Obama - lazy basketball playing welfare taking golfer, never worked a day in his life

Right wing racist ranting hatred for a black man being the most powerful person in he world. :eusa_whistle:

Hey crazy old broad, the 'anyone who doesn't support obama is a racist' bit has long since been played out. Go take a nap, then try to come up with a new angle.

How funny Ailes critized Biden and Gingrich too but the only whining you hear about is the one about the Dear Leader..

Fohttp://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2013/03/06/fox-news-chiefs-choice-words-for-obama-biden-and-gingrich/comment-page-15/x News chief's choice words for Obama, Biden and Gingrich

what? the talking points that speak to you in your head at night? :rolleyes:....talk about latent racism.....check yourself. seriously.

I heard all of that used on Romney last year.

you're such a mess dude...really.

Let's chalk it up to a victory for Civil Rights

There was a time (actually when Obama was born) that Ailes could have called him a shiftless, uppity ******

Now, all Ailes can say is " lazy, Had everything handed to him, never worked a day in his life".........and Fox Nation hears.........Shiftless, uppity ******

Is this a great nation or what?

man you people with your made up stuff..
Obama even said his worst flaw was he was LAZY in a interview he gave..
give it up already, he is what he says he is.

Really now?

Let's see the WHOLE quote in context

There was a time (actually when Obama was born) that Ailes could have called him a shiftless, uppity ******

Now, all Ailes can say is " lazy, Had everything handed to him, never worked a day in his life".........and Fox Nation hears.........Shiftless, uppity ******

Really now?

go look it up, I'm not playing your game..you know he said it so deal with it

Talk about lazy. Lazy is trying to silence any opposition to obama with facile, disingenuous charges of racism. You obama supporters should have more respect for him, and yourselves, than to continue repeating that tired, overused nonsense.

I stand corrected ......Ailes did not call him a no account ******

But he did hit all the talking points
Lazy
Never worked a job
Had everything given to him
Doesn't earn his money
I work harder than he does

I'm not a racist........but

what? the talking points that speak to you in your head at night? :rolleyes:....talk about latent racism.....check yourself. seriously.

:rolleyes:

No lets chalk it up to your own ingrained racism, and, you don't even know you have it. OR you're such a slobbering sheep you repeat everything you're told with zero question. I pick both.

YOU make a connection between ;

Lazy
Never worked a job
Doesn't earn his money

and blacks....

classic latent tendencies.....:doubt:

and anyone who watches fox, hears- "Shiftless, uppity ******", is that your claim?

Really now?

here ya go dopey...lets see what bs you'll spit up now...this should be interesting...(not)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-ucFLhNvOc]President Barack Obama Confesses - I'm Lazy - YouTube[/ame]

He hits all the Fox talking points doesn't he?

Racist? We're not racist

would you please point out the racism alies practices, I must have missed it....

Lazy
Never worked a job
Doesn't earn his money

So you are saying only lazy people, people that never worked a job, had everything given to him, doesn't earn his money, and that you work harder than are all traits of black people?

I thought liberals feel blacks have never gotten a break, have to work twice as hard, nothing is ever given to them.

The silly thing about your stupid statement, is I have said this about people, mostly white. It is a envy thing and I bet if you were honest, you have said this also.

So this is really a common feeling that transcends race, color, religion and sex and when mindless partisan whack jobs try to apply it to fit there narrow minded objectives, it just shows their hatred and bigotry.

I remember the interview. I twas more like living in Hawaii can make a person lazy. Which would mean that once he left Hawaii..........well, you get the picture.

Oh but you guys love to twist.

would you please point out the racism alies practices, I must have missed it....

Lazy
Never worked a job
Doesn't earn his money

So you are saying only lazy people, people that never worked a job, had everything given to him, doesn't earn his money, and that you work harder than are all traits of black people?

I thought liberals feel blacks have never gotten a break, have to work twice as hard, nothing is ever given to them.

The silly thing about your stupid statement, is I have said this about people, mostly white. It is a envy thing and I bet if you were honest, you have said this also.

So this is really a common feeling that transcends race, color, religion and sex and when mindless partisan whack jobs try to apply it to fit there narrow minded objectives, it just shows their hatred and bigotry.

No, we are saying that's how right wing racist fucks see black people. Do try to keep up.

"I'm a night owl. My usual day [is]: I work out in the morning; I get to the office around 8:30 a.m. to 9 a.m.; work till about 6:30 p.m.; have dinner with the family, hang out with the kids and put them to bed about 8:30 p.m. And then I'll probably read briefing papers or do paperwork or write stuff until about 11:30 p.m. and then I usually have about a half hour to read before I go to bed . . . about midnight, 12:30 a.m. -- sometimes a little later."
How President Obama Spends His Other 8 Hours - CBS News

Being president is probably one of the hardest jobs in the world. No matter the age, presidents enter office as young men and leave office as old men.

Last edited:
Talk about lazy. Lazy is trying to silence any opposition to obama with facile, disingenuous charges of racism. You obama supporters should have more respect for him, and yourselves, than to continue repeating that tired, overused nonsense.

I couldn't agree with you more.

They can't defend him logically or mentally, so they bring in emotion. Classic liberal move.

“Obama’s the one who never worked a day in his life. He never earned a penny that wasn’t public money. How many fund-raisers does he attend every week? How often does he play basketball and golf? I wish I had that kind of time. He’s lazy, but the media won’t report that.”

claiming the president “just has a different belief system from most Americans

Roger Ailes on His Looming Death, Whether God Is Partisan, and the Mementos He?s Collected to Leave His Son | Vanity Fair

Not American. Lazy. On welfare. Basketball. All this from the President of FOX and the white wing says they aren't racist? Really?

Where is there a reference to Obama's race in all of that?

Really now?

go look it up, I'm not playing your game..you know he said it so deal with it

We all know you lie Steph

That is why you run away when challenged. Show us the WHOLE quote Steph so all the nice people can see how you lie

Lazy
Never worked a job
Doesn't earn his money

No, we are saying that's how right wing racist fucks see black people. Do try to keep up.

And I'm saying, you are a bigot and disingenuous, as far as keeping up? You are the one bring up emotional arguments because you have no logical or factual way to defend him. And as all liberals, you think you are superior to those that disagree with you. That is why you use words racist, hate, sexist and so on. It is to make yourself feel better. That is a very old tactic.

And Bush Jr. did? ROFLMAO

ah, was a GOVONER of a state..

And like your dumb as who can't be spell Governor properly, also destroyed that State's economy as he did the U.S. economy and when owned that baseball team, wrecked it financially too.

A failure is a failure no matter how much you deny it.

so I spelled governor wrong...hang me..as for Bush running things and ruing them, that is your OPONION..now Obama had never run anything in his life got elected President and has set out to RUIN US and is doing a fine job at it.....and that is MY OPONION, how do you like it?

Would you guys just stop with the faux outrage about the Republican Party? It's not "becoming".

It's based in the deep south. It where today's Confederates reside. No one, not a single person could show up at a Democratic Primary or rally wearing a "put white back in the White House" T shirt. Remember the peanut throwing incident at the Republican Convention. Then there is the FACT the GOP is 90% or more white.

And don't forget:

Pulaski, Tennessee - The Ku Klux Klan officially disbanded today claiming that the Republican Party has co-opted all of their ideas concerning race, immigration and religion and that there was no longer any need for their existence.

I could go on all day listing "facts". Not something made up, but REAL incidents.

ah, was a GOVONER of a state..

And like your dumb as who can't be spell Governor properly, also destroyed that State's economy as he did the U.S. economy and when owned that baseball team, wrecked it financially too.

so I spelled governor wrong...hang me..as for Bush running things and ruing them, that is your OPONION..now Obama had never run anything in his life got elected President and has set out to RUIN US and is doing a fine job at it.....and that is MY OPONION, how do you like it?

OK, you asked. No one ever accused you of being terribly bright. That's it in a "nutshell". A TeaNUT shell.

OK, you asked. No one ever accused you of being terribly bright. That's it in a "nutshell". A TeaNUT shell.

my dear next to you I look like a genius..:eusa_angel:

Forum List

Back