Obama Cut Short His Vacation By At Least 12 Hours Because Of Irene

What's onerous really is not one conservative is angry about the Katrina response unless it's to dump on the democratic mayor or governor.

FEMA is the last..but most powerful resort and method of dealing with disasters.

If that fails, something has gone horribly wrong.

again, you are shown to be a partisan hack pussy liar.

I was not pleased with the response of either the local or federal agencies during Katrina.

Also, if you'd pull your pointy little head out of Obama's ass for just a minute, you'd see I gave 'him' credit for getting things moving ahead of time during Irene.

You remain, a lying sack of shit.

Oh go fuck yourself.

Now you're mad about the "federal response". And that's after you posted there was no euthanizing during Katrina. Talk about lying. The Michael Brown appointment was irresponsible and egregious. It cost lives.

What a fucking joke you are..

You're a big fat fucking liar.

Prove I wasn't asshat.

I was not pleased with the response of either the local or federal agencies during Katrina.

Also, if you'd pull your pointy little head out of Obama's ass for just a minute, you'd see I gave 'him' credit for getting things moving ahead of time during Irene.

Oh go fuck yourself.

Now you're mad about the "federal response". And that's after you posted there was no euthanizing during Katrina. Talk about lying. The Michael Brown appointment was irresponsible and egregious. It cost lives.

Prove I wasn't asshat.

Cause you weren't. I amended my post.

You were "not pleased"..

Shitblossom.

Smack from what?

The story says it was being investigated and swallow like numb-skull that he is made the leap from accusasions to actual acts never witnessed by anyone.

But this is why he comes off as such a nimrod because of his tendency for exaggeration.

Smack from what?

The story says it was being investigated and swallow like numb-skull that he is made the leap from accusasions to actual acts never witnessed by anyone.

But this is why he comes off as such a nimrod because of his tendency for exaggeration.

He loses in every thread he engages himself in.
Stupidity factor - MAJOR. If there was a color code Federal Chart for stupidity, he'd be in the red zone.

Historical = Katrina, worst US hurricane EVER.

Can someone explain how Obama going to DC is getting out of the way of Irene?

What's onerous really is not one conservative is angry about the Katrina response unless it's to dump on the democratic mayor or governor.

FEMA is the last..but most powerful resort and method of dealing with disasters.

Oh go fuck yourself.

Now you're "not pleased" about the "federal response". And that's after you posted there was no euthanizing during Katrina. Talk about lying. The Michael Brown appointment was irresponsible and egregious. It cost lives.

You know what I'm "not pleased" about? When they cook my steak to long at a restaurant. When the super doesn't mop the lobby. When a taxi takes the wrong way to a destination. I get livid about stupid decisions that cost real people their lives, you fucking cold hearted asshole.

How long have you been this way... you know, a total cement-head 180 degrees out-of-phase with reality?

Smack from what?

Suffering from an acute case of the gay I see..cum gargler.

No swallow for you..

:lol:

Oh go fuck yourself.

Now you're "not pleased" about the "federal response". And that's after you posted there was no euthanizing during Katrina. Talk about lying. The Michael Brown appointment was irresponsible and egregious. It cost lives.

You know what I'm "not pleased" about? When they cook my steak to long at a restaurant. When the super doesn't mop the lobby. When a taxi takes the wrong way to a destination. I get livid about stupid decisions that cost real people their lives, you fucking cold hearted asshole.

How long have you been this way... you know, a total cement-head 180 degrees out-of-phase with reality?

You put me on ignore once.

Please do it again.

You gotta love these "quick thinking" Republicans. When I pointed out that Bush had 235 vacation days to Obama's LESS than 70 (same time in both terms), they insisted that Bush was a "working president" even during vacation.

GeorgeBushGoofyFace.jpg
When is Obama actually at work?

If you were to compare which worked harder Barry would lose without question.

You gotta love these "quick thinking" Republicans. When I pointed out that Bush had 235 vacation days to Obama's LESS than 70 (same time in both terms), they insisted that Bush was a "working president" even during vacation.

GeorgeBushGoofyFace.jpg

Bush did work harder at his golf game.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3p9y_OEAdc]Now watch this drive! - YouTube[/ame]

Oh go fuck yourself.

You put me on ignore once.

Please do it again.

dish it out, but can't take it, eh?

:rofl:

GeorgeBushGoofyFace.jpg

And you know that, how? Oh, that's right. Because he's black.

Cool.

A big constrast to our former president who couldn't be bothered while people wallowed in flood waters and seniors had to be euthanized.

It's a shame isn't it? I too was really hoping Bush would kill all the liberals when he killed everyone in New Orleans. Hell even an old crippled senior has more value than you tools.

I think I'm gonna go move to a below sea level area, wait for it to flood, blame Obama, then rebuild in the same fucking spot and wait for my next payday.

Cool.

A big constrast to our former president who couldn't be bothered while people wallowed in flood waters and seniors had to be euthanized.

It's a shame isn't it? I too was really hoping Bush would kill all the liberals when he killed everyone in New Orleans. Hell even an old crippled senior has more value than you tools.

I think I'm gonna go move to a below sea level area, wait for it to flood, blame Obama, then rebuild in the same fucking spot and wait for my next payday.

Don't need to say a thing here.

Nagin Verified that her Governorship Denied the Fed Access for a full 24 hours because she "didn't want Bush to get the credit"...

Look it up.

Katrina's outcome was not Boooooooshes Fault, but if it feels good to Continue that Lie, go right ahead.

:)

peace...

Forum List

Back