Obama has increased government spending less than any president in at least a generation.

OK, so you must be "fiscally conservative" too? Please describe the "fiscally conservative" policies you support.

Hey, here is an idea. Lets try and stay on the specific topic that was being discussed.

The numbers shown and that were being discussed showed the blue numbers to be more "conservative" in actions ( if by "conservative" we mean "spends/borrows less") than the red numbers. That's what it shows.

You claimed bullshit.

I asked to see your numbers. You don't seem to have them. Now you wanna change the topic.
You MUST be one of them pretend fiscal conservative Republicans. You can't prove what you claim.
But it feels so good to say that you Republican are fiscally conservative.

But the numbers just don't show that. Or at least you don't have the numbers to show that.
See what I'm saying?

10583885_295215450660337_2522766329024332848_n.jpg

He reduced the deficit SO MUCH that the debt dropped from 6.3 trillion all the way down to 16 trillion...

You Communists sure are smart...

Republican campaign strategists may lie, but the numbers don’t. Government spending, when adjusted for inflation, has increased during his administration (to date) by 1.4%. Under George W. Bush, the increases were 7.3% (first term) and 8.1% (second term). Bill Clinton, in his two terms, comes in at 3.2% and 3.9%. George H. W. Bush increased government spending by 5.4%, while Ronald Reagan added 8.7% and 4.9% in his two terms.

Not only does Obama turn out to be the most thrifty president in recent memory, but the evidence shows that Republican administrations consistently increased government spending significantly more than any Democratic administration. Go figure.

You are so full of it it is coming out your ears!

Who would have thought 60 years ago when I was a child growing up in NYC that a President would be elected in the future and then allowed to intentionally flaunt our Constitution and weaken America from within?

The sad truth is, Obama has doubled the federal debt;

He has given aid and comfort to our enemies by releasing them from GITMO;

He is allowing a thousand Islamic "refugees" into the U.S. each month without a requirement to renounce their allegiance to their country of origin, and swear an allegiance to the United States:

He has transferred America’s weapons of defense and military technology to hostile Islamic leaders [the Islamic Brother Hood];

He has allowed our southern border to be invaded by the poverty stricken populations of Mexico and Central America;

He is responsible for undermining our election process by making it easy for ineligible persons to vote;

He has interfered with our nation’s ability to develop our natural resources, namely oil, coal and natural gas to fuel our economy;

He has worked to stifle America’s agricultural industry and ability to produce food under the guise of environmental necessity;

He has intentionally sabotaged our nation’s health care delivery system:

He has blatantly impinged upon the American People’s inalienable right to make their own choices and decisions regarding their health care and medical needs;

He is responsible for a dramatic increase in the number of people receiving food stamps;

He is responsible for a dramatic drop in fulltime employment;

He is responsible for a dramatic increase in the unemployment rate of our nation’s Black youth;

He has used the force of our federal government to tax the paychecks of hard working people living in our nation’s inner cities and then transfer $ billions from our federal treasury to his inner circle friends under the guise of “green energy” [Solyndra/Chevy Volt/Fisker, Exelon, etc.];

He has repeatedly circumvented of our Republican Form of Government by issuing Executive Orders and memorandums;

He has stood by and allowed his Administration to use the force of the federal government to attack "conservatives" who dare to exercise their right to freedom of speech;

All in all, who can truthfully deny Obama is intentionally attempting to destroy America from within?

JWK

When will the America People realize we have an Islamic cell operating out of our nation's White House? Will they come to this conclusion when Islamic terrorist activities begin in our southern Border States or cities like New York City?

Nice Post.

is the two trillion Obamacare cost included?

Probably not. How about the 2 trillion to be spent on all that medical care for wounded vets that Bush gave us. Is that included?

I still don't know exactly how much the Bush Prescription drug plan (that he used to buy the old people vote) how much that costs. Do you know?

And have we paid for the Bush wars? Do you know? How much were they?

All that money wasted.

Bush was no Conservative. I felt so betrayed by him, I changed my voter registration from Republican to No Party Affiliation.

15,000 new IRS agents to enforce obiecare alone and this idiot thinks he's a frugal spender.

Republican campaign strategists may lie, but the numbers don’t. Government spending, when adjusted for inflation, has increased during his administration (to date) by 1.4%. Under George W. Bush, the increases were 7.3% (first term) and 8.1% (second term). Bill Clinton, in his two terms, comes in at 3.2% and 3.9%. George H. W. Bush increased government spending by 5.4%, while Ronald Reagan added 8.7% and 4.9% in his two terms.

Not only does Obama turn out to be the most thrifty president in recent memory, but the evidence shows that Republican administrations consistently increased government spending significantly more than any Democratic administration. Go figure.
Yea we know OP that your Union common core 6th grade math teacher is proud of you.

God damn I will never get why liberals are so fucking bad at math .

These are The same fuckers that never go out side and believe Man made global warning is real

Fucking dumb fucks

Nutters are very find of pretending that liberals don't know the difference between the deficit and the debt. That's silly of course.

What isn't silly....is that nutters don't know the relationship between the two.

OK, so you must be "fiscally conservative" too? Please describe the "fiscally conservative" policies you support.

Hey, here is an idea. Lets try and stay on the specific topic that was being discussed.

The numbers shown and that were being discussed showed the blue numbers to be more "conservative" in actions ( if by "conservative" we mean "spends/borrows less") than the red numbers. That's what it shows.

You claimed bullshit.

I asked to see your numbers. You don't seem to have them. Now you wanna change the topic.
You MUST be one of them pretend fiscal conservative Republicans. You can't prove what you claim.
But it feels so good to say that you Republican are fiscally conservative.

But the numbers just don't show that. Or at least you don't have the numbers to show that.
See what I'm saying?

Pardon me, Zeke. I assumed there was some larger conclusions to be drawn from this "numbers" thread. I could point out that these numbers are more logically connected to previous Congressional actions than to whoever is the current occupant in the White House, but that would confuse you. In addition, it would confer undeserved legitimacy to this cowardly tactic of posting selected "facts" which are intentionally heavy with implication but refusing to own up to them.

I also assumed that you might be more intellectually honest in this regard, but apparently not.

Do you have a citation that supports

Do you have a citation that supports your numbers? :)

Liar!!!

Not only does Obama turn out to be the most thrifty president in recent memory, but the evidence shows that Republican administrations consistently increased government spending significantly more than any Democratic administra

Liar!!!
prove me wrong... if you can ... you see, that way you would be proving the CBO to be wrong ... good luck with your proof

Forum List

Back