Obama, Epic Scale Failure

LOL, another of your "ain't it awful" posts, why? I think we get it lumpy, you hate Obama, Democrats, liberals, RINOs and apparently our Constitution. Otherwise you would quit whining and man-up; post a thread wherein you and others so despondent by the election can work together to understand why you lost; consider it therapy.

Your side lost and you seem not to wonder why. Mature adults stop whining when they lose and evaluate the reasons for their loose. Whining and blaming isn't helpful. Pick yourself up, dust yourself off and try to understand this fact: The GOP has moved so far to the right they cannot win an election unless it occurs in a small region.

Democrats just can't recognize epic failure when it's staring them in the face..

To have a Democrat bring up the Constitution when Obama and Democrats constantly shit all over it is ridiculous.

Explain how things are going to be better in the next 4 years given the past 4 years under Obama/Democrat leadership or shut the hell up .. see ya

It's your thread (one of too many) so I don't need to explain anything beyond what I posted and to which you have responded. Since you're not a member of the bar and not a Constitutional Scholar why would anyone discuss the Constitution with you?

However, as a courtesy, If you would like to offer an opinion on President Obama's alleged illegal activity please do. I will review the Article(s) from our Constitution which you allege he has violated.. If you can't or won't I will continue to assume you're a parrot and a member of the flock of cavilous curmudgeons.

Other than winning elections, explain why you feel Obama isn't an Epic Failure and won't continue to be? .. still waiting for your answer...:lol:

I'll be nice.. Democrats are responsible for 84% and Republicans 16%..

Really? Do you mean the GOP House only voted for 16% of all spending? Please explain how THAT works.

I'm talking about the power held by Democrats vs Republican over the past 4 years, are you going to keep moving the target and avoiding the subject?

I've seen disaster in the past 4 years and the next 4 years even worse... I'd love for you to show me how I'm wrong, go for it, give me your educated opinion..

The House of Representatives, through which ALL spending legislation must pass, is so solidly Republican that nothing can be forced through it against their will. The rules are different from the Senate and the GOP can pass, or kill, any bill they like.

Now...explain to me again how the GOP doesn't share responsibility for spending.

So now you idiots are "all of America"?

Doubt it....

Let's clarify

All of America except for Fox Nation

They still believe Romney is going to win

What's your fixation on Fox News?

I had never seen a major media outlet as openly partisan and an avowed propaganda arm of a major political party

Their performance prior to the 2012 election was laughable as was their coverage of Fast and Furious and Benghazi

Let's clarify

I had never seen a major media outlet as openly partisan and an avowed propaganda arm of a major political party

Their performance prior to the 2012 election was laughable as was their coverage of Fast and Furious and Benghazi

:lmao:...you'd never watched ABC, NBC, MSNBC, CBS.. CNN or Public Broadcasting ?

Let's clarify

Then you're not paying attention to the lame stream media, are you?

Rightwinger believes the New York Times is ultra conservative..:lol:

:lmao:...you'd never watched ABC, NBC, MSNBC, CBS.. CNN or Public Broadcasting ?

LOL

Typical response...but FoxNews is not in the league of legitimate networks

No other network would offer employment to Glenn Beck, Hannity, Coulter, Palin and Newt

Rightwinger believes the New York Times is ultra conservative..:lol:

New York Times has set Journalism standards unmatched in history

Fox News is great - if you like toilet TV...

FoxNews_toilet.gif

LOL

Typical response...but FoxNews is not in the league of legitimate networks

No other network would offer employment to Glenn Beck, Hannity, Coulter, Palin and Newt

They aren't journalists.

Plus, you do not like that those folks can see thru the liberal bullshit.. As do I.

Over 5.6 trillion added to the national debt by Obama/Democrats.

The business and economic climate showing no hope of restoration.

The natives or their leaders showing no signs of reconciliation or respect.

4 more years of this crap... What the Hell..???

Since nobody asked, who are "the natives and their leaders"?

Forum List

Back