So here is Barry Soetoro reading his own autobiography in which he himself says "Barry" when recounting his own grandmother talking to him. 17:40 mark for the exact moment, 17:30 mark if you want some context.

Oops....don't you just look like the ignorant fuck'n asshole now? Come on junior, spin it. Tell us how "snopes" has debunked this. Or tell us how "Fact Check.org" has declared it a "conspiracy". Or tell us how "Racheal Madcow" has educated you on this particular "vast right-wing conspiracy" (good as time as every to quote Hitlery Clinton).

Dude...this is Barack Obama in his own words. From his own book. That he wrote. You ignorant fuck'n liberal minion. You'll believe what ever they shove down their throat and you'll happily swallow it all.

Blaylock, TIR, and Patriot may be arrested and tried for treason in the next term of Congress.

Treason is the only crime that si defined in the Constitution, specifically to prevent charges of treason from being abused in the manner that it was commonly abused in England, at that time; and as you seem to be calling for it to be abused, now.

The fact remains, indisputable, that President Obama has committed acts which clearly fit the definition of treason, as found in the Constitution; whereas I doubt very much that you can provide any support for the suggestion that P@triot, The Irish Ram, or I, have committed any acts that can in any way be rationally construed as meeting that definition.
Or as President Jackson said: the Court made its decision, now let them enforce it.

Blaylock, TIR, and Patriot may be arrested and tried for treason in the next term of Congress.

Treason is the only crime that si defined in the Constitution, specifically to prevent charges of treason from being abused in the manner that it was commonly abused in England, at that time; and as you seem to be calling for it to be abused, now.

The fact remains, indisputable, that President Obama has committed acts which clearly fit the definition of treason, as found in the Constitution; whereas I doubt very much that you can provide any support for the suggestion that P@triot, The Irish Ram, or I, have committed any acts that can in any way be rationally construed as meeting that definition.
Or as President Jackson said: the Court made its decision, now let them enforce it.
Trump or Clinton will take action against their enemies, and no doubt about it

OMG! We've been invaded by Mexico!

I see Mexican tanks in the streets. The Mexican army is rounding up Americans by the thousands and imprisoning them and executing them!

Washington has been taken!

OMG! OMG!

Do you dumb fucks have the slightest idea of what being "invaded" means?!?!?

I see Mexican tanks in the streets. The Mexican army is rounding up Americans by the thousands and imprisoning them and executing them!

OMG! OMG!

We do dumb-ass. Maybe you moron's should stop getting your "info" from Hollywood movies. Idiot. :lol:

OMG! OMG!

We do dumb-ass. Maybe you moron's should stop getting your "info" from Hollywood movies. Idiot. :lol:
P@triot, you don't have a clue.

As part of the executive branch - Barry Sorento has no choice but to enforce the law. He may not instruct members of the executive branch to disregard law, make their own laws to enforce, or operate outside of the law. And yet that is exactly what Barry has done on the border and with illegal aliens.

If you watch the video - this goes far beyond just illegal aliens. His treasonous actions are facilitating the trafficking of narcotics in this country and infectious diseases. The consequences of Sorento's refusal to enforce U.S. law will be devastating to the United States for decades to come.
A]

You literally have no clue what Treason means- just as you have no clue what the name of the President of the United States is.

As part of the executive branch - Barry Sorento has no choice but to enforce the law. He may not instruct members of the executive branch to disregard law, make their own laws to enforce, or operate outside of the law. And yet that is exactly what Barry has done on the border and with illegal aliens.

If you watch the video - this goes far beyond just illegal aliens. His treasonous actions are facilitating the trafficking of narcotics in this country and infectious diseases. The consequences of Sorento's refusal to enforce U.S. law will be devastating to the United States for decades to come.
A]

You literally have no clue what Treason means- just as you have no clue what the name of the President of the United States is.
You should have read further into the thread before commenting. Might have saved you some humiliation. Too late now!

Comey just posted that Obama's intent wasn't to do what you are saying so STFU and get to the back of the bus.

(to the FBI, no malice was intended thus no malice done.)

Most of the far crazy right adhere to the enemies of America

When what they do enable Putin or ISIS etc, they meet the criteria.

So here is Barry Soetoro reading his own autobiography in which he himself says "Barry" when recounting his own grandmother talking to him. 17:40 mark for the exact moment, 17:30 mark if you want some context.

Oops....don't you just look like the ignorant fuck'n asshole now? Come on junior, spin it. Tell us how "snopes" has debunked this. Or tell us how "Fact Check.org" has declared it a "conspiracy". Or tell us how "Racheal Madcow" has educated you on this particular "vast right-wing conspiracy" (good as time as every to quote Hitlery Clinton).

Dude...this is Barack Obama in his own words. From his own book. That he wrote. You ignorant fuck'n liberal minion. You'll believe what ever they shove down their throat and you'll happily swallow it all.

Lmao. OFF. You didn't read the links, did you? Obama is reading his biography and recounting an earlier point in his life where he went by "Barry" to his close friends and relatives from the time he was young until he was attending college. When he started attending college, he started going by Barack instead. This has been stated before, and nothing in that video contradicts it. Can you point to the exact place in that video where he says his last name was actually Soetoro instead of Obama? I am deeply interested in having all the facts, and wouldn't want to be seen as a... what was it?
You ignorant fuck'n liberal minion.
Yeah, that. I wouldn't want to be that. Godspeed my friend.:salute:

I think the point here is more, how exactly is any action that Obama has taken on the border construed to be treason? Are we at war with Mexico? Can you point to a single person identified as an enemy of the state that he has directly aided or provided comfort to? Did you not check the definition of treason before you made that claim? Or did you perhaps forget that people can look up the literal definition of treason with about 5 seconds and Google? (spoilers: it doesn't apply)

So a person can only be guilty of treason if their nation is at war? :cuckoo:

trea·son
ˈtrēzən/
noun
  1. the crime of betraying one's country, especially by attempting to kill the sovereign or overthrow the government.
Barry Soetoro is facilitating the invasion of the United States by citizens of another country. If that is not treason - what in the hell is in your limited little mind?!?

(Spoiler: you're an idiot and thus it would be very wise for you to refrain from commenting until an adult explains the subject matter to you).
"Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort."

Transcript of the Constitution of the United States - Official Text
Someone beat me to it. But no, someone can only be guilty of treason if the person being aided is a defined enemy of the United States.
1) We are not at war with Mexico, therefore Mexico is not our enemy.
2) Some illegal immigrants are criminals, but unless they are recognized enemies of the state, they are not criminals either. (Is the president guilty of treason every time he passes a pardon or makes a statement in favor of prison reform? That is 100% aid to convicted criminals.)
3) If some of the people in the group being aided being criminal constituted treason, then EVERY SINGLE PERSON EVER INVOLVED in foreign aid is guilty of it. Do you honestly think any of the countries the US provides aid to have a crime rate of zero?

The law doesn't just mean whatever you want it to. Could you please jump on any of the more legitimate reasons to hate on Obama? Here, let me help kick off your rehab. The Obameter: Campaign Promises that are Promise Broken | PolitiFact

Step away from the ledge Patriot. Come back to us.

Lmao. OFF. You didn't read the links, did you? Obama is reading his biography and recounting an earlier point in his life where he went by "Barry" to his close friends and relatives from the time he was young until he was attending college. When he started attending college, he started going by Barack instead. This has been stated before, and nothing in that video contradicts it. Can you point to the exact place in that video where he says his last name was actually Soetoro instead of Obama? I am deeply interested in having all the facts, and wouldn't want to be seen as a... what was it?
You ignorant fuck'n liberal minion.
Yeah, that. I wouldn't want to be that. Godspeed my friend.:salute:

Oh boy....someone is trying to backpedal!!! LMAO! First it was a "vast right wing conspiracy" and now magically it has morphed into "well....uh.....you see.....uh.... Barack went by Barry but.....uh.....well.....eh......the Soetoro part is still....uh..... up in the air"?

You have to love a liberal. They even attempt to deny video of one of their own admitting what the liberal doesn't want to admit. :eusa_doh:

Forum List

Back