas.

Explain how anyone has ever acted to prevent or abolish "traditional marriage." Heterosexuals can have a "traditional marriage," or have an untraditional one, depending on their preference. Same-sex marriage does nothing to prevent this. And all married people have the opportunity to make a success of their marriages or screw them up.

I thought that the colored-light display at the White House was very sweet and supportive of our fellow citizens. It didn't hurt anyone, nor was it meant to.
Dear, you are wasting you time with that dolt. You will never get a reasonable answer out of iot.

I know. He is one of those morons who act like they are being "deprived" of something when they are not, or are being "persecuted" by the actions of people who have absolutely nothing to do with him and don't affect his life in any way. There is nothing like playing the victim. Next they will be claiming that what you have for dinner gives them gas five states away. It would be fun to hear his explanation, though. I just feel sorry that LGBTQ folks have to put up with this crap when they never did anything to anybody.
You go girl!! Right on! Lets make sure it see this

Why, specifically?

As President, Trump worked to decriminalize homosexuality around the world.

What did Obama do? He cozied up to the regime that throws gays off of buildings.

It is a curious question given that Trump’s support among gay voters was higher than for other Republican candidates for President in years past.

Gay voters share why they are voting for President Trump

Trump applauds poll showing 45 percent support among gay men
Just goes to show you, gays can be just ans stupid and easily duped as the resy of you
Leftists hate it when people they believe are theirs to command dare to think for themselves.

selective-outrage-liberals-obama-miss-california-hypocrisy-political-poster-1266638628.jpg

She was crucified by the left. A year earlier, the left made heart eyes at Obama for saying the exact same thing.

If it weren't for double standards, the left would have no standards at all.

Why, specifically?

What did Obama do? He cozied up to the regime that throws gays off of buildings.
Horseshit!
Trump campaign to decriminalise homosexuality is 'a sham', activists say (pinknews.co.uk)

The Trump administration’s professed campaign to decriminalise homosexuality around the world is nothing more than “smoke and mirrors”, leading human rights activists revealed.

A year and a half after the supposed program was launched, it has almost nothing to show for its efforts – and in some countries it has actually lost ground as Trump’s domestic policy agenda undercuts the push for LGBT+ rights abroad.

Speaking to The Daily Beast, Julie Dorf, a senior adviser at the Council for Global Equality, summed up the alleged campaign as a “sham” and “nothing more than a series of self-promoting Twitter photos”.

Next piece of bovine excrement please

It is a curious question given that Trump’s support among gay voters was higher than for other Republican candidates for President in years past.

Just goes to show you, gays can be just ans stupid and easily duped as the resy of you
Leftists hate it when people they believe are theirs to command dare to think for themselves.
Are they thinking? Really? Are you thinking?

Why, specifically?

Horseshit!
Trump campaign to decriminalise homosexuality is 'a sham', activists say (pinknews.co.uk)

The Trump administration’s professed campaign to decriminalise homosexuality around the world is nothing more than “smoke and mirrors”, leading human rights activists revealed.

A year and a half after the supposed program was launched, it has almost nothing to show for its efforts – and in some countries it has actually lost ground as Trump’s domestic policy agenda undercuts the push for LGBT+ rights abroad.

Speaking to The Daily Beast, Julie Dorf, a senior adviser at the Council for Global Equality, summed up the alleged campaign as a “sham” and “nothing more than a series of self-promoting Twitter photos”.

Oh, so in the view of people who hate Trump, he didn't accomplish anything.

And you think that's credible...why, exactly?

Dunno. What does your irrational hatred of conservatives tell you?

Why, specifically?

Horseshit!

He damned sure did accomlish anything with respect to LGBT rights except to erode them, and thatg has been well documented right here ion this thread

I don't hate conservitive. I hate bigots and laugh at stupid people

Why, specifically?

Horseshit!

He damned sure did accomlish anything with respect to LGBT rights except to erode them, and thatg has been well documented right here ion this thread
Yes, I'm sure you believe that.

Have you considered therapy for your self-loathing?

can Blacks be bigots?

Have you considered therapy for you delusions and intelectual deficts ?

can Blacks be bigots?
Of course. What kind of stupid question is that. ? Your feble red herring logical fallacy attempt to change the subject?

*your
*intellectual
*deficits

:auiqs.jpg:

*your
*intellectual
*deficits

Thaats all you have? Typos?

*your
*intellectual
*deficits

Thaats all you have? Typos?
*That's

No, that's all you have to prove your "intelectual superiority".

Forum List

Back