Obama not Constitutionally eligible to be President

Personally, I don't care what you believe.

Yes you do.

do you really think it's that hard to join MENSA?
all it takes is having an IQ of 131 or higher
and just because you have a high IQ, doesn't mean you actually possess common sense
all it means is you have a higher potential to learn

I have a 130 IQ and im a friggin idiot, so you shouldnt expect amazing results from people with high IQs. Having a high IQ just means that you are good at logic puzzles, for the most part. By the way, i believe a 141 IQ is required to be in MENSA, though that number tends to vary depending on where you are looking on the web.

then you dont understand the meaning of the word "potential"

You hear that sound? That was the sound of my post whipping past your head, of course you do have the personality of a door knob.. So I wouldn't expect you to get it..

You hear that sound? That was the sound of my post whipping past your head, of course you do have the personality of a door knob.. So I wouldn't expect you to get it..
you think it does, but it didnt
you failed, like usual

By the way, i believe a 141 IQ is required to be in MENSA, though that number tends to vary depending on where you are looking on the web.

The number changes depending on the Test you took.

The basis for the number is top 2 percentile.

Can anyone explain why some of these so called mensa genius's are some of the stupidest mofos you could ever meet?And why do they take pride in their idiot test scores?

Can anyone explain why some of these so called mensa genius's are some of the stupidest mofos you could ever meet?And why do they take pride in their idiot test scores?

Intelligence is not common sense. Genius tend to be social inept and a lot lack basic common sense. IQ does not measure how much you know either, it measures how well you may be able to learn things. The problem here is that learning may be restricted in some way, to a single or several subjects.

Intelligence is not common sense. Genius tend to be social inept and a lot lack basic common sense. IQ does not measure how much you know either, it measures how well you may be able to learn things. The problem here is that learning may be restricted in some way, to a single or several subjects.

Nope, couldn't understand a word.

I didn't bring it up, I was simply replying to the ignorance of another poster...

Much like I am doing right now.

Imagine that.

So says someone unable to address a simple premise in a discussion he SAYS is idiotic...

The Suit I was hoping to be Heard was Denied today...

And so ONCE again the Supreme Court answers your claims with a response of " This is so lame, even we won't touch it" And of course you will go on about how the Courts have done nothing even though they have done everything properly in response to a nuisance claim. Even sending it all the way to the US Supreme Court.

And so ONCE again the Supreme Court answers your claims with a response of " This is so lame, even we won't touch it" And of course you will go on about how the Courts have done nothing even though they have done everything properly in response to a nuisance claim. Even sending it all the way to the US Supreme Court.

So now you are going to speak for me?

I am in fact dissappointed that they will not Hear the Case.

What interests me is how Idiots, like you, can't answer a simple premise I asserted, but rather rail on as if you are some type of Authority on the matter.

I still believe he is ineligible, but I also accept the Courts decision.

I also hope that someone brings a Case that they will in fact Hear, so the Issue can be addressed directly, for the purpose in which it was intended.

I would simply like the SCOTUS to address the possibility of someone like William not only being eligible for the Presidency, but also would become King of England, had his Mother been a U.S. Citizen.

I notice no one has been able to address that, other than simply dismissing it out of hand.

I like how someone who has supposedly fought for my Right to have such things addressed, would simply like me to shut up and just not care about what I believe to be true about our Constitution.

One would think if someone is so sure of what the Constitution says on the matter, then they wouldn't mind a fair airing of the Issues at hand, in regard to such decisions?!?!?!?!?

Obviously such things are not what YOU fought for...

So now you are going to speak for me?

I am in fact dissappointed that they will not Hear the Case.

What interests me is how Idiots, like you, can't answer a simple premise I asserted, but rather rail on as if you are some type of Authority on the matter.

I still believe he is ineligible, but I also accept the Courts decision.

I also hope that someone brings a Case that they will in fact Hear, so the Issue can be addressed directly, for the purpose in which it was intended.

I would simply like the SCOTUS to address the possibility of someone like William not only being eligible for the Presidency, but also would become King of England, had his Mother been a U.S. Citizen.

I notice no one has been able to address that, other than simply dismissing it out of hand.

I like how someone who has supposedly fought for my Right to have such things addressed, would simply like me to shut up and just not care about what I believe to be true about our Constitution.

One would think if someone is so sure of what the Constitution says on the matter, then they wouldn't mind a fair airing of the Issues at hand, in regard to such decisions?!?!?!?!?

Obviously such things are not what YOU fought for...

It had a fair airing NUMB NUTS. The 9 Justices and the previous courts all agreed his VALID, LEGAL, BINDING, Birth Certificate took care of the case. No need for anything else.

It had a fair airing NUMB NUTS. The 9 Justices and the previous courts all agreed his VALID, LEGAL, BINDING, Birth Certificate took care of the case. No need for anything else.

SHOW ME where they said that...

I'll wait here.

Or do YOU speak for the SCOTUS now?

Forum List

Back