Obama nonchalant and Joking in His speech while, The Islamist are on the move

Nope i'm a realist, You?...You don't see what you see? Like Obama?
I see nut case muslims like I have seen nut case christians. Note the key word is "nut case". Do you hate freedom of religion?
Nut case Christians are beheading innocent people in the name of the baby Jesus?

Fun...I see nut cases who are Christian.....but I don't SEE Christian nutcases killing in the name of Jesus.
I dont recall beheading being the specific act of choice but we know you have to say that in order to deflect from the point that christians murder in the name of baby jesus all the time.
I was not deflecting...
But if you are referring to the radical religious right that blow up abortion clinics....I agree...and I call them what they are...radical Christians that do not view Christianity in the light the masses do...and I take them seriously..

But....

they are few and far between; and by no means have the ability to expand at the rate radical islam is
Then you should call the all the religious nutcases radicals and stop pretending its the religion instead of the radicals.
Interesting point....you gave me reason to pause and reconsider.
Thanks.

:eusa_doh:they are islamist not common criminals you idiot:wtf:

They represent mainstream Islam about as much as The People's Temple represents Christainity. If all of Islam - 23% of the world's population - were hellbent on our destruction, we would have already seen crap a whole lot worse than 911.
They wish to spread fundamentalist islam by the sword..."Common criminals":uhoh3:
You are paranoid to the extreme Jroc.
I see nut case muslims like I have seen nut case christians. Note the key word is "nut case". Do you hate freedom of religion?

Your in denial, or simply blindly supporting Obama's narrative. That doesn't say much for you being an honest person.

They represent mainstream Islam about as much as The People's Temple represents Christainity. If all of Islam - 23% of the world's population - were hellbent on our destruction, we would have already seen crap a whole lot worse than 911.
They wish to spread fundamentalist islam by the sword..."Common criminals":uhoh3:

Your in denial, or simply blindly supporting Obama's narrative. That doesn't say much for you being an honest person.
You avoided my question. That doesnt say much for you being an honest person.

Christians have went to the reformation. there is no comparison to radical islam now is there? I like to keep it real... You?

Christians have went to the reformation. there is no comparison to radical islam now is there? I like to keep it real... You?
You seem to forget that radical christians like bombing abortion clinics. Nothing like keeping it real now is there? You still avoided my question. Do you hate freedom of religion?

You seem to forget that radical christians like bombing abortion clinics. Nothing like keeping it real now is there?
That's a lame comparison and doesn't happen much. There is no comparison. You don't like to keep it real, you tow the line.

You seem to forget that radical christians like bombing abortion clinics. Nothing like keeping it real now is there?
That's a lame comparison and doesn't happen much. There is no comparison. You don't like to keep it real, you tow the line.
You must be stumped to come up with that lame impotent reply. You still avoided answering my question. You must know your line of logic is pretty much a lost cause.

You must be stumped to come up with that lame impotent reply. You still avoided answering my question. You must know your line of logic is pretty much a lost cause.

Nope your point is weak and you know it,, but you attempt to make it anyways, because you want to antagonize. I'm a Jew, Christians used to slaughter Jews. They don't anymore They've come out of the dark ages. Radical muslims 100s of millions of them have not

Nope your point is weak and you know it,, but you attempt to make it anyways, because you want to antagonize. I'm a Jew, Christians used to slaughter Jews. They don't anymore They've come out of the dark ages. Radical muslims 100s of millions of them have not
Sorry but claiming anyones point is weak is pitiful. I dont care if you claim you are a Jew. I asked you a simple question you keep avoiding because you know its going to expose your logic loop. Why cant you be real?

Sorry but claiming anyones point is weak is pitiful. I dont care if you claim you are a Jew. I asked you a simple question you keep avoiding because you know its going to expose your logic loop. Why cant you be real?

Claim? Same as you claim to be black...How many abortion clinics have been bombed?

Claim? Same as you claim to be black...How many abortion clinics have been bombed?
Now you know I'm not going to answer any of your questions since you are too afraid to answer mine. :laugh:

Now you know I'm not going to answer any of your questions since you are too afraid to answer mine. :laugh:

Good play your games somewhere else then. Radical muslims are making the case for themselves. Christians and your narrative? ...Not so much

Good play your games somewhere else then. Radical muslims are making the case for themselves. Christians and your narrative? ...Not so much
The only games are coming from you since you cant answer my question.

I've answered it multiple times..I live in the real world. You? it's questionable. People like you are better suited to argue with the white supremacists, as you promote your black supremacists ideology. Stick to what you know:thup:

I've answered it multiple times..I live in the real world. You? it's questionable. People like you are better suited to argue with the white supremacists, as you promote your black supremacists ideology. Stick to what you know
You never answered it. Do you hate religious freedom? Last chance.

I've answered it multiple times..I live in the real world. You? it's questionable. People like you are better suited to argue with the white supremacists, as you promote your black supremacists ideology. Stick to what you know

If it involves cutting off the heads of the infidels absolutely You?

What about stoning infidels to death? You ready to ban christianity yet?

"If thy brother, the son of thy mother, or thy son, or thy daughter, or the wife of thy bosom, or thy friend, which is as thine own soul, entice thee secretly, saying, Let us go and serve other gods, which thou hast not known, thou, nor thy fathers; Namely, of the gods of the people which are round about you ... Thou shalt not consent unto him, nor hearken unto him; neither shall thine eye pity him, neither shalt thou spare, neither shalt thou conceal him: But thou shalt surely kill him; thine hand shall be first upon him to put him to death, and afterwards the hand of all the people. And thou shalt stone him with stones, that he die." -- Dt.13:6-10

What about stoning infidels to death? You ready to ban christianity yet?

"If thy brother, the son of thy mother, or thy son, or thy daughter, or the wife of thy bosom, or thy friend, which is as thine own soul, entice thee secretly, saying, Let us go and serve other gods, which thou hast not known, thou, nor thy fathers; Namely, of the gods of the people which are round about you ... Thou shalt not consent unto him, nor hearken unto him; neither shall thine eye pity him, neither shalt thou spare, neither shalt thou conceal him: But thou shalt surely kill him; thine hand shall be first upon him to put him to death, and afterwards the hand of all the people. And thou shalt stone him with stones, that he die." -- Dt.13:6-10

This is the 21st century. The islamist are still living in the 7th century. Is there anything else i can help you with?

Forum List

Back