Obama nonchalant and Joking in His speech while, The Islamist are on the move

Do you see a difference?

Yes I do see a difference. You posted a innocent video with African children singing songs and then another with Islamic wing nuts. For the first one I would suggest you use something more appropriate so you can compare apples to apples.

Check out your boy in Austin TX. Here is his verison of Christiainity

Vigilantes of Christendom

Vigilantes of Christendom The Story of the Phineas Priesthood Richard Kelly Hoskins Amazon.com Books

Sorry, any Christian nutjobs are very ...very.. very..small and they're not killing people...There are 100s of mllions of radical islamists. Subjugating women, raping, torturing killing. i like to keep it real you and Obama not so much

it was a stupid question as is your whole premise. You simply tow the line of your clueless president. There is no comparison between right wing Christians and the radical islamists. If your definition of freedom of religion includes killing people then that is banned. Anything else i can help you with?
It was stupid to you because you didnt want to answer it and expose your hypocrisy. There is plenty of comparison between right wing Christians and radical Islamists. They both want the same thing. To rule or govern using a sky fairy as the ultimate source of all law..

Nah no comparison at all. one wants to rule by the sword the other may talk your ear off but that's it. One kills babies the other saves them. Christian missionaries go over seas and risk their lives helping people....

We are not talking about christian or islamic missionaries. We are talking about radical christians and radical islamists. Both are nutwings of the highest order. Both are extremely dangerous. We actually have more to worry about with the christian wingnuts than the islamic ones here in the US.

islamic missionaries? they have those? Right wing Christians save black babies

"Radical" Christian Children beautiful...

islamist, radical Muslim Children...

Radical Christians dont save Black babies. You must be high.

of course they do anyone working to limit the abortion massacre of babies saves black lives

It was stupid to you because you didnt want to answer it and expose your hypocrisy. There is plenty of comparison between right wing Christians and radical Islamists. They both want the same thing. To rule or govern using a sky fairy as the ultimate source of all law..

Nah no comparison at all. one wants to rule by the sword the other may talk your ear off but that's it. One kills babies the other saves them. Christian missionaries go over seas and risk their lives helping people....

We are not talking about christian or islamic missionaries. We are talking about radical christians and radical islamists. Both are nutwings of the highest order. Both are extremely dangerous. We actually have more to worry about with the christian wingnuts than the islamic ones here in the US.

of course they do anyone working to limit the abortion massacre of babies saves black lives

They are not doing it to save Black lives. They are worried about whites being bred out and the declining white birth rate. They see the news that predicts the end of whites coming about very shortly.

Do you see a difference?

Yes I do see a difference. You posted a innocent video with African children singing songs and then another with Islamic wing nuts. For the first one I would suggest you use something more appropriate so you can compare apples to apples.

Vigilantes of Christendom The Story of the Phineas Priesthood Richard Kelly Hoskins Amazon.com Books

Sorry, any Christian nutjobs are very ...very.. very..small and they're not killing people...There are 100s of mllions of radical islamists. Subjugating women, raping, torturing killing. i like to keep it real you and Obama not so much

Chritian nut jobs number in the 100's of millions subjugating women, pedophillic raping, and killing. Give me a break JRoc.

They are not doing it to save Black lives. They are worried about whites being bred out and the declining white birth rate. They see the news that predicts the end of whites coming about very shortly.

LOL...you're hilarious and don't make sense because you're a black supremacists. No better than the white supremacists nutjobs. People are people lives are lives maybe you should focus more on people and not so much on race. you'll be better off in life:thup:

Do you see a difference?

Chritian nut jobs number in the 100's of millions subjugating women, pedophillic raping, and killing. Give me a break JRoc.

Umm.. ok where are they?

LOL...you're hilarious and don't make sense because you're a black supremacists. No better than the white supremacists nutjobs. People are people lives are lives maybe you should focus more on people and not so much on race. you'll be better off in life:thup:

I'm doing great focusing on what I focus on..Its freely available news that whites will be bred out unless they isolate themselves or change up the rules like they are trying to do by labeling people Black caucasians. :laugh:

Your radical christians are nothing but racist nutbags very similar to nutbag muslims.

Do you see a difference?

Umm.. ok where are they?

Pick any area where christianity proliferates. YOu can start with all the catholic priests raping boys if you need some help.

I'm doing great focusing on what I focus on..Its freely available news that whites will be bred out unless they isolate themselves or change up the rules like they are trying to do by labeling people Black caucasians. :laugh:

Your radical christians are nothing but racist nutbags very similar to nutbag muslims.

Yet you post no evidence, because it doesn't exist. It is because of abortion blacks are no longer the largest minority in the country..This production produced mainly by White Christians whom you say don't care about black babies...LOL..that statement alone proves you are out of touch with reality:uhoh3:

in America today, almost as many African-American children
are aborted as are born. A black baby is three times more likely to be
murdered in the womb than a white baby. Since 1973, abortion has reduced the black population by over 25 percent.Twice as many African-Americans have died from abortion than have died from
AIDS, accidents, violent crimes, cancer, and heart disease combined.
Every three days, more African-Americans are killed by abortion than
have been killed by the Ku Klux Klan in its entire history.
Planned Parenthood operates the nation's largest chain of abortion clinics and
almost 80 percent of its facilities are located in minority neighborhoods.
About 13 percent of American women are black, but they
submit to over 35 percent of the abortions.

Do you see a difference?

Umm.. ok where are they?

Pick any area where christianity proliferates. YOu can start with all the catholic priests raping boys if you need some help.

:eusa_doh:Yeah ok, weak as every one of your posts on this thread

Umm.. ok where are they?

Thats as weak refutation as any I have ever seen. :laugh:

Umm.. ok where are they?

There's nothing to refute you didn't make any valid point. oh I was waiting for those muslim missionary groups you where talking about?. Id like to know about these people who risk their lives to help the poor.....

Like these Christians:thup:..

Umm.. ok where are they?

There's nothing to refute you didn't make any valid point. oh I was waiting for those muslim missionary groups you where talking about?. Id like to know about these people who risk their lives to help the poor.....

Yeah my point was that christians, such as catholic priests, have raped and molested children. I'm pretty sure you heard about it in the news right? Your failure to refute that show me you arent keeping it as real as you claim to.

Umm.. ok where are they?

Yeah my point was that christians, such as catholic priests, have raped and molested children. I'm pretty sure you heard about it in the news right?

Yeah? Those were individual priest doing those things.....Isis and their Children taken from their parents and trained to be islamists..

Yeah my point was that christians, such as catholic priests, have raped and molested children. I'm pretty sure you heard about it in the news right?

Yeah? Those were individual priest doing those things.....Isis and their Children taken from their parents and trained to be islamists..

They are still christians raping and molesting children which you have failed to refute.

They are still christians raping and molesting children which you have failed to refute.

Whats to refute? Your weak and lazy on this topic maybe you should move on to your black supremacists stuff. It seems to be the only thing you put any effort into. I do realize that your position is heard to defend, because it's based on a false premise which is probably why you don't really put in the effort.

Whats to refute? Your weak and lazy on this topic maybe you should move on to your black supremacists stuff. It seems to be the only thing you put any effort into. I do realize that your position is heard to defend, because it's based on a false premise which is probably why you don't really put in the effort.

Still waiting for you to refute radical christians are nut jobs just like radical islamist.. I dont have to put much effort into it because its pretty apparent thats true. Your deflections are amusing but they are still just deflections which is a sign of weakness in your argument. :itsok:

Still waiting for you to refute radical christians are nut jobs just like radical islamist.. I dont have to put much effort into it because its pretty apparent thats true. Your deflections are amusing but they are still just deflections which is a sign of weakness in your argument. :itsok:

Umm..Ok if you say so. When you back up your argument you let me know..Maybe somebody will come along and help you:up:

Umm..Ok if you say so. When you back up your argument you let me know..Maybe somebody will come along and help you:up:

Now your just getting boring. I've proven my argument and you have yet to prove yours due in large part to it being fantasy.

Forum List

Back