Obama not Constitutionally eligible to be President

Since you don't seem to ever be able to add to any discussion I have seen, you will have to forgive me if I put you on ignore.

Should you need to contact me for anything, Moderation wise, please feel free to use the Private Message System, since I will be unable to see your tripe any other way, going forward.

Thanks in advance.

Wow, you are on a roll.. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

It is an Issue that NEEDS to be addressed so that we can settle just who is and who is not Eligible to be President...

Let me cite a simple example, for those whose minds can't grasp what it is that is at Issue:

Let's say that Princess Grace (Grace Kelly) had Married Prince Charles and not Prince Rainier III, and that William was her Child.

That would mean that Prince William would not only be Eligible to be President of the United States, but he would also be Heir to the Throne of England.

Anyone here believe our Founding Fathers would have allowed such a thing?

I do not believe they would, and I would like the SCOTUS to address the Issue.

It is an Issue that NEEDS to be addressed so that we can settle just who is and who is not Eligible to be President...

Let me cite a simple example, for those whose minds can't grasp what it is that is at Issue:

Let's say that Princess Grace (Grace Kelly) had Married Prince Charles and not Prince Rainier III, and that William was her Child.

That would mean that Prince William would not only be Eligible to be President of the United States, but he would also be Heir to the Throne of England.

you are well and truly fucked. i know you won't read this because of your iron will and peerless self control, but it needs to be said. Grace Kelly? Prince William? please, you're an embarassment.

come in off the balcony and take your meds.

Rumor has it that he needs to take the oath again, and that Justice Roberts, or somebody who can read, will have to give him the oath. Evidently, the wording mishap in the inauguration has to be fixed legally.

It seems like Roberts tried to pull it off freehand, and Obama cut him slack. But, the purists say the Faithfully word needs to be read, and repeated, in a specific order within the quotes. 35 words total.

More nonsense, but the rules are in place for a reason.:cuckoo:

are you really THAT retarded? Grace Kelly couldn't have married Prince Charles as he was 8 years old when she married....are you one of those pedo freaks who thinks that children should be allowed to marry? :cuckoo:

• Thanks
Reactions: del
are you really THAT retarded? Grace Kelly couldn't have married Prince Charles as he was 8 years old when she married....are you one of those pedo freaks who thinks that children should be allowed to marry? :cuckoo:

Let's not get into THAT again. :eek:

Interesting that you cannot address the point...

Make it ANY U.S. Citizen (Female) that Prince Charles Marries, is it ok with you that his Sons would be eligible for the Presidency of the U.S., and do you think that is what the Founding Fathers had in mind when they made the Law?

Simple question.

Make it ANY U.S. Citizen (Female) that Prince Charles Marries, is it ok with you that his Sons would be eligible for the Presidency of the U.S., and do you think that is what the Founding Fathers had in mind when they made the Law?

Simple question.

Was he living in the united states when his son was born? Did his son continue to live in the united states without him or did prince charles stay with his son in the usa? Did Prince charles...rather his son have to give up usa citizenship if he were to become the next king or prince? Did Prince Charles American wife give up her citizenship to be a Princess of England?

too many unanswered questions to give any kind of difinitive answer........

Care

And you want us to believe your in Mensa. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
do you really think it's that hard to join MENSA?
all it takes is having an IQ of 131 or higher
and just because you have a high IQ, doesn't mean you actually possess common sense
all it means is you have a higher potential to learn

Simple question.
Okay, let's see if you can learn. If Prince Charles has a child that is an American citizen, born in America under the requirements set forth under our laws, then he or she is eligible to run for president. Got it? Now how many years are you going to beat this dead horse?

do you really think it's that hard to join MENSA?
all it takes is having an IQ of 131 or higher
and just because you have a high IQ, doesn't mean you actually possess common sense
all it means is you have a higher potential to learn

Well, judging by this thread, I wouldn't rate his "potential to learn" very high..

Forum List

Back