Obama Lists Simply 'African American' as Race on Census

☭proletarian☭;2172698 said:
☭proletarian☭;2170824 said:
Depends what medicine you're about to take. Ask our Mediterranean boys who served in Korea.

Military does not equal civilian.

So Mediterranean civilians who took the same meds wouldn't have the same reaction? :cuckoo:

that was not the statement you posited

and i would think that our drug testing has come a long way in the nearly 60 years since the Korean war.

I don't care what his race is. His ideology is what I find offensive.

I care what his race is.

A nation is nothing if not its people. This country was started by whites, for whites. They never considered the possibility of anything else -- so much so that slavery existed long after the Declaration of Independence.

A non-white America is no longer America. It can fly the flag, occupy the same territory and claim to be "America", but it's not "America" any more than Israel would be Israel if they kicked out all the Jews and replaced them with Germans.

That fucking simple.
That is fucking simple...simple minded.:lol:

The term "African American" grew out of descendants of slavery and they knew their ancestors were brought from Africa and that was all they knew. Hence, African American. Obushama is a Kenyan-American and he has shit all over the reasons why "African American" exists. In his autobiography he proudly stated he was given a Kenyan name but ten years later, on the campaign trail, he sold out and switched to African American to sell more votes. The sad thing is.....it worked. We still do not have an African American president.

What a pathetic argument....so's the thread....

Looks like a typical reaction from the incompetent.

☭proletarian☭;2170756 said:
He is a legitimate African American

Father- African
Mother- American

If you knew anything about the issue you wouldn't be in Willowtree's backyard repeating misinformation.

The term "African American" grew out of descendants of slavery and they knew their ancestors were brought from Africa and that was all they knew. Hence, African American. Obushama is a Kenyan-American and he has shit all over the reasons why "African American" exists. In his autobiography he proudly stated he was given a Kenyan name but ten years later, on the campaign trail, he sold out and switched to African American to sell more votes. The sad thing is.....it worked. We still do not have an African American president.
%7B2FB548C2-70DF-4437-8D5E-B84F9152E955%7D_Kenya.gif

Learn how to read.

What's the point here?

That Obama identifies as black. He could have just as easily, from a biological standpoint, picked white. But he didn't. So -- not that it was a mystery before -- he has thrown his lot in with blacks and their political aims, which differ from those of whites. He's against whites. Now it's official.

Obama has just classified himself as a racist. On the Census form Obama checked the box that says "Black, African Am., or Negro." He should have checked other & wrote in Human. I think we all should do that. Why do people still consider themselves as different races?

The President could have shown some leadership in this regard to help end racism in this country & the world instead of embracing it. He just took a side in the battle instead of rising above it.

Most of us are all mixed & according to history, Bible, scientific, & DNA studies we all came from the same mother way back. Human race would have been the best answer. All other answers are racist just like Obama.

If you knew anything about the issue you wouldn't be in Willowtree's backyard repeating misinformation.

%7B2FB548C2-70DF-4437-8D5E-B84F9152E955%7D_Kenya.gif

Learn how to read.

Read? A map of Kenya?

Why?

Are you saying Obama should be President of Kenya?

Or

Are the voices in your head telling you to post maps of Kenya?

Or

Are you a perpetually dumb-fuck?

☭proletarian☭;2172698 said:
Military does not equal civilian.

So Mediterranean civilians who took the same meds wouldn't have the same reaction? :cuckoo:

that was not the statement you posited

and i would think that our drug testing has come a long way in the nearly 60 years since the Korean war.

1) WTF are you babbling about? DO you even know?

2)Yes, it's improved. Now we have recognized the importance of race in medicine.

Obama has just classified himself as a racist. On the Census form Obama checked the box that says "Black, African Am., or Negro." He should have checked other & wrote in Human. I think we all should do that. Why do people still consider themselves as different races?

The President could have shown some leadership in this regard to help end racism in this country & the world instead of embracing it. He just took a side in the battle instead of rising above it.

Most of us are all mixed & according to history, Bible, scientific, & DNA studies we all came from the same mother way back. Human race would have been the best answer. All other answers are racist just like Obama.

he should have checked 'MIXED' with an explination. Why didn't he? Did he lie here?

Learn how to read.

Read? A map of Kenya?

Why?

Or

Or

I already posted a link explaining why Obama does not qualify for the term but you keep on breathing in your active and comfortable ignorance you reetawrded fuk.

☭proletarian☭;2170773 said:
Also, race is a myth and those aren't races but cultures/ethnicities.
Only if you throw all science out the window, s you've done before when it doesn't fit what you've been told to believe.
Race: The Reality of Human Difference

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Why-Race-Matters-Michael-Levin/dp/0965638359/ref=pd_sim_b_2"]Amazon.com: Why Race Matters (9780965638357): Michael Levin: Books[/ame]

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Taboo-Athletes-Dominate-Sports-Afraid/dp/158648026X/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1270312617&sr=1-1-spell"]Amazon.com: Taboo: Why Black Athletes Dominate Sports and Why We're Afraid to Talk About It (9781586480264): Jon Entine: Books[/ame]

I'm not surprised a barbie sized thimble brainiac like you equates "all science" to two books sold on Amazon......

Read? A map of Kenya?

Why?

Or

Or

I already posted a link explaining why Obama does not qualify for the term but you keep on breathing in your active and comfortable ignorance you reetawrded fuk.

No you din't.

#63 you reetawrd.

Only if you throw all science out the window, s you've done before when it doesn't fit what you've been told to believe.

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Why-Race-Matters-Michael-Levin/dp/0965638359/ref=pd_sim_b_2"]Amazon.com: Why Race Matters (9780965638357): Michael Levin: Books[/ame]

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Taboo-Athletes-Dominate-Sports-Afraid/dp/158648026X/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1270312617&sr=1-1-spell"]Amazon.com: Taboo: Why Black Athletes Dominate Sports and Why We're Afraid to Talk About It (9781586480264): Jon Entine: Books[/ame]

I'm not surprised a barbie sized thimble brainiac like you equates "all science" to two books sold on Amazon......

Niether book has anything to do with race as a myth.

You've been

myspace-owned.jpg

Last edited:

Niether book has anything to do with race as a myth.

I didn't say they do....what other Hubble quality observations you have for us?

lol

Just like a fundie, you simply claim that the science isn't the science because it's not the science therefore it can't be the science you wanted

Forum List

Back