Obama Nears Syrian Refugee Goal: 9,077 Muslims; 47 Christians

Meanwhile about one million have requested asylum to Europe.
Administration Nears Syrian Refugee Goal: 9,077 Muslims; 47 Christians
I suggest before you start panicking 9000, it's not even a drop.Europe is still standing so I see no reason to cry wolf. Since when did the motto changed from " send me you tired,hungry and poor' to. ( 'Send me your ,white,Christian and rich')Syrian Refugees

SHAMEFUL: Obama claims we don't have 'religious test' for refugees, but LOOK what we found... - Allen B. West - AllenBWest.com

As the numbers point out, that 'test' doesn't favor the Christians who are being slaughtered by the thousands by the Islamic Extremists. The 'refugees' we are taking in seem to be primarily those 'displaced' by the violence, not those who are the targets of the violence.

If you want to 'infiltrate' / invade a country, what better way to do so than under the guise of poor refugees in need of humanitarian relief / aid and letting their schmuck leaders invite you in by the millions?!

"Refugees & Illegals before Vets / Americans"
Hillary 2016!

I want to see Hillary give a speech in Detroit - the City she and Obama abandoned and left behind - and tell them about how important it is to help Illegals and Refugees, to spend all that money on THEM 1st and foremost.

I want to see her give a speech before Vets - whose health care has still not been fixed - telling them how important it is to spend so much tax dollars to give illegals and Refugees the best free health care our money can buy.

I guess this piece of shit obama is a muslim just like his detractors said he was. I didn't believe it at the time, but do now. He probably has a special waiver from the big muslims on high to not attend mosques or pray five times a day.

'The Future Must Not Belong To Those Who Slander the Prophet of Islam!'
- Barry after Americans were murdered by Terrorists

'Nuff said

SHAMEFUL: Obama claims we don't have 'religious test' for refugees, but LOOK what we found... - Allen B. West - AllenBWest.com

As the numbers point out, that 'test' doesn't favor the Christians who are being slaughtered by the thousands by the Islamic Extremists. The 'refugees' we are taking in seem to be primarily those 'displaced' by the violence, not those who are the targets of the violence.

If you want to 'infiltrate' / invade a country, what better way to do so than under the guise of poor refugees in need of humanitarian relief / aid and letting their schmuck leaders invite you in by the millions?!
Like I pointed out in another treat here, 10000 is not a million.In Europe it is millions and we are still standing. Are you saying that the place that, the ' tired, the hungry and the poor' are no longer welcome and more importantly are you saying that a country of 320 million can't absorb a couple of thousand or even a million people? My wife is American so I an say unequivocally that compared to Europe the US is lush with space.

fuck the refugees. I mean, I hope they find refuge, just not here.
To late for that now, especially if Hillary gets elected where she wants to import a million plus. But if Trump gets elected, they're all being deported back.

Like I pointed out in another treat here, 10000 is not a million.In Europe it is millions and we are still standing. Are you saying that the place that, the ' tired, the hungry and the poor' are no longer welcome and more importantly are you saying that a country of 320 million can't absorb a couple of thousand or even a million people? My wife is American so I an say unequivocally that compared to Europe the US is lush with space.

It's not about SPACE. It has to do in large part with an intolerant ideology that is the antithesis of ours, what this nation is founded upon, and how the 2 can NOT coexist, as has been proven already in Europe, nations like France and the UK.

Read this. Would you take a chance to jeopardize any American life importing these unpredictable people?
CeI_OAXUMAEw5rN.jpg

It's not about SPACE. It has to do in large part with an intolerant ideology that is the antithesis of ours, what this nation is founded upon, and how the 2 can NOT coexist, as has been proven already in Europe, nations like France and the UK.
I'm Belgian. Forgive me but I feel I have a better view on this then you do. Sure we have problems and they run way deeper then refugees btw. But if it comes for choosing between a nationalistic, xenophobic and bigoted way of thinking and the humanist, Western approach. I choose the latter. The US was based on people fleeing religious persecution, something you put Europe to shame with at the time. Allow me to point out fear is driving you to make those same mistakes.

I'm Belgian. Forgive me but I feel I have a better view on this then you do. Sure we have problems and they run way deeper then refugees btw. But if it comes for choosing between a nationalistic, xenophobic and bigoted way of thinking and the humanist, Western approach. I choose the latter. The US was based on people fleeing religious persecution, something you put Europe to shame with at the time. Allow me to point out fear is driving you to make those same mistakes.

Yeah right old chap. Get back to me when you take in 1000/day illegal border jumpers for 20 years + legal dumoed on us citizens. Then you can talk.

Your "leaders" are letting islam invade you. Those are not refugee, they are sent.

Yeah right old chap. Get back to me when you take in 1000/day illegal border jumpers for 20 years + legal dumoed on us citizens. Then you can talk.

Your "leaders" are letting islam invade you. Those are not refugee, they are sent.
And you can prove this of course? I look at this as a few wolves hiding among sheep. Remember I come from a continent that used to count it's dead in the millions. The way I see it, radical Islam wants this to be between me and them, if I blink and show fear they win. The biggest way I feel I can honor the victims of this senseless violence is by not giving in to the natural urge to crawl into a ball and cry for mommy. And to try to dissuade other people from doing so.

And you can prove this of course? I look at this as a few wolves hiding among sheep. Remember I come from a continent that used to count it's dead in the millions. The way I see it, radical Islam wants this to be between me and them, if I blink and show fear they win. The biggest way I feel I can honor the victims of this senseless violence is by not giving in to the natural urge to crawl into a ball and cry for mommy. And to try to dissuade other people from doing so.

I'll have to let my co-workers argue is wrong with you Is it hard to do using Google And it makes me crazy. I acted this morning about a year ago I hope my first post was go on offense against Islam I rest my case.

Forum List

Back