Obama not Constitutionally eligible to be President

Yes, a LAW has made him a Citizen at Birth, which means his Birth makes him a Naturalized Citizen, and not Natural Born.

See, to me, that makes it sound like when he was Born, he was, Naturally, a Citizen. And maybe I'm crazy, but that, in turn, makes it sound like he's a Natural Born Citizen.

No Law can change Nature,

Maybe not, but it can draw the fine lines about what term "natrual born citizen" exactly means in regards to qualifying for the presidency.

It's not like Mother Nature is going to show up and iron out the details and grey areas for us. We have to figure that out for ourselves, through legislation and the courts.

Your claim, if I'm following correctly, is that only one law has addressed this so far, the one in 1790, because the exact phrase "natural born citizen" has not otherwise appeared in laws.

I suspect, however, that the common understanding of the term is that it means "citizen at birth," and that the Court will uphold that interpretation.

But, as you say, we will see...

It's time to kill this thread. He's our president now, whether we like it or not. Even if he doesn't qualify, he's already been sworn in and it's too late to do anything about it now.

I just hope he's better than the last several presidents.

It's time to kill this thread. He's our president now, whether we like it or not. Even if he doesn't qualify, he's already been sworn in and it's too late to do anything about it now.

Gaar has an identical thread in another forum. 3000 posts. You're just not trying!

The Suits will continue...

Why kill the Thread?

You are free to not post to it all you like.

You understand that, right?

See, to me, that makes it sound like when he was Born, he was, Naturally, a Citizen. And maybe I'm crazy, but that, in turn, makes it sound like he's a Natural Born Citizen.

Then you obviously don't understand the difference between Naturalized and Natural Born...

Just like many others here.

Imagine that.

Last edited:
hey, it's your thread, pal.

run with it.

:lol:
Since you don't seem to ever be able to add to any discussion I have seen, you will have to forgive me if I put you on ignore.

Should you need to contact me for anything, Moderation wise, please feel free to use the Private Message System, since I will be unable to see your tripe any other way, going forward.

Thanks in advance.

Since you don't seem to ever be able to add to any discussion I have seen, you will have to forgive me if I put you on ignore.

Should you need to contact me for anything, Moderation wise, please feel free to use the Private Message System, since I will be unable to see your tripe any other way, going forward.

Thanks in advance.
uh, you fail again

you can not put a mod on ignore

Thanks in advance.

wanna bet?
:lol:

Forum List

Back