P@triot

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2011
United States
As part of the executive branch - Barry Sorento has no choice but to enforce the law. He may not instruct members of the executive branch to disregard law, make their own laws to enforce, or operate outside of the law. And yet that is exactly what Barry has done on the border and with illegal aliens.

If you watch the video - this goes far beyond just illegal aliens. His treasonous actions are facilitating the trafficking of narcotics in this country and infectious diseases. The consequences of Sorento's refusal to enforce U.S. law will be devastating to the United States for decades to come.

The general lawlessness isn't treason, but his specific support of the interests of invading foreign criminals, against the interests of this country and its people, certainly is treason, as defined in Article III, Section 3 of the Constitution. American citizens have been murdered on American soil, by foreign invaders, as a fairly direct result of Obama's traitorous policies.

This is a serious crime, that Obama has committed; the traditional punishment for which is death by firing squad.

Blaylock, TIR, and Patriot may be arrested and tried for treason in the next term of Congress.

Blaylock, TIR, and Patriot may be arrested and tried for treason in the next term of Congress.

Treason is the only crime that si defined in the Constitution, specifically to prevent charges of treason from being abused in the manner that it was commonly abused in England, at that time; and as you seem to be calling for it to be abused, now.

The fact remains, indisputable, that President Obama has committed acts which clearly fit the definition of treason, as found in the Constitution; whereas I doubt very much that you can provide any support for the suggestion that P@triot, The Irish Ram, or I, have committed any acts that can in any way be rationally construed as meeting that definition.

Barry does whatever the hell Barry wants to do. We gave him that power. The people that voted the Muslim traitor into office should be the ones charged with treason.

I must totally agree with you

the question now is

are these morons going to vote for Hillary scum ??

what is it going to be?

Barry does whatever the hell Barry wants to do. We gave him that power. The people that voted the Muslim traitor into office should be the ones charged with treason.

the question now is

what is it going to be?
Of course they are. They don't give a shit about liberty, law, or the U.S. Constitution. All they care about is "what will a liberal politician promise to give me?".

In their minds - JFK (who, incidentally, was a staunch advocate for lowering taxes) is a "radical". They now believe in "ask not what you can do for your country - ask (and demand) what your country can do for you".

the question now is

what is it going to be?
Of course they are. They don't give a shit about liberty, law, or the U.S. Constitution. All they care about is "what will a liberal politician promise to give me?".

In their minds - JFK (who, incidentally, was a staunch advocate for lowering taxes) is a "radical". They now believe in "ask not what you can do for your country - ask (and demand) what your country can do for you".

Totally agree!!!! :clap:

Goddamn, you people live in an entirely offworld frequency.
Yeah....must be strange for a person who lives for pitiful government table scraps to see people who prefer liberty and Constitutional law over handouts and mooching.

As part of the executive branch - Barry Sorento has no choice but to enforce the law. He may not instruct members of the executive branch to disregard law, make their own laws to enforce, or operate outside of the law. And yet that is exactly what Barry has done on the border and with illegal aliens.

If you watch the video - this goes far beyond just illegal aliens. His treasonous actions are facilitating the trafficking of narcotics in this country and infectious diseases. The consequences of Sorento's refusal to enforce U.S. law will be devastating to the United States for decades to come.
Goddamn, you people live in an entirely offworld frequency.
Yeah....must be strange for a person who lives for pitiful government table scraps to see people who prefer liberty and Constitutional law over handouts and mooching.
I think the point here is more, how exactly is any action that Obama has taken on the border construed to be treason? Are we at war with Mexico? Can you point to a single person identified as an enemy of the state that he has directly aided or provided comfort to? Did you not check the definition of treason before you made that claim? Or did you perhaps forget that people can look up the literal definition of treason with about 5 seconds and Google? (spoilers: it doesn't apply)

And Jesus H. Christ, it's Soetoro! Can't you at least spell the fake conspiracy name correctly?
FALSE: Barack Obama's Columbia University Student ID
No, a college ID does not show Barack Obama was a foreign student at Columbia University
Was Obama Born in the USA?
Orly Blog Soetoro Fact Check - Obama Conspiracy Theories

Everyone else seem onboard with the idea that the birthers are full of it. Is there any way we can get you to back away from the ledge?

I think the point here is more, how exactly is any action that Obama has taken on the border construed to be treason? Are we at war with Mexico? Can you point to a single person identified as an enemy of the state that he has directly aided or provided comfort to? Did you not check the definition of treason before you made that claim? Or did you perhaps forget that people can look up the literal definition of treason with about 5 seconds and Google? (spoilers: it doesn't apply)

The federal government has a specific Constitutional duty and responsibility to defend this nation against foreign invaders, an as President, Mr, Obama has a responsibility to see that this duty is carried out. Instead, he has willfully taken the side of invading foreign criminals, against that of his own country and his own countrymen.

How is this not treason? It exactly meets the definition found in Article III, Section 3 of the Constitution.

Malfeasance, as well; since not only is he failing to carry out his duty; but he is specifically acting against his duty.

Treason is the only crime that si defined in the Constitution, specifically to prevent charges of treason from being abused in the manner that it was commonly abused in England, at that time; and as you seem to be calling for it to be abused, now.

The fact remains, indisputable, that President Obama has committed acts which clearly fit the definition of treason, as found in the Constitution; whereas I doubt very much that you can provide any support for the suggestion that P@triot, The Irish Ram, or I, have committed any acts that can in any way be rationally construed as meeting that definition.
You three clearly aid and abet the enemies of the US. And you, like Hillary, are trying to hide behind the law.

You three clearly aid and abet the enemies of the US. And you, like Hillary, are trying to hide behind the law.

What enemies have we aided or abetted, and in what manner?

I think you know very well that your statement is a lie, and that you cannot support it.

Once these Birthers became addicted to conspiracy theories, there's no end to their craziness.

Bob and his fellow traitors' crying matters not. They are aiding and abetting the enemies of the US and should be reported for treasonous activities. If they think BHO is doing the same, he should be reported.

So a person can only be guilty of treason if their nation is at war? :cuckoo:

trea·son
ˈtrēzən/
noun
  1. the crime of betraying one's country, especially by attempting to kill the sovereign or overthrow the government.
Barry Soetoro is facilitating the invasion of the United States by citizens of another country. If that is not treason - what in the hell is in your limited little mind?!?

(Spoiler: you're an idiot and thus it would be very wise for you to refrain from commenting until an adult explains the subject matter to you).

Forum List

Back