Obama loses the once bragged about lead with women voters

Romney wants to cease Title X family planning funding; reverse Roe.
Akin is still in th Congress and is supported by the GOP for the Senate.

Republicans have cultivated their reputation with women very carefully.

BS, what they want is to have the abortion issue be a state issue and not a fed issue.....like it should be and used to be.
Republicans haven't cultivated no such thing, the democrat/media smear machines have cultivated what the low informed voter is indoctrinated with.

Those uppity women...damn them...wanting to control their bodies and all. Soon they'll want to vote and everything. Maybe that should be a state issue also...

Women were voting (in local elections) in the liberal bastion of Wyoming decades before 19th.

The nerve of a conservative state.

BS, what they want is to have the abortion issue be a state issue and not a fed issue.....like it should be and used to be.
Republicans haven't cultivated no such thing, the democrat/media smear machines have cultivated what the low informed voter is indoctrinated with.

Those uppity women...damn them...wanting to control their bodies and all. Soon they'll want to vote and everything. Maybe that should be a state issue also...

Women were voting (in local elections) in the liberal bastion of Wyoming decades before 19th.

The women of the west before 1900 were not anything like their conservative sisters in the South and New York who could not vote.

Suffrage was a progressive/liberal movement.

The female voters of Utah Territory supported polygamy, which would have been a liberal-conservative conundrum.

Last edited:

A 'now' conservative state...back in the late 1800's/early 1900's the "wild" west was pretty liberal. Men actually danced with one another in frontier towns due to the lack of women. Today's conservatives would vomit at such a suggestion.

A 'now' conservative state...back in the late 1800's/early 1900's the "wild" west was pretty liberal. Men actually danced with one another in frontier towns due to the lack of women. Today's conservatives would vomit at such a suggestion.

Men dancing with men is liberal? I thought it was just tacky...:gay:

I gather in the mining camps that was not all that uncommon.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Country-western_dance*

1 Dances; 2 Dance floor etiquette; 3 Lead and follow; 4 History ... names depending on the area of the U.S., and even in the particular dance hall. ... Miners in the California Gold Rush danced with one another if ladies were not available.

It's the history of the "conservative" state of Wyoming, Utah, and California, etc...
It probably explains Larry Craig and mis-placed indignation.

[MENTION=20412]JakeStarkey[/MENTION]

Antares, so you are the person whom I thought you had to be.

Too stupid.

You can't prove your silly assertion at all. You, like the unnamed individual of the link, are embedded in the heatlh care industry insurance companies, and will lie your assess off to keep your jobs.

Well, if ACA collapses and we go to single payer, you will lose your jobs.

We won't go back to the way it was, so that won't secure your job.

Since we Republicans believe in personal accountability and loyalty up. . . . well, son, you better work your ass off.

:lol: you silly person. If you do a good job, save your position, you too may retire some day.

You dumbshit, I told you I was Roo when I change, what a moron.

You can't prove your silly assertion at all. You, like the unnamed individual of the link, are embedded in the heatlh care industry insurance companies, and will lie your assess off to keep your jobs.

(smile) The subsidies are for the insureds, they are to help them pay the premiums for the insurance.

Again, you are an idiot.

Well, if ACA collapses and we go to single payer, you will lose your jobs.

We won't go back to the way it was, so that won't secure your job.

LOL, I've said from day 1 this was to get us to single payor...once again you are an imbecile.

Since we Republicans believe in personal accountability and loyalty up. . . . well, son, you better work your ass off.

:lol: you silly person. If you do a good job, save your position, you too may retire some day

My job isn't as important as what I do every day, help others....you confuse me with you..you have no integrity and zero honesty.

You aren't a Republican pops....you voted for Obama and we all know it.

Now, did you want to prove that the subsidies are to help with Dr. reimbursements as you claimed?

A) You aren't intelligent enough to drive anyone crazy
B) You are the stupid fuck who though that the subsidies were to help out with Dr. reimbursements.

Antares, your influence is null, son.

Actually, you are the one who is lost about subsidies. Try again.

This is too easy.

To be extreme conservative requires extensive brain cell loss.

Sure thing :)

Except you are a stupid fuck and I do subsidies all day long.

Too funny.

There go lying again, and just two months ago you were crying about good ACA was for people who never had health care.

:lol:

Antares, your influence is null, son.

Actually, you are the one who is lost about subsidies. Try again.

This is too easy.

To be extreme conservative requires extensive brain cell loss.

Sure thing :)

Except you are a stupid fuck and I do subsidies all day long.

Too funny.

Poor Jake.

It isn't going to work in it's current form...you aren't intelligent enough to understand any of it.

It is helping some folks very much and hurting other just as much, the premiums are higher and the coverage is less....
There go lying again, and just two months ago you were crying about good ACA was for people who never had health care.

Antares is failing again. Such a silly little roo.

Obama loses the once bragged about lead with women voters Antares thinks Obama is running again.

Antares is failing again. Such a silly little roo.

Obama loses the once bragged about lead with women voters Antares thinks Obama is running again.

Deflection, you are indeed a liar and a fraud :)

Did you want to talk about the subsidies Jake?

Forum List

Back