Obama - lazy basketball playing welfare taking golfer, never worked a day in his life

fox-news-racist-barack-obama-pic.gif

baby mama Wiktionary
n. US, slang The mother of one's child when the woman is not currently (and likely was never) the man's primary or exclusive partner.

I think you asked what the Southern Strategy did to make the party racist.

The Southern Strategy certainly brought many racists from the South into the party such as:

Strom Thurmond, US Senator - "I wanna tell you, ladies and gentlemen, that there's not enough troops in the army to force the southern people to break down segregation and admit the ****** race into our theatres into our swimming pools into our homes and into our churches."

David Duke, Grand Wizard of the Ku Klux Klan - Our clear goal must be the advancement of the white race and separation of the white and black races. This goal must include freeing of the American media and government from subservient Jewish interests.

But no, I’m not saying all Republicans are racist or even the party itself is raciist. I’m saying that as a party, ever since Goldwater and Nixon concocted the benighted, openly racist “Southern Strategy” in the ’60s, the Republican Party has profited from overt and covert racism. For example, the Southern converts to the party brought with them a strong belief in states rights, a hatred of a big federal government, opposition to welfare, support for 2nd amendment rights, a strong distrust of the counterculture, and a blend of religion and politics. All of these issues have become strongly rooted in Republican conservatism.

No, thats not what I asked, I have asked you the same question 3 times.YOU say they have made them racist ( as if its a fact :rolleyes:)

I told you, and gave you 2 pre- 1960 sources you can check ( as apparently you don't appear to have a grounding whatsoever at all regards these issues and conservatism) ....

you need to make a case, you're not, you're repeating yourself.....and thats not an argument-

4th time I am asking-

do you have some concrete examples of this rhetoric turned to conclusion via states rights issues culminating in racist policy?

You're having a real hard time coping with the slow death of the GOP, aren't you?

:lol:

poor Art....wipe your chin sonny.

I think you asked what the Southern Strategy did to make the party racist.

The Southern Strategy certainly brought many racists from the South into the party such as:

Strom Thurmond, US Senator - "I wanna tell you, ladies and gentlemen, that there's not enough troops in the army to force the southern people to break down segregation and admit the ****** race into our theatres into our swimming pools into our homes and into our churches."

David Duke, Grand Wizard of the Ku Klux Klan - Our clear goal must be the advancement of the white race and separation of the white and black races. This goal must include freeing of the American media and government from subservient Jewish interests.

But no, I’m not saying all Republicans are racist or even the party itself is raciist. I’m saying that as a party, ever since Goldwater and Nixon concocted the benighted, openly racist “Southern Strategy” in the ’60s, the Republican Party has profited from overt and covert racism. For example, the Southern converts to the party brought with them a strong belief in states rights, a hatred of a big federal government, opposition to welfare, support for 2nd amendment rights, a strong distrust of the counterculture, and a blend of religion and politics. All of these issues have become strongly rooted in Republican conservatism.

No, thats not what I asked, I have asked you the same question 3 times.YOU say they have made them racist ( as if its a fact :rolleyes:)

I told you, and gave you 2 pre- 1960 sources you can check ( as apparently you don't appear to have a grounding whatsoever at all regards these issues and conservatism) ....

you need to make a case, you're not, you're repeating yourself.....and thats not an argument-

4th time I am asking-

do you have some concrete examples of this rhetoric turned to conclusion via states rights issues culminating in racist policy?

I said, "Conservative rhetoric today defending states rights, attacking the the welfare system, and moral decay in America is right out the mouths of southern republicans of the 1960's." I never claimed it resulted in racist policy. As usually, you totally missed the point.

and as usual you appear to read what parts of my posts you wish to and ignore whats not convenient for you.

- states right issues were a conservative bugaboo before 1960, articles books etc. from conservative advocates spoke for and to states rights, social engineering, the plethora of New Deal policies and Warren Court decisions ( later Roe vs. Wade). Those platforms you claim were brought by the southern entries into the GOP is, to be kind- poppycock.

See, the problem is, it appears you don't know much. you appear to be dead set on your view being right , but cannot validate it. Instead of examining your argument, you will trot out anecdotes and some gobbledygook you read on google or have been inculcated with by god knows who.

YOU are employing rhetoric.......thats were this started. if rhetoric cannot generate or legislate, actionable bills, charters etc. its all noise.

You appear to put more faith in noise than you do in results that would speak to your point, your belief that the agglomeration of here to fore gop and the new southern entrants into the gop turned it racist and employed such is absent POLICY, systemic actionable POLICY.

If the gop is so racist and so inbred with southern racist expatriates, this should be a no brainer.....

So, one more time-

So FDR's Tuskegee Experiment wasn't racist?

nope- neither was FDR telling Phillip Randolph ( head of the Railroad Porters union) that civil rights was off the table ( he concocted some commission that did exactly as designed- squat)...oh and Woodrow Wilson in keeping the federal workforce ( armed forces etc.) segregated.

But hey, thats ok.......they get, like Robert Byrd, redemption becasue they're dems apparently....:rolleyes:

Forum List

Back