Obama is GONE!!!!!!!!

This is awesome. We just elected a guy with ZERO experience because we wanted CHANGE!

We are so full of HOPE!

Why am I getting déjà vu?

Even the Star Spangled Banner is being done correctly instead of being BUTCHERED by some no-talent ass-wipe.

I HATE it when scumbags always try to put their own personal touch on the World's greatest Song.....

oooops, she just went too high in the final verse -- Oh well.

Should have a Tenor do it, anyway

HATE to spoil a good day.....but get to work. They left you a HUGE mess to clean up.

Capture.JPG

Can this be right? Only ~3 months in and racked up $0.591T dollars debt? Maybe it goes down around TAX time? I would hope so.

LAND O' GOSHEN! ..........30 years of nightmare is a lot to clean up in 4 years.

Last edited:
What a president this country has elected! First time this century he's not somebody's puppet, but an independent President and a patriot for change! And what a beautiful First Lady (Lady is the key word)!

How many libs were proudly posting: the next Republican president hasn't even been born yet. If Trump stays alive and healthy (I mean if mad Globalists don't assassinate him, God forbid!) , I think we won't see any liberal presidents for a while. I think in 2020 we'll see Dems to come up with a candidate like Chelsea/Bradley Manning, a woman, a trans-gender (probably even a gay!), looking like a perfect presidential candidate if you are a [crazy] liberal. :lmao:

Forum List

Back