Obama - lazy basketball playing welfare taking golfer, never worked a day in his life

Just a few years ago they couldn't stand Powell's guts now he is their hero

where would liberals be if they weren't all two faced hypocrites

I do not agree with Powell on much, but he caught and called your republican racist party out on it :eusa_whistle:

you shold post that again, you need to validate your idiocy apparently... nice avatar, is that the Motherland calls? that fits:eusa_whistle:

Would you guys just stop with the faux outrage about the Republican Party? It's not "becoming".

It's based in the deep south. It where today's Confederates reside. No one, not a single person could show up at a Democratic Primary or rally wearing a "put white back in the White House" T shirt. Remember the peanut throwing incident at the Republican Convention. Then there is the FACT the GOP is 90% or more white.

And don't forget:

Pulaski, Tennessee - The Ku Klux Klan officially disbanded today claiming that the Republican Party has co-opted all of their ideas concerning race, immigration and religion and that there was no longer any need for their existence.

I could go on all day listing "facts". Not something made up, but REAL incidents.
Just as the South was the heart of the confederacy, today it's the heart of the Republican party. Southern Democrats left the party over segregation in the mid 20th century. They carried with them their intense hatred for the federal government, welfare which went mostly to blacks, and their bible belt religion. They became a strong voice in the new conservative movement of the party which still exist to this day.

and what exactly, does that voice say flopper?

what? the talking points that speak to you in your head at night? :rolleyes:....talk about latent racism.....check yourself. seriously.

I heard all of that used on Romney last year.

you're such a mess dude...really.

Let's chalk it up to a victory for Civil Rights

There was a time (actually when Obama was born) that Ailes could have called him a shiftless, uppity ******

Now, all Ailes can say is " lazy, Had everything handed to him, never worked a day in his life".........and Fox Nation hears.........Shiftless, uppity ******

Is this a great nation or what?

:rolleyes:

No lets chalk it up to your own ingrained racism, and, you don't even know you have it. OR you're such a slobbering sheep you repeat everything you're told with zero question. I pick both.

YOU make a connection between ;

Lazy
Never worked a job
Had everything given to him
Doesn't earn his money
I work harder than he does

and blacks....

classic latent tendencies.....:doubt:

and anyone who watches fox, hears- "Shiftless, uppity ******", is that your claim?

answer the question rw.........

So you are saying only lazy people, people that never worked a job, had everything given to him, doesn't earn his money, and that you work harder than are all traits of black people?

I thought liberals feel blacks have never gotten a break, have to work twice as hard, nothing is ever given to them.

The silly thing about your stupid statement, is I have said this about people, mostly white. It is a envy thing and I bet if you were honest, you have said this also.

So this is really a common feeling that transcends race, color, religion and sex and when mindless partisan whack jobs try to apply it to fit there narrow minded objectives, it just shows their hatred and bigotry.

No, we are saying that's how right wing racist fucks see black people. Do try to keep up.

And I'm saying, you are a bigot and disingenuous, as far as keeping up? You are the one bring up emotional arguments because you have no logical or factual way to defend him. And as all liberals, you think you are superior to those that disagree with you. That is why you use words racist, hate, sexist and so on. It is to make yourself feel better. That is a very old tactic.

he and RW are projecting.....they hear that and they think black people, then they project, see its US who think that, no not them:rolleyes:.........its a classic pathology, and I am dead serious.

Would you guys just stop with the faux outrage about the Republican Party? It's not "becoming".

It's based in the deep south. It where today's Confederates reside. No one, not a single person could show up at a Democratic Primary or rally wearing a "put white back in the White House" T shirt. Remember the peanut throwing incident at the Republican Convention. Then there is the FACT the GOP is 90% or more white.

And don't forget:

Pulaski, Tennessee - The Ku Klux Klan officially disbanded today claiming that the Republican Party has co-opted all of their ideas concerning race, immigration and religion and that there was no longer any need for their existence.

I could go on all day listing "facts". Not something made up, but REAL incidents.
Just as the South was the heart of the confederacy, today it's the heart of the Republican party. Southern Democrats left the party over segregation in the mid 20th century. They carried with them their intense hatred for the federal government, welfare which went mostly to blacks, and their bible belt religion. They became a strong voice in the new conservative movement of the party which still exist to this day.

The millions of southerners that turned to the Republican party in the 20th century, sought relieve from the harsh enforcement of the civil rights act of 1964 and voters act of 1965. They brought to the party their racist view but more important they brought an undying hatred for the an oppressive federal government that was destroying the southern way of life. The justice dept. was craming integration down their throat. Democrats were reforming the welfare system which to Southerns meant sending millions of tax payer dollars to worthless blacks in the South. Racism in the South, both from blacks and whites has always been connected with religion, be it the KKK or black voter registration drives. This too, southern democrats brought to the party.

Conservative rhetoric today defending states rights, attacking the the welfare system, and moral decay in America is right out the mouths of southern republicans of the 1960's.

Last edited:
Another democrat trying to hide from the history and fundamental orientation of his party through spin and the misrepresentation of history.

And don't forget:

So whites are racist and because there are whites in the GOP, the whole GOP is racist? That is dumber than your earlier claim of racism because you can't back up what you say and use emotion instead of logic.

From your article:

"Those tweets did not reflect our values, and we are committed to making sure nothing like that happens again," executive director Shawn Reilly said in a statement posted on the group's website. "We also apologize to our many supporters, and all Kentuckians working for change in 2014, for those communications. Comments with references to race, ethnicity or sexual orientation have no place in any debate, and we are deeply embarrassed by such a mistake."

Reilly said the volunteer who posted the comments no longer is affiliated with the group.

See? That's how Democrats deal with racist attacks. Because Democrats are a coalition Party.

Republicans attitude when they do those things is fuck you, get over it.

Right blatant racism is condemned on both sides, yet you nutters claim every derogatory word about Obama is racist, because those of you that can't think for yourselves and defend Obama have nothing to fall back on. Congrats deany boy, you can't think for yourself and are a nutter.

From your article:

"Those tweets did not reflect our values, and we are committed to making sure nothing like that happens again," executive director Shawn Reilly said in a statement posted on the group's website. "We also apologize to our many supporters, and all Kentuckians working for change in 2014, for those communications. Comments with references to race, ethnicity or sexual orientation have no place in any debate, and we are deeply embarrassed by such a mistake."

Reilly said the volunteer who posted the comments no longer is affiliated with the group.

See? That's how Democrats deal with racist attacks. Because Democrats are a coalition Party.

Republicans attitude when they do those things is fuck you, get over it.

Republicans think.......as long as I don't call him ****** it ain't racist

Democratic think...as long as they agree with us, we accept them, step out of line, you ******* are gonna get drag you and your name through the mud. Ask, Cain, West and other strong blacks.

The millions of southerners that turned to the Republican party in the 20th century, sought relieve from the harsh enforcement of the civil rights act of 1964 and voters act of 1965. They brought to the party their racist view but more important they brought an undying hatred for the an oppressive federal government that was destroying the southern way of life. The justice dept. was cramping integration down their throat. Democrats were reforming the welfare system which to Southerns meant sending millions of tax payer dollars to worthless blacks in the South. Racism in the South, both from blacks and whites has always been connected with religion, be it the KKK or black voter registration drives. This too, southern democrats brought to the party.

Conservative rhetoric today defending states rights, attacking the the welfare system, and moral decay in America is right out the mouths of southern republicans of the 1960's.

so, rhetoric?........rhetoric?......I have heard this before, the ole southern strategy argument.....do you have some concrete examples of this rhetoric turned to conclusion via states rights issues culminating in racist policy?

Further- have you ever read say, The Conservative Mind? written in 1953 by russell kirk?

Are familiar with articles from the 50's in National review framing the conservative view of states rights by Buckley?

No, thought not.

talk about employing rhetoric:rolleyes:

my dear next to you I look like a genius..:eusa_angel:

Steph, showing off her incredible knowledge and understanding of the issues showing us, in her mind, exactly how big the problem really is:

crazy-woman-thumb9146425.jpg

poor deanie, had to resort to picture cartoons..
yawn yawn:eusa_hand:

Yep, that is all these goons can do, they have no real thinking process and they resort to name calling and cartoons. Sad they have no real thinking ability.

Republicans think.......as long as I don't call him ****** it ain't racist

No Republicans don't think that and it's disgusting you would say that, you will crawl to any low to portray people as racist for this man.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DeGJlE0W8p8]RNC Attendees Throw Peanuts at Black Camerawoman: "How We Feed the Animals" - YouTube[/ame]

NEW YORK (AP) - August 30, 2012 (WPVI) -- A black camerawoman who works for CNN said Thursday that she was not surprised to have two people at the Republican National Convention throw peanuts at her and say "this is what we feed animals."

The two white people were immediately removed from the Tampa, Fla., convention arena by security officials on Tuesday, and their identities weren't revealed. The camerawoman, Patricia Carroll, wasn't able to tell definitively where they were from.

"This is Florida, and I'm from the deep South," Carroll, a 34-year-old Alabama native, told Maynard Institute blogger Richard Prince on Thursday. "You come to places like this, you can count the black people on your hand. They see us doing things they don't think I should do."

Peanuts thrown at black camerawoman at GOP convention | 6abc.com

-------------------------------------------

Get it? "I'm from the Deep South"? Meaning it's expected. Deep South? Home of the Republican Party?

COME ON PEOPLE. CONNECT THE DOTS.

And the people were removed immediately, just like the idiot that used racism on McConnell's wife.

I connect the dots, you are aren't a thinker, you are a bigot and disingenuous, because all you can resort to is name calling and stupid little cartoons. You are the cartoon my friend.

Wow. And to think the left went crazy about George W Bush. The right wing media really has a strangelhold on the common sense of this country.

go look it up, I'm not playing your game..you know he said it so deal with it

We all know you lie Steph

That is why you run away when challenged. Show us the WHOLE quote Steph so all the nice people can see how you lie

I did...take it up with obama or Barbara walters....

Rightwinger is to lazy to look up anything, and after someone else doing the leg work, he proves he is a lazy chicken shit as he fails to comment.

Another democrat trying to hide from the history and fundamental orientation of his party through spin and the misrepresentation of history.

Notice how they don't take any responsibility for anything? Their racism for decades, their support of eugenics and trying to find ways to destroy the black race. He'll, they even excuse Woodrow Wilson's extreme racism. But dare question a Democratic President and you become an extreme KKK supporter.

Their emotional BS! Get tiresome.

Last edited:

The millions of southerners that turned to the Republican party in the 20th century, sought relieve from the harsh enforcement of the civil rights act of 1964 and voters act of 1965. They brought to the party their racist view but more important they brought an undying hatred for the an oppressive federal government that was destroying the southern way of life. The justice dept. was cramping integration down their throat. Democrats were reforming the welfare system which to Southerns meant sending millions of tax payer dollars to worthless blacks in the South. Racism in the South, both from blacks and whites has always been connected with religion, be it the KKK or black voter registration drives. This too, southern democrats brought to the party.

so, rhetoric?........rhetoric?......I have heard this before, the ole southern strategy argument.....do you have some concrete examples of this rhetoric turned to conclusion via states rights issues culminating in racist policy?

Further- have you ever read say, The Conservative Mind? written in 1953 by russell kirk?

Are familiar with articles from the 50's in National review framing the conservative view of states rights by Buckley?

No, thought not.

The Southern strategy was a Republican plan to gain political support in the South by appealing to southern racism, which worked quite well. Between the 1950s and the early 1980s, the South shifted from Democrat to Republican.

I'm not saying that racism of southern republicans had a significant impact on the party. What I am saying is the issues that were spurred on by that racism, state rights, opposition to welfare, and the acceptance of religion in politics became a part of modern day Republican rhetoric.

No, thought not.

The Southern strategy was a Republican plan to gain political support in the South by appealing to southern racism, which worked quite well.

can you quantify that for me.....:eusa_eh:how exactly?

Between the 1950s and the early 1980s, the South shifted from Democrat to Republican.

really? :eusa_think:

I'm not saying that racism of southern republicans had a significant impact on the party.

well, yea, you actually are.......

What I am saying is the issues that were spurred on by that racism, state rights, opposition to welfare, and the acceptance of religion in politics became a part of modern day Republican rhetoric.

you have not proved any 'racism' yet, you're getting ahead of yourself.

Trajan asked-
do you have some concrete examples of this rhetoric turned to conclusion via states rights issues culminating in racist policy?

so, can you answer the question...yes or no?

No, thought not.

The Southern strategy was a Republican plan to gain political support in the South by appealing to southern racism, which worked quite well. Between the 1950s and the early 1980s, the South shifted from Democrat to Republican.

I'm not saying that racism of southern republicans had a significant impact on the party. What I am saying is the issues that were spurred on by that racism, state rights, opposition to welfare, and the acceptance of religion in politics became a part of modern day Republican rhetoric.

:eusa_eh:

So republicans own:

1. states rights
2. opposition to welfare
and
3. acceptance of religion in politics

Racism was only a part of the overall picture in the south which attracted southern voters to Lincoln's party?

:eusa_eh:

And this makes sense to who?

Forum List

Back