Obama loses the once bragged about lead with women voters

Antares is failing again. Such a silly little roo.

Obama loses the once bragged about lead with women voters Antares thinks Obama is running again.

Deflection, you are indeed a liar and a fraud :)

Did you want to talk about the subsidies Jake?

:lol: You don't understand the subsidies, though you say you work with them.

You are sad.

You didn't answer the question Fakey.

Did you want to discuss them?

[MENTION=20412]JakeStarkey[/MENTION]

Here is what I do not understand....

Dr. making 80 grand with 6 kids gets 1100 a month to help HIM pay for his Health Insurance.

A family of 3 making 20 grand gets nothing.

I ain't woiking.

What do you do when that family of 3 who qualifies for $184 and cannot afford to buy the new plans breaks down and cries while she is on the phone with you?

What do you do when that family of 3 who qualifies for $184 and cannot afford to buy the new plans breaks down and cries while she is on the phone with you?

Because it did not happen. Any more than when the people who broke down and cried because they could insurance, that you wrote about.

Because it did not happen. Any more than when the people who broke down and cried because they could insurance, that you wrote about.

I feel sorry for you Jake :(

Unlike you I never lie...and because you try and hide behind your deflections thinking it makes you safe in no way diminishes what is happening.

Here is thing Fakey....the truth requires nobody to believe it is the truth.
It just is.

I hope no one in your family emulates your idiocy....if they do YOU have perpetuated a culture of lies and deceit and corrupted those who came after you....(sadly shaking my head)

Carry on, we both know you are an abject liar.

Unlike you I never lie...and because you try and hide behind your deflections thinking it makes you safe in no way diminishes what is happening.

It just is.

I hope no one in your family emulates your idiocy....if they do YOU have perpetuated a culture of lies and deceit and corrupted those who came after you....(sadly shaking my head)

You lie all the time, Antares, when it suits you; you just can't keep it straight when you do.

You write about those who are hurt by ACA and cry about it, and you write about those who it is a life saver and cry about it.

You lie: that is what a far right reactionary who can't stop the world from changing does.

It just is.

You lie all the time, Antares, when it suits you; you just can't keep it straight when you do.

You write about those who are hurt by ACA and cry about it, and you write about those who it is a life saver and cry about it.

You lie: that is what a far right reactionary who can't stop the world from changing does.

Poor Jake, the ball is in your court, prove it.

It just is.

Don't have to, because you have been caught lying again. :lol:

Don't have to, because you have been caught lying again. :lol:

Meaning you don't have or know shit:)

I own you Fakey :)

Did you want to talk about subsidies dad?

A 12 point swing in the latest PEW poll says it all. They could only pad the polls for so long. It seems their train has derailed BIG TIME

And the President is running for what? Perhaps a more interesting point for you would be how is Hillary doing with the female vote?

A person with a little common sense might understand that the female dissatisfaction might spill over at least to the 2014 election. I know, I know, no common sense on your behalf, rocks. :eusa_whistle:

Really, Meister? And who got their asses kicked in the 2012 elections? You 'Conservatives' were posting suicide watchs for ]Liberals', and then what happened?

The reality is that if Hillary runs, she will get most of the women's vote. Not merely because she is a women, but because the GOP has taken an eighteenth century stand on women's rights. Barefoot and pregnant just doesn't buy it any more.

If the GOP continues down this path, they lose the women's vote, that of the minorities, and most of the upper middle class workers votes. And you flat ass lose elections.

Jake, and a number of other sane Republicans, like Jake and Toro, have been trying to explain this to you. And your reaction has been to label them RINO's. Incredibly stupid.

Really, Meister? And who got their asses kicked in the 2012 elections? You 'Conservatives' were posting suicide watchs for ]Liberals', and then what happened?

The reality is that if Hillary runs, she will get most of the women's vote. Not merely because she is a women, but because the GOP has taken an eighteenth century stand on women's rights. Barefoot and pregnant just doesn't buy it any more.

If the GOP continues down this path, they lose the women's vote, that of the minorities, and most of the upper middle class workers votes. And you flat ass lose elections.

Jake, and a number of other sane Republicans, like Jake and Toro, have been trying to explain this to you. And your reaction has been to label them RINO's. Incredibly stupid.

Might want to look at the polls, rocks, Obama isn't doing too well and that should spill over to the mid terms with such low numbers.....that's a bit of reality for you....it's just the way it works.
Please get out of the echo chamber with the war on women's rights, dude....it's just not there no matter how the the left and their media keeps beating that drum.
Hilary has a lot of baggage, who knows how that will all play out....I know one thing, you don't have the intellect even to begin to argue the point.
Your messiah has hurt his own party with his ideology....a lot of dems including women and minorities are feeling it.
Toro hasn't explained anything to me, rocks.....and Jake is no republican, RINO or otherwise.....I never said they were RINO's, so don't go projecting, it just makes you look foolish.

Hey, how is that flu epidemic that you were fear mongering 3 years ago working out for you? idiot

Ah, yes...the GOP's "war on women"! It was laughable when the main stream media made it a campaign issue in 2012 instead of the competence of the candidates running. That was always a crock and it remains a crock.

The GOP may lose elections in the short run because it doesn't pander to voting blocks with promises of freebies but in the long run the Democrats will ruin the country BECAUSE those promises can't be paid for. At that point someone's going to have to fix this mess and it WON'T be a Democrat.

The GOP may lose elections in the short run because it doesn't pander to voting blocks with promises of freebies but in the long run the Democrats will ruin the country BECAUSE those promises can't be paid for. At that point someone's going to have to fix this mess and it WON'T be a Democrat.

Is that an attempt at humor? 2008. The nation is headed for the Second Great Republican Depression. We are losing over 500,000 jobs a month, the market is going straight down. After two terms of the GOP running things, the nation was damned near in the poor house. Now, after 5 years of Dems, we are finally down to 7% unemployment, the market is at new records on a weekly basis and optimism is high for this to continue for a while.

We are still fixing the mess that the GOP left us the last time they had power. Really don't want to go down that road again.

Ah, yes...the GOP's "war on women"! It was laughable when the main stream media made it a campaign issue in 2012 instead of the competence of the candidates running. That was always a crock and it remains a crock.

It's actually shifted into high gear in the last 3 years. Look for payback in 2016.

Antares, so you are the person whom I thought you had to be.

Too stupid.

You can't prove your silly assertion at all. You, like the unnamed individual of the link, are embedded in the heatlh care industry insurance companies, and will lie your assess off to keep your jobs.

Well, if ACA collapses and we go to single payer, you will lose your jobs.

We won't go back to the way it was, so that won't secure your job.

Since we Republicans believe in personal accountability and loyalty up. . . . well, son, you better work your ass off.

:lol: you silly person. If you do a good job, save your position, you too may retire some day.

You dumbshit, I told you I was Roo when I change, what a moron.

You can't prove your silly assertion at all. You, like the unnamed individual of the link, are embedded in the heatlh care industry insurance companies, and will lie your assess off to keep your jobs.

(smile) The subsidies are for the insureds, they are to help them pay the premiums for the insurance.

Again, you are an idiot.

Well, if ACA collapses and we go to single payer, you will lose your jobs.

We won't go back to the way it was, so that won't secure your job.

LOL, I've said from day 1 this was to get us to single payor...once again you are an imbecile.

Since we Republicans believe in personal accountability and loyalty up. . . . well, son, you better work your ass off.

:lol: you silly person. If you do a good job, save your position, you too may retire some day

My job isn't as important as what I do every day, help others....you confuse me with you..you have no integrity and zero honesty.

You aren't a Republican pops....you voted for Obama and we all know it.

Now, did you want to prove that the subsidies are to help with Dr. reimbursements as you claimed?

Everything I said was true and you have just shown you can't disprove any of it.

Loyalty up, podjo; shut up, podjo; work your ass off.

That is the American way: learn it, love it, live it.

Is that an attempt at humor? 2008. The nation is headed for the Second Great Republican Depression. We are losing over 500,000 jobs a month, the market is going straight down. After two terms of the GOP running things, the nation was damned near in the poor house. Now, after 5 years of Dems, we are finally down to 7% unemployment, the market is at new records on a weekly basis and optimism is high for this to continue for a while.

We are still fixing the mess that the GOP left us the last time they had power. Really don't want to go down that road again.

You're right in that for both the Great Depression and the Great Recession that Republicans taxing and spending like Democrats was a major cause. Republicans need to learn from that and learn to practice the fiscal conservatism they preach. Not sure though why that would mean anyone should support an actual Democrat though.

Forum List

Back