Obama - Muslim or Christian? A Letter To Obama

In Islam, religious identify is passed to children through the father. President Obama's father is a Muslim, ergo so is his son. In Judaism it's the same but goes through the mother.
Ah, then so you are one who subscribes to the notion that individuals do not determine their own faith!

Can practice as you please, but that changes nothing.
Really? This is fascinating. So, assuming I was born to a Jewish woman, who was non-observant, and I believed that I was saved through my faith in Jesus Christ, I would still be denied entrance to heaven? ... assuming Jesus Christ and heaven exist

In Islam, religious identify is passed to children through the father. President Obama's father is a Muslim, ergo so is his son. In Judaism it's the same but goes through the mother.
Ah, then so you are one who subscribes to the notion that individuals do not determine their own faith!

Really? This is fascinating. So, assuming I was born to a Jewish woman, who was non-observant, and I believed that I was saved through my faith in Jesus Christ, I would still be denied entrance to heaven? ... assuming Jesus Christ and heaven exist

Ya, because I talk for God. Moron. It means a Jewish court would uphold your being Jewish if you decided to avail yourself of your heredity.

Actually it changes everything.

Dunno how Muslims do it, but if the case were for a Jewish son or daughter with Jewish mother, regardless of other faiths they identified as, they would still and forever be considered Jewish if they chose to identify as that at some point.

Actually it changes everything.

Dunno how Muslims do it, but if the case were for a Jewish son or daughter with Jewish mother, regardless of other faiths they identified as, they would still and forever be considered Jewish if they chose to identify as that at some point.

Then you mean ethnically Jewish, not religiously.

Fact is, if we were all condemned to whatever religion our parent(s) used, there could be no such thing as apostasy.

You'd think the right wing loonies would realize that since Obama is a Marxist according to their own statements and beliefs, religion is then not important. Come on wingnuts try to be consistent with your nonsense. Next you'll have him born In Kenya or something.

You'd think the right wing loonies would realize that since Obama is a Marxist according to their own statements and beliefs, religion is then not important. Come on wingnuts try to be consistent with your nonsense. Next you'll have him born In Kenya or something.

Hey, he's already a fascist and communist at the same time, an atheist and Muslim simultaneously, and a weak apologist pushover while concurrently a power-hungry dictator....

Doublethink lives.

Forum List

Back