Obama nonchalant and Joking in His speech while, The Islamist are on the move

I wonder if the terrorists would enjoy seeing him run around like his hair was on fire and pissing himself...

Yeah, they would. They'd go around recruiting people saying "See what a tizzy we've thrown the mighty U.S. into. We ARE making a big difference! Join us."

They are common street thugs - no sense giving them more status.

:eusa_doh:they are islamist not common criminals you idiot:wtf:

They represent mainstream Islam about as much as The People's Temple represents Christainity. If all of Islam - 23% of the world's population - were hellbent on our destruction, we would have already seen crap a whole lot worse than 911.

I wonder if the terrorists would enjoy seeing him run around like his hair was on fire and pissing himself...

Yeah, they would. They'd go around recruiting people saying "See what a tizzy we've thrown the mighty U.S. into. We ARE making a big difference! Join us."

They represent mainstream Islam about as much as The People's Temple represents Christainity. If all of Islam - 23% of the world's population - were hellbent on our destruction, we would have already seen crap a whole lot worse than 911.
They wish to spread fundamentalist islam by the sword..."Common criminals":uhoh3:

BTW...where are the Islamists on the move to?

Iraq Syria Libya Egypt, Lebanon ect....
They were already there. You are late like I said before.
It's spreading like a cancer and Obama makes nuanced speeches. Is Obama feared by the islamists?
What do you mean its spreading? Last I heard there were more christians than muslims. You cant keep people from worshipping what they want to. You must hate living in the US.

My neighbor of 10 years disagrees with Jroc and he is a muslim.

They wish to spread fundamentalist islam by the sword..."Common criminals":uhoh3:
You are paranoid to the extreme Jroc.

BTW...where are the Islamists on the move to?

Iraq Syria Libya Egypt, Lebanon ect....
They were already there. You are late like I said before.
It's spreading like a cancer and Obama makes nuanced speeches. Is Obama feared by the islamists?
What do you mean its spreading? Last I heard there were more christians than muslims. You cant keep people from worshipping what they want to. You must hate living in the US.
Last I heard Christians were being slaughtered by muslims not visa versa

Last edited:

Nope i'm a realist, You?...You don't see what you see? Like Obama?

I see nut case muslims like I have seen nut case christians. Note the key word is "nut case". Do you hate freedom of religion?

"Obama nonchalant and Joking in His speech while, The Islamist are on the move"

Which is infinitely preferable to the hyperbolic nonsense and demagoguery exhibited by you and most others on the right.
Really?

How is that attitude working out?

I see nut case muslims like I have seen nut case christians. Note the key word is "nut case". Do you hate freedom of religion?
Nut case Christians are beheading innocent people in the name of the baby Jesus?

Fun...I see nut cases who are Christian.....but I don't SEE Christian nutcases killing in the name of Jesus.

Nut case Christians are beheading innocent people in the name of the baby Jesus?

Fun...I see nut cases who are Christian.....but I don't SEE Christian nutcases killing in the name of Jesus.
I dont recall beheading being the specific act of choice but we know you have to say that in order to deflect from the point that christians murder in the name of baby jesus all the time.

I dont recall beheading being the specific act of choice but we know you have to say that in order to deflect from the point that christians murder in the name of baby jesus all the time.
I was not deflecting...
But if you are referring to the radical religious right that blow up abortion clinics....I agree...and I call them what they are...radical Christians that do not view Christianity in the light the masses do...and I take them seriously..

But....

they are few and far between; and by no means have the ability to expand at the rate radical islam is

I was not deflecting...
But if you are referring to the radical religious right that blow up abortion clinics....I agree...and I call them what they are...radical Christians that do not view Christianity in the light the masses do...and I take them seriously..

But....

they are few and far between; and by no means have the ability to expand at the rate radical islam is
Then you should call the all the religious nutcases radicals and stop pretending its the religion instead of the radicals.

Forum List

Back