Obama Loses again

He is not on the run - This is just another appointment that will go to another that will be exactly like this one just a little less vocal about it. That or another recess appointment.

/sarcasm

Because that is what recess appointments are for - to appoint people that the senate refuses to accept!

/end sarcasm

Last edited:
The NRA will kill themselves in the end with this idiocy, hater dupes....

Sure thing you retard. Obama wants to ban assault weapons and the Country doesn't want to. he lost in Congress so was trying to get backdoor help from another source and he lost yet again.

As the article clearly states there is absolutely no sane reason for fixating on the supposed assault weapons.

I was at the gun show last Saturday and I went to the NRA booth there. I have them some more money.

The NRA is the only organization I give money to. The reason is that it is very evident that they put my money to good use.

Yeah, you gun owners are some brave, proud heroes. You've been living for six years under an unconstitutional despotic Marxist Fascist Kenyan Muslim Sharia dictatorship (or whatever the fuck you people believe) and instead of utilizing your God-given 2nd Amendment rights to restore American freedom, as you claim is the reason that you have those guns in the first place (you aren't stalking game in the frozen foods aisle at Wal-Mart), you all just pat George Zimmerman on the head and thank him for killing yet another young black man.

When are any of you ever going to defend anyone's freedom?

Yeah, you gun owners are some brave, proud heroes. You've been living for six years under an unconstitutional despotic Marxist Fascist Kenyan Muslim Sharia dictatorship (or whatever the fuck you people believe) and instead of utilizing your God-given 2nd Amendment rights to restore American freedom, as you claim is the reason that you have those guns in the first place (you aren't stalking game in the frozen foods aisle at Wal-Mart), you all just pat George Zimmerman on the head and thank him for killing yet another young black man.

When are any of you ever going to defend anyone's freedom?

Many of us do. We do so through our votes and our voice. Most of us are not morons such as yourself, advocating violence as a solution before all other avenues have been thoroughly exhausted.

We are nowhere near the need for violence yet people like you keep demanding that because we protect the right, we must then somehow utilize it before the required time. How does it feel to advocate for killing?

Sure thing you retard. Obama wants to ban assault weapons and the Country doesn't want to. he lost in Congress so was trying to get backdoor help from another source and he lost yet again.

As the article clearly states there is absolutely no sane reason for fixating on the supposed assault weapons.

Actually, no.

The country DOES want to ban them.

The MAJORITY of people in this COUNTRY doesn't want assault weapons in the hands of nuts.

Americans Back Obama's Proposals to Address Gun Violence

The problem is the MINORITY of people that want the opposite.

Even your conservative Presidents wanted them banned. Reagan, Bush and Bush.

Actually, no.

The MAJORITY of people in this COUNTRY doesn't want assault weapons in the hands of nuts.

Actually no. The problem is that pesky second amendment which gets in your way. The majority does not have a right to remove the rights of the minority no matter how much they dislike those rights rights - see gay marriage. State votes to ban it - tough shit. Rights are not up for a vote - period.

I was at the gun show last Saturday and I went to the NRA booth there. I have them some more money.

The NRA is the only organization I give money to. The reason is that it is very evident that they put my money to good use.

And the NRA is counting on suckers to fork over their cash with their well orchestrated campaigns of paranoia. That's why they are so good at fear mongering, to get willing dupes to empty their wallets for them and that's what they are all about, fleecing their flock.

As a hunter and gun owner I ditched those nuts back in the 1990's. They once were a real educational and sportsmen's organization, ONCE. The NRA since then have become the tin foil hat crowd and the majority of gun owners don't belong to that outfit.

Last edited:

Actually, no.

Actually no. The problem is that pesky second amendment which gets in your way. The majority does not have a right to remove the rights of the minority no matter how much they dislike those rights rights - see gay marriage. State votes to ban it - tough shit. Rights are not up for a vote - period.

The "Pesky" 2nd Amendment is the most misinterpreted of all the amendments.

It was never meant to have people hunt, defend their houses, settle differences, go sport shooting, overthrow the government and commit suicide. It WAS meant to have a military made up of "part time" soldiers at the ready should the need arise. Which is why you folks bifurcate it ALL the time. It's also why there are some folks that want it re-written because of the "inconvenient" language. A well funded gun lobby in this country is responsible for that. They have corrupted the meaning so much they have denigrated the police to a point that now laws on the books favor "vigilantism", which is probably also the goal of the wealthy in this country because they loathe taxes that much.

That posted, the MAJORITY of people in this country do NOT even own guns. And while the majority favor some sort of right for the average citizen to be able to keep guns, they do not favor what we have now.

Forum List

Back