Obama OK with killing eagles!

HenryBHough

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Oak Grove, Massachusetts
Yup.

He says it's OK to kill eagles but only if you do it with a windmill.

News from The Associated Press

If your kid does it with a rock he/she/it (liberal chillins) can get a long jail term. But not if you do it while creating electricity with a windmill.

Hey, it's only a national symbol and we all know what THAT'S worth these days.

Of course, he is. Eagle is a symbol of America.

Juxtapose this with the story from Cal a few years ago when thousands of farm workers and farmers were put out of work because they couldn't get any water for their farms because of a snail darter or some such animal. Repubs need to push hard on this environmental hypocrisy from the so called Green Party, push really hard.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vox
Yup.

He says it's OK to kill eagles but only if you do it with a windmill.

News from The Associated Press

If your kid does it with a rock he/she/it (liberal chillins) can get a long jail term. But not if you do it while creating electricity with a windmill.

Hey, it's only a national symbol and we all know what THAT'S worth these days.
You don't want to kill eagles with windmills. I'm good with that. Some way needs to be developed that will keep the eagles and other birds away from wind farms.
Then once they are protected from wind farms they can die from polution and destruction of habitat due to global warming. Are you good with that? And, in case you wish to argue that pollution and global warming will not affect the eagles you can do a bit of reading on how the number of polar bears is steadly declining due to the loss of artic ice.

Eagles are beautiful birds. I am told they are an endangered species. They are also our national symbol and should be protected at all cost. My 2 cents. Where's Luddly??!

Forum List

Back