obama had zero EXECUTIVE experience, and it shows

bedowin62

Gold Member
Feb 6, 2014
none of Obama's accomplishments made him ready for the job of President, and it shows of course.
Every Republican candidate for President is at lest as qualified as Obama was before running. Obama had no executive-level experience and absolutely no history of building a consensus.

well it takes a 0 to vote for a 0. yup, 50% of all Americans are 0's. but most of them are in blue states (no offense to the normal people in the red states)

none of Obama's accomplishments made him ready for the job of President, and it shows of course.
Every Republican candidate for President is at lest as qualified as Obama was before running. Obama had no executive-level experience and absolutely no history of building a consensus.

So you've decided that Ben Carson is an imbecile for claiming that experience doesn't matter?

ouch.

Gee a great big thanks to the OP, brilliant stuff man I'm impressed!! Well I won't be voting for him again, ohhhh wait a minute he can't run again so its a moot point..

No worries then guess I will be voting for the older blonde white lady, Clinton she was a 2 term senator, Secretary of state, and already spent 8 years in the WH,, makes me sleep better at night knowing I'm voting next time for the most qualified person:deal:

So you've decided that Ben Carson is an imbecile for claiming that experience doesn't matter?

ouch.

I've decided any number of other qualities make Carson a better human being than your idiot Messiah Obama

OUCH!

well it takes a 0 to vote for a 0. yup, 50% of all Americans are 0's. but most of them are in blue states (no offense to the normal people in the red states)

50% won't matter as eligible voter turnout is usually pretty low.

Gee a great big thanks to the OP, brilliant stuff man I'm impressed!! Well I won't be voting for him again, ohhhh wait a minute he can't run again so its a moot point..

No worries then guess I will be voting for the older blonde white lady, Clinton she was a 2 term senator, Secretary of state, and already spent 8 years in the WH,, makes me sleep better at night knowing I'm voting next time for the most qualified person:deal:

SHE failed at everything she tried leftard; of COURSE to an idiot left-winger that makes her qualified

Yawn...-another lie

ouch.

I've decided any number of other qualities make Carson a better human being than your idiot Messiah Obama

OUCH!

Of course you have. Keep melting down.

You are such a drama queen.

Oh noes!.gif

SHE failed at everything she tried leftard; of COURSE to an idiot left-winger that makes her qualified
She won 2 elections as Senator of New York,, you ignorant inbred goofy cocksucker, your such a pathetic dumbass you probably think Carson is qualified to be President:fu:

XXXX -- Moderation Edit..

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back