Obama Lists Simply 'African American' as Race on Census

Zoom-boing

Platinum Member
Oct 30, 2008
East Japip
WASHINGTON -- He may be the world's foremost mixed-race leader, but when it came to the official government head count, President Obama gave only one answer to the question about his ethnic background: African-American.

The White House confirmed on Friday that Obama did not check multiple boxes on his U.S. Census form, or choose the option that allows him to elaborate on his racial heritage. He ticked the box that says "Black, African Am., or Negro."

FOXNews.com - Obama Lists Simply 'African American' as Race on Census

Is Obama ashamed or pissed that he's half white? I'm going with pissed.

WASHINGTON -- He may be the world's foremost mixed-race leader, but when it came to the official government head count, President Obama gave only one answer to the question about his ethnic background: African-American.

The White House confirmed on Friday that Obama did not check multiple boxes on his U.S. Census form, or choose the option that allows him to elaborate on his racial heritage. He ticked the box that says "Black, African Am., or Negro."

Well when you stop and think about it he is probably vewy accurwate.. African = Kenyan daddy.. American = Kansas mommie..

He is a legitimate African American

Father- African
Mother- American

Well when you stop and think about it he is probably vewy accurwate.. African = Kenyan daddy.. American = Kansas mommie..

Thass because you're a stoopid fuk that does not know how to "stop and think about it." Obushama is not an african american. He pimped out that term to boost his campaign.

Thass because you're a stoopid fuk that does not know how to "stop and think about it." Obushama is not an african american. He pimped out that term to boost his campaign.

oh noes! me and obama and rw are stupid fuks! I can't take it Elizabeth!

I selected 'other' and wrote in American. This is what Rush suggested, and he's right. We are all americans.

African American? So he was born in Kenya....

Father- African
Mother- American

If you knew anything about the issue you wouldn't be in Willowtree's backyard repeating misinformation.

The term "African American" grew out of descendants of slavery and they knew their ancestors were brought from Africa and that was all they knew. Hence, African American. Obushama is a Kenyan-American and he has shit all over the reasons why "African American" exists. In his autobiography he proudly stated he was given a Kenyan name but ten years later, on the campaign trail, he sold out and switched to African American to sell more votes. The sad thing is.....it worked. We still do not have an African American president.

Father- African
Mother- American

If you knew anything about the issue you wouldn't be in Willowtree's backyard repeating misinformation.

The term "African American" grew out of descendants of slavery and they knew their ancestors were brought from Africa and that was all they knew. Hence, African American. Obushama is a Kenyan-American and he has shit all over the reasons why "African American" exists. In his autobiography he proudly stated he was given a Kenyan name but ten years later, on the campaign trail, he sold out and switched to African American to sell more votes. The sad thing is.....it worked. We still do not have an African American president.

kenya isn't in africa?

and how is he in willow's 'backyard'?

the reality is that whites with any black blood have ALWAYS been considered black in this society.

what do you call halle berry?

Father- African
Mother- American

kenya isn't in africa?

and how is he in willow's 'backyard'?

the reality is that whites with any black blood have ALWAYS been considered black in this society.

what do you call halle berry?

what about the fine young cannibals' lead singer?

I checked other & wrote in American. I think we all should do that. Why do people still consider themselves as another than an American? The President could have shown some leadership in this regard to help end racism in this country instead of embracing it. Why do people still consider themselves as another race. Most of us are all mixed & according to DNA studies all came from the same parent way back.

Last edited:
RS562-RS.jpg

Forum List

Back