Obama Called A 'Imposter' Serving In The White House Today (White House Livid)

Ms. Sheman seems to think that if heshe hilights, marks up, uses different colors, that somehow hishers posts will be taken serious. IN fact, you look at them, you start getting a migrain... and then when you actually read them your IQ starts heading south. I haven't read a post of hershis in some time. It's pointless.

it's like a circus toteboard, the only things missing are "vegas vick" (howdy prdner) and mayor mccheese.

there are ten times as many national "racists" since oprah first started endorsing candidates

Last edited:
U.S. Supreme Court confers on Obama eligibility
Is president a 'natural-born citizen' as Constitution requires?

WASHINGTON – Is this the case that will break the presidential eligibility question wide open?

The Supreme Court conferred today on whether arguments should be heard on the merits of Kerchner v. Obama, a case challenging whether President Barack Obama is qualified to serve as president because he may not be a "natural-born citizen" as required by Article II, Section 1, Clause 5 of the U.S. Constitution.

Unlike other eligibility cases that have reached the Supreme Court, Kerchner vs. Obama focuses on the "Vattel theory," which argues that the writers of the Constitution believed the term "natural-born citizen" to mean a person born in the United States to parents who were both American citizens.

"This case is unprecedented," said Mario Apuzzo, the attorney bringing the suit. "I believe we presented an ironclad case. We've shown standing, and we've shown the importance of the issue for the Supreme Court. There's nothing standing in their way to grant us a writ of certiorari."

To read the entire article:

Bullshit. If they had meant that, they would have written it into the constitution. Next?

would they have written it as clear as SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED.

Certain elements dont mind ignoring the written word.
Certain elements you imagine words are there that aren't there. :lol::cuckoo:

What was great about that video is when Stuttering LimpTard got the Teabagger treatment he played the victim and accused them of trying to restrict HIS free speech rights.....
....Pretty-much the reason he cleared the audience, and (eventually) decided T.V. was too-interactive.....now-referred-to as The Palin Doctrine.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxAO7cH-xrE[/ame]​

he treated the audience, as he would an unruly third grade class, which he wouldn't have had to have done, if it weren't for people like you. he did the right thing, i felt sorry for the people enjoying the show and not acting churlish. he is always a gentleman, he's no racist either.
the kouric thing is ancient
Stuttering LimpTard is always the most racist person in any room he walks into! :flameth:

....Pretty-much the reason he cleared the audience, and (eventually) decided T.V. was too-interactive.....now-referred-to as The Palin Doctrine.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxAO7cH-xrE

he treated the audience, as he would an unruly third grade class, which he wouldn't have had to have done, if it weren't for people like you. he did the right thing, i felt sorry for the people enjoying the show and not acting churlish. he is always a gentleman, he's no racist either.
the kouric thing is ancient
Stuttering LimpTard is always the most racist person in any room he walks into! :flameth:

tweedle-dum-and-tweedl.jpg

Ms. Sheman seems to think that if heshe hilights, marks up, uses different colors, that somehow hishers posts will be taken serious. IN fact, you look at them, you start getting a migrain... and then when you actually read them your IQ starts heading south. I haven't read a post of hershis in some time. It's pointless.

it's like a circus toteboard, the only things missing are "vegas vick" (howdy prdner) and mayor mccheese.

there are ten times as many national "racists" since oprah first started endorsing candidates

Blowing smoke dude, you haven't a clue..............

Is president a 'natural-born citizen' as Constitution requires?

WASHINGTON – Is this the case that will break the presidential eligibility question wide open?

The Supreme Court conferred today on whether arguments should be heard on the merits of Kerchner v. Obama, a case challenging whether President Barack Obama is qualified to serve as president because he may not be a "natural-born citizen" as required by Article II, Section 1, Clause 5 of the U.S. Constitution.

Unlike other eligibility cases that have reached the Supreme Court, Kerchner vs. Obama focuses on the "Vattel theory," which argues that the writers of the Constitution believed the term "natural-born citizen" to mean a person born in the United States to parents who were both American citizens.

"This case is unprecedented," said Mario Apuzzo, the attorney bringing the suit. "I believe we presented an ironclad case. We've shown standing, and we've shown the importance of the issue for the Supreme Court. There's nothing standing in their way to grant us a writ of certiorari."

To read the entire article:

Of course the Supremes could agree to a change, then make the law effective in 2020.

Has anyone noticed that since the Republicans took back the house that more and more tidbits of information of his eligibility issue is getting out? I think this is happening for a purpose. I believe James Carville is leaking information about the DNC and Hawaii Democratic certification form with ties to Pelosi in order to clear them out for a possible Clinton presidential run. I believe he is the next 'Deep Throat'. There is a reason Rush did this today.

Audio:
Rush Limbaugh: 'Impostor' serving in White House

Radio host Rush Limbaugh is again calling into question the constitutional eligibility of Barack Obama to serve as president, declaring him to be a phony.

"We have an impostor for all intents and purposes serving in the White House," Limbaugh said today.

The comment from the top-rated host came during his analysis of the disclosure that Mullah Akhtar Mohammad Mansour, a purported representative of the Taliban negotiating with the Afghan government, actually turned out to be an impersonator.

Limbaugh said: "The impostor got into the equivalent of the White House in Afghanistan. Did they not ask this guy for some kind of identification? They clearly didn't. They clearly didn't ask this guy for his birth certificate. How in the world could they trust in a leader and even give money to somebody who has not been properly vetted? Well, because it happened here in the United States. We have an impostor for all intents and purposes serving in the White House."

I believe you're an asshole, a racist, and one of the stupidest persons to post on this message board. I also wonder what motivates a fool such as you to spend your entire life posting hateful messages - I suspect you or your family suffered an indignity which you have never recovered from. Get some therapy asshole and maybe I will someday rise up and pity you. Now, it's clear your nothing but a racist, stupid asshole.
Oh, and thanks for sharing your insight and intelligence, it provides the world with a wonderful image of Americans - you must be proud.

it's such an easy coward's way out to called anyone racist, who challenges what you don't think is true, only guess what, this time it is. you are equally silly defending a corrupt typical politician con artist from chicago/hollywood/hawaii/kenya. you are however, in lots of similar company on this board. squint your eyes real tight, i'm sure this problem for the "president" will just go away real soon, alice.

Last edited:
Great show today! Rush out did himself. ;) :lol:

"The just-released Arbitron report reveals that a lot less people are listening to right-wing talk radio."

LimbaughPig.jpg
The more he loses audience, the more he says it's growing. :cuckoo:

RUSH: This is the most listened to radio talk show in America, an audience that is growing by leaps and bounds, and I am Rush Limbaugh.
Yes, I'd heard that Rush's ratings are down 30%, and Hannity's are down considerably.

Has anyone noticed that since the Republicans took back the house that more and more tidbits of information of his eligibility issue is getting out? I think this is happening for a purpose. I believe James Carville is leaking information about the DNC and Hawaii Democratic certification form with ties to Pelosi in order to clear them out for a possible Clinton presidential run. I believe he is the next 'Deep Throat'. There is a reason Rush did this today.

Audio:

Radio host Rush Limbaugh is again calling into question the constitutional eligibility of Barack Obama to serve as president, declaring him to be a phony.

"We have an impostor for all intents and purposes serving in the White House," Limbaugh said today.

The comment from the top-rated host came during his analysis of the disclosure that Mullah Akhtar Mohammad Mansour, a purported representative of the Taliban negotiating with the Afghan government, actually turned out to be an impersonator.

Limbaugh said: "The impostor got into the equivalent of the White House in Afghanistan. Did they not ask this guy for some kind of identification? They clearly didn't. They clearly didn't ask this guy for his birth certificate. How in the world could they trust in a leader and even give money to somebody who has not been properly vetted? Well, because it happened here in the United States. We have an impostor for all intents and purposes serving in the White House."

Don't you have any friends you can bug with this shit?

OBAMA IS PRESIDENT!!!
e5a330af-2e62-4e74-8238-d11d5188bb3e.gif

The touted "RIGHT WIN TALK RADIO IS DOWN" claim is a little bit disingenuous.

The piece from Arbitron linked from Daily KOS notes, at the end, that it reflects
NEW YORK CITY ONLY.

Daily Kos: Arbitron ratings show Right-wing talk radio losing listeners
NYC is one of the largest markets and more reflective of his audience size than your MessiahRushie's lies about it. The more the pathological liar's audience shrinks the bigger he says it is. He now claims that his daily audience is larger than Oprah's weekly audience at its peak. Of course, this directly contradicts his OWN earlier inflated estimates of his daily and weekly audience.

May 26, 2011
RUSH:. According to reports at the peak of The Oprah's popularity, her show had 40 million weekly viewers. Now, that's not bad. That's almost as many as we have every day here. So our hat's off to The Oprah, 40 million viewers a week, not bad.

April 16, 2010
RUSH: We figure in every 15 minutes of this program there are 5.2 million, maybe 5.5 million people listening. Over the course of the three hours it's 12 million, and then when you add up all the non-dupes over the course of the week, which is called a cume, it's about 20 to 25 million depending on vagaries of ratings books, PPM and so forth. But it's a large number.

The touted "RIGHT WIN TALK RADIO IS DOWN" claim is a little bit disingenuous.

The piece from Arbitron linked from Daily KOS notes, at the end, that it reflects
NEW YORK CITY ONLY.

Daily Kos: Arbitron ratings show Right-wing talk radio losing listeners
NYC is one of the largest markets and more reflective of his audience size than your MessiahRushie's lies about it. The more the pathological liar's audience shrinks the bigger he says it is. He now claims that his daily audience is larger than Oprah's weekly audience at its peak. Of course, this directly contradicts his OWN earlier inflated estimates of his daily and weekly audience.

May 26, 2011
RUSH:. According to reports at the peak of The Oprah's popularity, her show had 40 million weekly viewers. Now, that's not bad. That's almost as many as we have every day here. So our hat's off to The Oprah, 40 million viewers a week, not bad.

April 16, 2010
RUSH: We figure in every 15 minutes of this program there are 5.2 million, maybe 5.5 million people listening. Over the course of the three hours it's 12 million, and then when you add up all the non-dupes over the course of the week, which is called a cume, it's about 20 to 25 million depending on vagaries of ratings books, PPM and so forth. But it's a large number.

I haven't listened to Rush in about 10 years with any consistency. Say what you want about Rush; he's entertaining in a very narrow way; almost dependent upon your mood. Others who have tried to copy his format and views are, on the whole, horrible broadcasters. People who take him seriously need their head examined.

Audio:

I believe you're an asshole, a racist, and one of the stupidest persons to post on this message board. I also wonder what motivates a fool such as you to spend your entire life posting hateful messages - I suspect you or your family suffered an indignity which you have never recovered from. Get some therapy asshole and maybe I will someday rise up and pity you. Now, it's clear your nothing but a racist, stupid asshole.
Oh, and thanks for sharing your insight and intelligence, it provides the world with a wonderful image of Americans - you must be proud.

it's such an easy coward's way out to called anyone racist, who challenges what you don't think is true, only guess what, this time it is. you are equally silly defending a corrupt typical politician con artist from chicago/hollywood/hawaii/kenya. you are however, in lots of similar company on this board. squint your eyes real tight, i'm sure this problem for the "president" will just go away real soon, alice.

Hey stupid.........Obama didn't live in Kenya, he lived in Indonesia, which isn't even on the SAME FUCKING CONTINENT!

Hey stupid.........Obama didn't live in Kenya, he lived in Indonesia, which isn't even on the SAME FUCKING CONTINENT!

that's right ... he was just born there... apparently a "live birth" though. just kidding, senator obama seems like an honest guy.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back