Obama Considering Boots on the Ground in Iraq

well no, Its Bushes, Maliki and Obamas fault...But hey who are you to not stop yourself from looking like a full blown retard?

I'm sorry.... are you really suggesting I don't blame anyone but Obama for the Iraq mess?

Here's a thought, when people used to claim Republicans were stupid for voting for Bush, something I never did.... What does that makes Obama supporters that voted to get him elected? Let me guess, it's different.
AS a matter of course it IS for the left...BUSH like him, HATE HIM for getting us into Iraq is MOOT at this point. SIX YEARS Obama has been in office...Obama had a chance to address this early on...HE PUNTED...NEW CRISIS...Evil unleashed due to his indecision, PLAYING POLITICS to get re-Elected...

OBAMA OWNS THIS, Lock, Stock, Barrel, PERIOD. Obama's story changes daily, even hourly, as does his blame...except of course for HIMSELF

drunken ignorance

I'm sorry.... are you really suggesting I don't blame anyone but Obama for the Iraq mess?

Here's a thought, when people used to claim Republicans were stupid for voting for Bush, something I never did.... What does that makes Obama supporters that voted to get him elected? Let me guess, it's different.
AS a matter of course it IS for the left...BUSH like him, HATE HIM for getting us into Iraq is MOOT at this point. SIX YEARS Obama has been in office...Obama had a chance to address this early on...HE PUNTED...NEW CRISIS...Evil unleashed due to his indecision, PLAYING POLITICS to get re-Elected...

OBAMA OWNS THIS, Lock, Stock, Barrel, PERIOD. Obama's story changes daily, even hourly, as does his blame...except of course for HIMSELF

drunken ignorance
GET with the REAL WORLD asswipe. Obama OWNS the EVIL HE, has unleashed by his POLITICS, his indecision. WAKE UP and stop with the partisan shit. Even WE are at peril with ISIS/ISIL...even YOU DUMBASS.:eusa_hand:

While some continue arguing about whose fault it is, ISIS is taking children as hostages and has sentenced thousands to a heinous, atrocious & painful death by dehydration.

When you are dying of dehydration, before you go into a coma, every thought is WATER, FLUID. Incredible heat, muscle spasms, tongue heavy in your mouth, and what feels like blisters.......then weakness, you can try to crawl, but the constant thought of liquid fills your brain. And like the old cartoons, almost everything looks like water, until you touch it and feel only a an object. I remember a drop of condensation of a can of olive oil, it was beautiful......but I could not lift the can to drink the olive oil...........then.................three days later I came out of a coma briefly in a hospital, still thinking of WATER.............................

And many, including children, are going through the agony now; this is torture, ISIS is torturing tens of thousands.

drunken ignorance
GET with the REAL WORLD asswipe. Obama OWNS the EVIL HE, has unleashed by his POLITICS, his indecision. WAKE UP and stop with the partisan shit. Even WE are at peril with ISIS/ISIL...even YOU DUMBASS.:eusa_hand:

no he doesn't....Its called IS now Islamic State. ISIS is gone..We are not at peril

While some continue arguing about whose fault it is, ISIS is taking children as hostages and has sentenced thousands to a heinous, atrocious & painful death by dehydration.

When you are dying of dehydration, before you go into a coma, every thought is WATER, FLUID. Incredible heat, muscle spasms, tongue heavy in your mouth, and what feels like blisters.......then weakness, you can try to crawl, but the constant thought of liquid fills your brain. And like the old cartoons, almost everything looks like water, until you touch it and feel only a an object. I remember a drop of condensation of a can of olive oil, it was beautiful......but I could not lift the can to drink the olive oil...........then.................three days later I came out of a coma briefly in a hospital, still thinking of WATER.............................

And many, including children, are going through the agony now; this is torture, ISIS is torturing tens of thousands.

Well over 200,000 have been slaughtered in Syria. Where was your compassion then?

Well over 200,000 have been slaughtered in Syria. Where was your compassion then?

I mourn their deaths, but a quick death is preferable to the torture those trapped without water are suffering(.)

drunken ignorance

no he doesn't....Its called IS now Islamic State. ISIS is gone..We are not at peril
ISIS/ISIL has MELDED into the CIVILIAN POPULACE...like HAMAS...My GOD you're an IDIOT. WHOM is feeding you the bullshit.

Nevermind...PUT your head back in the fucking sand you coward...maybe when they unleash here? They will behead your ASS...Good GOD you're IGNORANT to EVIL. Maybe they will SAW YOU in HALF like they did to a five year old child on Monday?

Fucking MORON.:eusa_hand:

ISIS/ISIL has MELDED into the CIVILIAN POPULACE...like HAMAS...My GOD you're an IDIOT. WHOM is feeding you the bullshit.

Nevermind...PUT your head back in the fucking sand you coward...maybe when they unleash here? They will behead your ASS...Good GOD you're IGNORANT to EVIL. Maybe they will SAW YOU in HALF like they did to a five year old child on Monday?

Doesn't matter who is to blame, ISIS is committing crimes against humanity. Whatever it takes ISIS must be broken. I do not doubt one word you have written, ISIS wants the Yazidis to suffer inhuman agony and death.

Last edited:

Doesn't matter who is to blame, ISIS is committing crimes against humanity. Whatever it takes ISIS must be broken.
Inas MUCH as YOU and I have disagreed in the past? In this, *I AGREE*

This EVIL that has been unleashed upon the globe MUST BE STOPPED where it lies.

OBAMA, needs to do the correct and JUST thing to pay penance for what he has done...HE ARMED these guys initially...for these evil asses are the "Freedom Fighters" he armed against ASSAD and Syria...

Obama has put himself in a place where he doesn't want to be and is getting pressure from BOTH SIDES...

HE BETTER BE CORRECT AND GET RID OF THESE PEOPLE or the price WE PAY will be too great...these people have VOWED to raise their Black Flag of Tyranny from the Whitehouse...is Obama READY to play politics with this?

THIS IS NO GAME...this is Good and EVIL. Where does Obama Stand?

Last edited:

ISIS Is Dead, Long Live the Islamic State

The announcement by the group, which is now calling itself simply the Islamic State (IS), will accelerate the backlash against it in Iraq.

look i know you are fucking stupid but seriously you are fucking stupid. Do you want more links to the name change?

Melded into the human....what the hell? that wasn't even the topic you moron. Way to move the goal posts.

yes, yes.....they are going to kill the infidels that we are..Same old tired Rhetoric you constantly fall for every fucking time, because you are a moron.

Hey remember when it was Iran saying they where going to do things, and you fell for that as well....It must really hurt to attempt to think on your own.

Doesn't matter who is to blame, ISIS is committing crimes against humanity. Whatever it takes ISIS must be broken. I do not doubt one word you have written, ISIS wants the Yazidis to suffer inhuman agony and death.

do you know why?

I mourn their deaths, but a quick death is preferable to the torture those trapped without water are suffering(.)

Holy mother of God I can't imagine how 200,000 "quick deaths" are better than a few thousand who could possibly die but won't. You're not fooling anyone. You commies are going through all kinds of gyrations to justify the amateur in chief putting boots on the ground. The fool drew a red line and Assad pole vaulted over it and the no gonads in chief showed the world how weak he is by not lifting a finger. Everything happening now is due to the fact that our enemies not only not fear us, they're spitting in our face. Are you ready to mourn the American live your messiah is about to waste?

Doesn't matter who is to blame, ISIS is committing crimes against humanity. Whatever it takes ISIS must be broken.
Inas MUCH as YOU and I have disagreed in the past? In this, *I AGREE*

This EVIL that has been unleashed upon the globe MUST BE STOPPED where it lies.

OBAMA, needs to do the correct and JUST thing to pay penance for what he has done...HE ARMED these guys initially...for these evil asses are the "Freedom Fighters" he armed against ASSAD and Syria...

Obama has put himself in a place where he doesn't want to be and is getting pressure from BOTH SIDES...

HE BETTER BE CORRECT AND GET RID OF THESE PEOPLE or the price WE PAY will be too great...these people have VOWED to raise their Black Flag of Tyranny from the Whitehouse...is Obama READY to play politics with this?

THIS IS NO GAME...this is Good and EVIL. Where does Obama Stand?

You NaziCons are such chickenshits. Afraid of your own shadows.

And how many American lives are you commie bastards willing to sacrifice just so you can cover your messiah's ass? So it's perfectly ok now to get Americans killed for nothing as long as it's your messiah doing it? Fucking hypocrites.

Holy mother of God I can't imagine how 200,000 "quick deaths" are better than a few thousand who could possibly die but won't. You're not fooling anyone. You commies are going through all kinds of gyrations to justify the amateur in chief putting boots on the ground. The fool drew a red line and Assad pole vaulted over it and the no gonads in chief showed the world how weak he is by not lifting a finger. Everything happening now is due to the fact that our enemies not only not fear us, they're spitting in our face. Are you ready to mourn the American live your messiah is about to waste?
And it will BE on our OWN SOIL as well...Hello POUROUS BORDER...anyone think these evil assholes aren't already HERE?

9/11 will look like a nice stroll in the park as compared to what these assholes are willing to do...and to think that even AQ rejected ISIS/ISIL for being too RADICAL...as if AQ wasn't BAD enough?

IGNORENCE on the left is astounding.

And it will BE on our OWN SOIL as well...Hello POUROUS BORDER...anyone think these evil assholes aren't already HERE?

9/11 will look like a nice stroll in the park as compared to what these assholes are willing to do...and to think that even AQ rejected ISIS/ISIL for being too RADICAL...as if AQ wasn't BAD enough?

Ahem, we already have enough homegrown evil assholes.

its IS you moron....you cant even get that right....But i see you did your typical ignore of being proven wrong and moved on like you always do.....

its IS you moron....you cant even get that right....But i see you did your typical ignore of being proven wrong and moved on like you always do.....

You didn't prove jack shit. Just changed a name and think you can fool people. Just like you changed global warming to climate change. You fool no one, Comrade.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Sigh.....none of this would of happened had we not gone in

Ohhh so It's Bush's fault that Obama ran off ending the war in Iraq, then switched his position to he would have never left and it was Bush that ended the war to starting a new war in Iraq all by himself.... bypassing congress in that process, or lack of process.

Great Plaz, you defended Obama again! Like a drone!

well no, Its Bushes, Maliki and Obamas fault...But hey who are you to not stop yourself from looking like a full blown retard?

How did Bush and Maliki destabilize Syria by supporting an overthrow of Assad and providing assistance to the faux rebels aka paid mercenaries?

Because the destabilization of Syria allowed this new and improved version of ISIS and Levant to become the world's most powerful and wealthiest terror army in the world.

Consequently they were able to pull off a lightning fast invasion of Iraq.

Bush and Maliki aren't in this time line.

Ohhh so It's Bush's fault that Obama ran off ending the war in Iraq, then switched his position to he would have never left and it was Bush that ended the war to starting a new war in Iraq all by himself.... bypassing congress in that process, or lack of process.

Great Plaz, you defended Obama again! Like a drone!

How did Bush and Maliki destabilize Syria by supporting an overthrow of Assad and providing assistance to the faux rebels aka paid mercenaries?

Because the destabilization of Syria allowed this new and improved version of ISIS and Levant to become the world's most powerful and wealthiest terror army in the world.

Consequently they were able to pull off a lightning fast invasion of Iraq.

Bush and Maliki aren't in this time line.
Precisely. And why OBAMA OWNS this shit...this rise of EVIL. Obama HELPED the rise of ISIS/ISIL.

Re: the 200,000 deaths. Many don't realize how many of those civilian deaths were caused by Al Nusra, ISIS and Levant.

Our media is trying to STILL portray Assad as the "evil dictator" when in fact he's the only one that can protect the Christians in Syria and the Yazidis are running to Syria to his refugee camps.

And one thing I have duly noticed. The media has not finally admitted that Assad was right all along. He's been fighting terrorists. We who have been paying attention have known for a long time that this was not a Syrian "Arab Spring". And it was never a civil war. All a lie.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back