Obama - lazy basketball playing welfare taking golfer, never worked a day in his life

From your article:

"Those tweets did not reflect our values, and we are committed to making sure nothing like that happens again," executive director Shawn Reilly said in a statement posted on the group's website. "We also apologize to our many supporters, and all Kentuckians working for change in 2014, for those communications. Comments with references to race, ethnicity or sexual orientation have no place in any debate, and we are deeply embarrassed by such a mistake."

Reilly said the volunteer who posted the comments no longer is affiliated with the group.

See? That's how Democrats deal with racist attacks. Because Democrats are a coalition Party.

Republicans attitude when they do those things is fuck you, get over it.

From your article:

"Those tweets did not reflect our values, and we are committed to making sure nothing like that happens again," executive director Shawn Reilly said in a statement posted on the group's website. "We also apologize to our many supporters, and all Kentuckians working for change in 2014, for those communications. Comments with references to race, ethnicity or sexual orientation have no place in any debate, and we are deeply embarrassed by such a mistake."

Reilly said the volunteer who posted the comments no longer is affiliated with the group.

See? That's how Democrats deal with racist attacks. Because Democrats are a coalition Party.

Republicans think.......as long as I don't call him ****** it ain't racist

From your article:

No Republicans don't think that and it's disgusting you would say that, you will crawl to any low to portray people as racist for this man.

so I spelled governor wrong...hang me..as for Bush running things and ruing them, that is your OPONION..now Obama had never run anything in his life got elected President and has set out to RUIN US and is doing a fine job at it.....and that is MY OPONION, how do you like it?

OK, you asked. No one ever accused you of being terribly bright. That's it in a "nutshell". A TeaNUT shell.

my dear next to you I look like a genius..:eusa_angel:

Steph, showing off her incredible knowledge and understanding of the issues showing us, in her mind, exactly how big the problem really is:

crazy-woman-thumb9146425.jpg

From your article:

Democrats think...no matter what is actually said vs what we decide to interpret, we know we are good and they are bad because...well, because we are Democrats dammit!

From your article:

No Republicans don't think that and it's disgusting you would say that, you will crawl to any low to portray people as racist for this man.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DeGJlE0W8p8]RNC Attendees Throw Peanuts at Black Camerawoman: "How We Feed the Animals" - YouTube[/ame]

NEW YORK (AP) - August 30, 2012 (WPVI) -- A black camerawoman who works for CNN said Thursday that she was not surprised to have two people at the Republican National Convention throw peanuts at her and say "this is what we feed animals."

The two white people were immediately removed from the Tampa, Fla., convention arena by security officials on Tuesday, and their identities weren't revealed. The camerawoman, Patricia Carroll, wasn't able to tell definitively where they were from.

"This is Florida, and I'm from the deep South," Carroll, a 34-year-old Alabama native, told Maynard Institute blogger Richard Prince on Thursday. "You come to places like this, you can count the black people on your hand. They see us doing things they don't think I should do."

Peanuts thrown at black camerawoman at GOP convention | 6abc.com

-------------------------------------------

Get it? "I'm from the Deep South"? Meaning it's expected. Deep South? Home of the Republican Party?

COME ON PEOPLE. CONNECT THE DOTS.

Wow. What credentials. Certainly worthy of being President of the United States.

State Senator
Senator
Taught Constitutional Law for 10 years at a top university
Worked on Wall Street at Business International Corporation

Why do these white wingers want him to be a failure? Because they are?

Hey Dean, Do you hang out at the same bath house in Shitago as Barry osama is so famous for getting BJs from old white guys at? Are you one of those old white guys that give him BJs? Don't most of is blowers end up dying mysteriously?

See what I mean?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DeGJlE0W8p8]RNC Attendees Throw Peanuts at Black Camerawoman: "How We Feed the Animals" - YouTube[/ame]

NEW YORK (AP) - August 30, 2012 (WPVI) -- A black camerawoman who works for CNN said Thursday that she was not surprised to have two people at the Republican National Convention throw peanuts at her and say "this is what we feed animals."

The two white people were immediately removed from the Tampa, Fla., convention arena by security officials on Tuesday, and their identities weren't revealed. The camerawoman, Patricia Carroll, wasn't able to tell definitively where they were from.

"This is Florida, and I'm from the deep South," Carroll, a 34-year-old Alabama native, told Maynard Institute blogger Richard Prince on Thursday. "You come to places like this, you can count the black people on your hand. They see us doing things they don't think I should do."

Peanuts thrown at black camerawoman at GOP convention | 6abc.com

-------------------------------------------

Get it? "I'm from the Deep South"? Meaning it's expected. Deep South? Home of the Republican Party?

COME ON PEOPLE. CONNECT THE DOTS.

okay deanie, that make all republican racist and when they threw Oreo cookies at a black man Michal Steele is showed how you and all Democrats are racist..so there ya go
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

‘Party trumps race’ for Steele foes

Black Democratic leaders in Maryland say that racially tinged attacks against Lt. Gov. Michael S. Steele in his bid for the U.S. Senate are fair because he is a conservative Republican.

Such attacks against the first black man to win a statewide election in Maryland include pelting him with Oreo cookies during a campaign appearance, calling him an “Uncle Tom” and depicting him as a black-faced minstrel on a liberal Web log.

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2005/nov/1/20051101-104932-4054r/#ixzz2N44w4klU
Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter

Last edited:
“Obama’s the one who never worked a day in his life. He never earned a penny that wasn’t public money. How many fund-raisers does he attend every week? How often does he play basketball and golf? I wish I had that kind of time. He’s lazy, but the media won’t report that.”

claiming the president “just has a different belief system from most Americans

Roger Ailes on His Looming Death, Whether God Is Partisan, and the Mementos He?s Collected to Leave His Son | Vanity Fair

Not American. Lazy. On welfare. Basketball. All this from the President of FOX and the white wing says they aren't racist? Really?

Collin Powell has got it right!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=s-sffvkqWgA]Powell on racism - YouTube[/ame]

Just a few years ago they couldn't stand Powell's guts now he is their hero

where would liberals be if they weren't all two faced hypocrites

okay deanie, that make all republican racist and when they threw Oreo cookies at a black man Michal Steele is showed how you and all Democrats are racist..so there ya go
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Black Democratic leaders in Maryland say that racially tinged attacks against Lt. Gov. Michael S. Steele in his bid for the U.S. Senate are fair because he is a conservative Republican.

Such attacks against the first black man to win a statewide election in Maryland include pelting him with Oreo cookies during a campaign appearance, calling him an “Uncle Tom” and depicting him as a black-faced minstrel on a liberal Web log.

Read more: 'Party trumps race' for Steele foes - Washington Times

But, but it doesn't count when democrats do it, because...well, because they're democrats and therefore they must be pure of heart! Of course, if a democrat so much as imagines ill intentions from a single Republican it is incontrovertible proof that every Republican that ever has or will live is inherently evil. Makes perfect sense.

Last edited:
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Read more: 'Party trumps race' for Steele foes - Washington Times

But, but it doesn't count when democrats do it, because...well, because they're democrats and therefore they must be pure of heart!

you seem to be right on that..I just laugh at them they are such shameless liars and racist to the core themselves

Just a few years ago they couldn't stand Powell's guts now he is their hero

where would liberals be if they weren't all two faced hypocrites

I do not agree with Powell on much, but he caught and called your republican racist party out on it :eusa_whistle:

hummumm, but how funny you happen to agree with him on this..:eusa_whistle:
give us a break, I proved where the Democrats and the Democrat party are NO BETTER...And I know I am sick to death of hearing about Obama SKIN COLOR and that is supposedly the reason people disagree with him

Last edited:
Would you guys just stop with the faux outrage about the Republican Party? It's not "becoming".

It's based in the deep south. It where today's Confederates reside. No one, not a single person could show up at a Democratic Primary or rally wearing a "put white back in the White House" T shirt. Remember the peanut throwing incident at the Republican Convention. Then there is the FACT the GOP is 90% or more white.

And don't forget:

Pulaski, Tennessee - The Ku Klux Klan officially disbanded today claiming that the Republican Party has co-opted all of their ideas concerning race, immigration and religion and that there was no longer any need for their existence.

I could go on all day listing "facts". Not something made up, but REAL incidents.
Just as the South was the heart of the confederacy, today it's the heart of the Republican party. Southern Democrats left the party over segregation in the mid 20th century. They carried with them their intense hatred for the federal government, welfare which went mostly to blacks, and their bible belt religion. They became a strong voice in the new conservative movement of the party which still exist to this day.

Forum List

Back