Israel's Netanyahu Facing New Scandal Over Bloated Expenses

R

rdean

Israel s Netanyahu Facing New Scandal Over Bloated Expenses - ABC News

Israel s Benjamin Netanyahu Faces New Scandal Over Alleged Lavish Expenses

Netanyahu spent 280K in public money on food items report - NY Daily News

Hilarious. Republicans want this guy to preach to Obama when he spent $280,000.00 of taxpayer money on, get this, "take out", when he has a personal chef. Remember when Republicans said Obama spent $200,000,000.00 a day for a vacation to India?

Republicans fail at everything without even trying. It's just something they do. I think it's a part of conservatism.

How will anyone be able to take Netanyahu seriously when the Yahu speaks, people will be sniggering.

Show us where reps said Obama spent 200 million a day in India.

What this guy spends on drive-through is (IMHO) an internal matter for the Israelis. If they don't like it, they'll take care of it. If they don't mind, why should we?

First, he said Republican's, you know, plural.
And she no longer has a job. But, she relied on a probably unreliable source, she didn't pull it out of a hat. Just like certain Dem's have been known to do, you know. If you all really wish for a tic for tac, I'll he glad to take it on.
Bachmann Outraged Over Made Up Cost Of Obama s India Trip VIDEO

But wait: $200 million a day? Snopes.com says that the $200 million figure, which has been picked up by right-wing blogs, is "probably false." Snopes traced the rumor back to an anonymous Indian government official, quoted in a Press Trust of Indiaarticle published on Tuesday. Factcheck.org calls the claim "highly doubtful," and points out that the entire war in Afghanistan currently costs about $190 million a day (h/t AJC).

And she no longer has a job.

too easy:

Rep. Michele Bachmann claims Obama s trip to India will cost the taxpayers 200 million a day PolitiFact

She made the claim, many times over, and then doubled down on it when confronted with the facts.

Michele Bachmann is a Republican.

And she no longer has a job. But, she relied on a probably unreliable source, she didn't pull it out of a hat. Just like certain Dem's have been known to do, you know. If you all really wish for a tic for tac, I'll he glad to take it on.

But wait: $200 million a day? Snopes.com says that the $200 million figure, which has been picked up by right-wing blogs, is "probably false." Snopes traced the rumor back to an anonymous Indian government official, quoted in a Press Trust of Indiaarticle published on Tuesday. Factcheck.org calls the claim "highly doubtful," and points out that the entire war in Afghanistan currently costs about $190 million a day (h/t AJC).

too easy:

Rep. Michele Bachmann claims Obama s trip to India will cost the taxpayers 200 million a day PolitiFact

She made the claim, many times over, and then doubled down on it when confronted with the facts.

She's not the only one who said it and it is fully irrelevant whether she is now serving in the congress or not.

I graciously accept your concession.

And I graciously accepts yours, as you know I can match your tic for tac.

too easy:

She's not the only one who said it and it is fully irrelevant whether she is now serving in the congress or not.

I graciously accept your concession.

Forum List

Back