Obama Lists Simply 'African American' as Race on Census

Zoom-boing

Platinum Member
Reaction score
WASHINGTON -- He may be the world's foremost mixed-race leader, but when it came to the official government head count, President Obama gave only one answer to the question about his ethnic background: African-American.

The White House confirmed on Friday that Obama did not check multiple boxes on his U.S. Census form, or choose the option that allows him to elaborate on his racial heritage. He ticked the box that says "Black, African Am., or Negro."

FOXNews.com - Obama Lists Simply 'African American' as Race on Census

Is Obama ashamed or pissed that he's half white? I'm going with pissed.

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Reaction score
WASHINGTON -- He may be the world's foremost mixed-race leader, but when it came to the official government head count, President Obama gave only one answer to the question about his ethnic background: African-American.

The White House confirmed on Friday that Obama did not check multiple boxes on his U.S. Census form, or choose the option that allows him to elaborate on his racial heritage. He ticked the box that says "Black, African Am., or Negro."

Well when you stop and think about it he is probably vewy accurwate.. African = Kenyan daddy.. American = Kansas mommie..

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
He is a legitimate African American

Father- African
Mother- American

Political Junky

Gold Member
Reaction score
I can imagine what Cons would say if he'd checked any other box.

AllieBaba

Rookie
Reaction score
Liberals are more obsessed with it than we are.

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Reaction score
We need a new race of peoples. fat free half n half.

CurveLight

Rookie
Reaction score

Well when you stop and think about it he is probably vewy accurwate.. African = Kenyan daddy.. American = Kansas mommie..

Thass because you're a stoopid fuk that does not know how to "stop and think about it." Obushama is not an african american. He pimped out that term to boost his campaign.

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Thass because you're a stoopid fuk that does not know how to "stop and think about it." Obushama is not an african american. He pimped out that term to boost his campaign.

oh noes! me and obama and rw are stupid fuks! I can't take it Elizabeth!

Thinman

Reaction score
I selected 'other' and wrote in American. This is what Rush suggested, and he's right. We are all americans.

Defiant1

Gold Member
Reaction score

African American? So he was born in Kenya....

CurveLight

Rookie
Reaction score

Father- African
Mother- American

If you knew anything about the issue you wouldn't be in Willowtree's backyard repeating misinformation.

The term "African American" grew out of descendants of slavery and they knew their ancestors were brought from Africa and that was all they knew. Hence, African American. Obushama is a Kenyan-American and he has shit all over the reasons why "African American" exists. In his autobiography he proudly stated he was given a Kenyan name but ten years later, on the campaign trail, he sold out and switched to African American to sell more votes. The sad thing is.....it worked. We still do not have an African American president.

jillian

Princess
Reaction score

Father- African
Mother- American

If you knew anything about the issue you wouldn't be in Willowtree's backyard repeating misinformation.

The term "African American" grew out of descendants of slavery and they knew their ancestors were brought from Africa and that was all they knew. Hence, African American. Obushama is a Kenyan-American and he has shit all over the reasons why "African American" exists. In his autobiography he proudly stated he was given a Kenyan name but ten years later, on the campaign trail, he sold out and switched to African American to sell more votes. The sad thing is.....it worked. We still do not have an African American president.

kenya isn't in africa?

and how is he in willow's 'backyard'?

the reality is that whites with any black blood have ALWAYS been considered black in this society.

what do you call halle berry?

elvis

Rookie
Reaction score

Father- African
Mother- American

kenya isn't in africa?

and how is he in willow's 'backyard'?

the reality is that whites with any black blood have ALWAYS been considered black in this society.

what do you call halle berry?

what about the fine young cannibals' lead singer?

KissMy

Free Breast Exam
Reaction score
I checked other & wrote in American. I think we all should do that. Why do people still consider themselves as another than an American? The President could have shown some leadership in this regard to help end racism in this country instead of embracing it. Why do people still consider themselves as another race. Most of us are all mixed & according to DNA studies all came from the same parent way back.

Last edited:

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List