Obama Considering Boots on the Ground in Iraq

Avorysuds

Gold Member
Jul 4, 2010
Eugene Oregon
Ooooooooh shiiiiit craka~ Obama the war President might just pull off calling a war a "not war" again! These boots on the ground don't count!

It's almost hysterical that right near the end of his second term Obama is starting a new war in Iraq. I bet not one single protest from the left appears in the street as they did under Bush. Party over country for both Dems and Reps?

Ben Rhodes, the deputy national security adviser, told reporters on Wednesday that the U.S. is considering sending ground troops into Iraq to help the humanitarian mission to rescue the Yazidis. Military advisers will give their recommendations on the use of troops to the White House in the next few days, following an assessment from about 130 Marines and special-operations forces now in Iraq.

Obama Considering Boots on the Ground in Iraq - NationalJournal.com

Obama fucked up and even some of his cocksucking supporters see the mess he has created in Iraq by leaving too soon and not leaving any US troops there or helping fight ISIL in Syria.

Sigh.....none of this would of happened had we not gone in

Ohhh so It's Bush's fault that Obama ran off ending the war in Iraq, then switched his position to he would have never left and it was Bush that ended the war to starting a new war in Iraq all by himself.... bypassing congress in that process, or lack of process.

Great Plaz, you defended Obama again! Like a drone!

Shitstain....none of this would've happened if we kept some US troops there to make sure Iraq was really ready to fight off terrorist groups.

To blame this on Bush means you believe Obama is a lying sack of shit when he claimed in 2010 that Iraq was a success and we could pack up and leave....

Shitstain....none of this would've happened if we kept some US troops there to make sure Iraq was really ready to fight off terrorist groups.

To blame this on Bush means you believe Obama is a lying sack of shit when he claimed in 2010 that Iraq was a success and we could pack up and leave....

Keep theme there for a hundred years :thup:

:cuckoo:

Once again the far left propaganda will be: "none of this would of happened had we not gone in".

And once again this propaganda will be untrue, that is if you can not see the history of Iraq before 2003.

In 1991 when Saddam tried to annex Kuwait, a multinational force went in to remove those forces and to take out the ability for Saddam to make war.

So if the far left is saying that the US should not have done this in 1991, then you see how the propaganda lines can be defeated.

Yeah because the fact that we went in caused Barack Hussein Obama to lie about pulling out the troops, and lie about not putting the troops back in. That damn Bush made Obama lie!

No, we started in, and the boots on the ground are to save tens of thousands of humans from dying of dehydration, and hunger.

Anybody who to know what is like to be dying of dehydration, just ask. On August 15, 1999, I had a sodium level of 103, and was GCS 13. It is torturous.

Ohhh so It's Bush's fault that Obama ran off ending the war in Iraq, then switched his position to he would have never left and it was Bush that ended the war to starting a new war in Iraq all by himself.... bypassing congress in that process, or lack of process.

well no, Its Bushes, Maliki and Obamas fault...But hey who are you to not stop yourself from looking like a full blown retard?

well no, Its Bushes, Maliki and Obamas fault...But hey who are you to not stop yourself from looking like a full blown retard?

I'm sorry.... are you really suggesting I don't blame anyone but Obama for the Iraq mess?

Here's a thought, when people used to claim Republicans were stupid for voting for Bush, something I never did.... What does that makes Obama supporters that voted to get him elected? Let me guess, it's different.

Was it you that I told to call me a neocon to make yourself feel better just a few days ago? Here we are, call me a neocon again, make me out to be some hypocritical partisan fool because as the point in doing so it to make yourself somehow feel better.

Last edited:

I'm sorry.... are you really suggesting I don't blame anyone but Obama for the Iraq mess?

Here's a thought, when people used to claim Republicans were stupid for voting for Bush, something I never did.... What does that makes Obama supporters that voted to get him elected? Let me guess, it's different.

Foolish in the end to think anything would be different......But then i dont totally Blame Bush and Obama for being what they are. Seems this is the way Presidents are molded now.

By all means Avory...Ill extend the olive branch here and ask you. Who do you blame? You going to be a dick or reasonable?

AS a matter of course it IS for the left...BUSH like him, HATE HIM for getting us into Iraq is MOOT at this point. SIX YEARS Obama has been in office...Obama had a chance to address this early on...HE PUNTED...NEW CRISIS...Evil unleashed due to his indecision, PLAYING POLITICS to get re-Elected...

OBAMA OWNS THIS, Lock, Stock, Barrel, PERIOD. Obama's story changes daily, even hourly, as does his blame...except of course for HIMSELF

Forum List

Back