Obama I got it right the first time thread

well it's been a know fact everything this moron touches turns to doo doo.

did ya here josh ernest today. ahhh, well, we're not going to light our hair on fire.
Tell that to the mother of a dead marine ...oops he already did, Benghazi.
This:

jpg

doesn't look like "doo doo" to me.....

You want to see the same data for the guy for whom you most recently cast two enthusiastic votes?
So is your chart for the top 1% or the bottom 99%
Also look up Dept of Labor stats on labor participation under your boy.

You do much math?
How large a population must you have for 142.5 million to represent the Top 1%?

Labor participation is a function of demographics.....I'd invite you to add 1945 and 65, but we've already established that numbers aren't your jam......which means you won't be able to begin to fathom the effect on labor markets of "your boy's" astonishing jobs distinction......a NET LOSS of private sector jobs over 8 years.....

So when you received a low interest college loan, it was a bailout. Gotcha

Oh, and your list sounds like talking points on any FOX news show. But since O is not running again, worry about Hillary. The two GOP frontrunners are "death on a stick" for the Republican Party.

I'm guessing your avi is an accurate depiction of you. The parameters of a bailout are not complicated at all.

Right, and as Ice noted, Ford said they did not take the bailout. Do you have comprehension issues?

Ford: We need money or we'll go bankrupt.
USA: Here are low interest loans, then.

That's called what? Starts with a b...

Took a while to find an article that isunrelated to the TARP give away. "Low interest loans" were not part of the government give away. I have read ghis same article before and it means nothing.

It is like saying I was given a government bailout because I took low interest loans for college. You really failed!

Took no time at all. The govt. bailed out Ford. You're the one getting into TARP semantics. You're a joke, tbh.

"Low interest loans" are not a bailout. YOU LOSE!

According to Ford, they were going bankrupt w/o that money. So, who bailed em out now?

So if you secured a low interest federal loan for college, then the feds bailed you out?

Look, I don't even like Ford. But they were not bailed out. GM and Chrysler had a bigger problem. The loan would not have done them any good. They would have still failed. That is why they were bailed our.

According to Ford, they were going to go bankrupt without a cash infusion from the government. So, the government saved them with loans. That fits a very applicable definition of bailout. It's not my fault if English isnt' your first language or something.

Show me where "according to Ford" any such thing happened.....

did ya here josh ernest today. ahhh, well, we're not going to light our hair on fire.
This:

jpg

You want to see the same data for the guy for whom you most recently cast two enthusiastic votes?
Your boy Bill Klinton said the world is going down the toilet under obama.
Made veil references about his monetary policies

Bill unloads on Obama: ‘World coming apart’

This:

jpg

They must be really veiled, cause I can't find them on the article.......

and, you may not know this, but monetary policy is not within the jurisdiction of the Executive Branch...

This:

jpg

and, you may not know this, but monetary policy is not within the jurisdiction of the Executive Branch...
But haven't you been touting that it's been Obama's monetary policy that lead to the recovery

This:

jpg

This:

jpg

But haven't you been touting that it's been Obama's monetary policy that lead to the recovery

No.....because that would be impossible.....

Took no time at all. The govt. bailed out Ford. You're the one getting into TARP semantics. You're a joke, tbh.

According to Ford, they were going bankrupt w/o that money. So, who bailed em out now?

So if you secured a low interest federal loan for college, then the feds bailed you out?

Look, I don't even like Ford. But they were not bailed out. GM and Chrysler had a bigger problem. The loan would not have done them any good. They would have still failed. That is why they were bailed our.

According to Ford, they were going to go bankrupt without a cash infusion from the government. So, the government saved them with loans. That fits a very applicable definition of bailout. It's not my fault if English isnt' your first language or something.

Original article I posted had it in the damn title, dude.

It's pretty clear that it has you completely stumped....

Same question for you then...

Low interest loans ARE NOT a bailout. Now, go play in the street....

Yes, a bailout. Good job, bro.

You are wrong, BRO.

So, one loan to stop a company from going bankrupt is a bailout; and the other loan to stop a a company from going bankrupt isn't? Yea, that sounds like libtard logic to me.

It's pretty clear that it has you completely stumped....

You are wrong, BRO.

So, one loan to stop a company from going bankrupt is a bailout; and the other loan to stop a a company from going bankrupt isn't? Yea, that sounds like libtard logic to me.

Who said the GM and Chrysler hand out was a loan?

So we can now call any loan a "bailout?" Think before you type. See Ya!

You are wrong, BRO.

They had to pay much of the money back. Did you not know this?

You are wrong, BRO.

Get a Life....

You are wrong, BRO.

Get a Life....

So, you didn't know; and you got properly bitched.

Original article I posted had it in the damn title, dude.

So this rests on the assertion of a Chevy blogger?

Forum List

Back