Propaganda

miller

Rookie
Nov 5, 2010
Bridgeport, CT
There are spectacular stories never told. The public is not only completely misled it has been thoroughly brainwashed.

The politically correct term for brainwashed is "GROUP THINK".

To prove my point with evidence you can invest $6 to buy the book by NYT reporter Philip Shenon who covered the 911 Commission in 2004. When he published his book
THE COMMISSION he made a huge mistake that all members here should corroborate.

Shenon wrote the Bush had been given more than 40 warnings of the 911 attack. Compare that story to Tiger Woods having 15 girl friends. The media had dozens of reports every day on Tiger that began on Thanksgiving and didn't end until the Masters in April. That's over 4 months.

Compare that to no story that Bush got more than 40 warnings. The media constantly diverts your attention away from a massive problem that would have completely destroyed Bush in the 2004 election.

This happens every day. Remember the huge Reverend Wright binge? The burn the Koran binge? The Michael Phelps smoked a bong binge. Now there is the TSA FEEL YOUR CROTCH BINGE.

I'm pretty much a simpleton so you're going to have to tell me what the fuck you're trying to say here. I don't get it... For some reason, it sounds like bullshit to me. Am I wrong?

• Banned
No one in America has been manipulated. Americans are too smart to be manipulated.

The media has our interest at heart. They not only bring America the news they have pundits explain what it all means. If the media doesn't report that Bush got more than 40 warnings and the precise written PDB reports need to be hidden from Americans. The PDB reports explain that Bush knew the 911 attack was coming. Its for our own good that the media all agreed to never mention those more than 40 warnings given in person to Bush.

We ought to be happy and thankful on Thanksgiving that we have pundits and editors who are highly educated and only tell us what we need to know. We needed to know who each of Tiger's girl friends were and how his therapy would cure him from wanting sex with other women than his wife. In case any citizen missed the media report on Thanksgiving those reports needed to be broadcast day and night until the Masters in April.

Be thankful its Thanksgiving and we in America will enjoy our safety, families, friends, and food. Now we need to worry about an attack from North Korea.

• Banned

Big Black Dog is hiding someplace on planet earth he claims so I tried harder to comfort him.

He can quit hiding because the media pundits are protecting all of us.

• Banned
Lewis Black is talking about you, the brainwashed, brain dead Americans.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4mCDZMWVWuc[/ame]

There are spectacular stories never told. The public is not only completely misled it has been thoroughly brainwashed.

The politically correct term for brainwashed is "GROUP THINK".

To prove my point with evidence you can invest $6 to buy the book by NYT reporter Philip Shenon who covered the 911 Commission in 2004. When he published his book
THE COMMISSION he made a huge mistake that all members here should corroborate.

Shenon wrote the Bush had been given more than 40 warnings of the 911 attack. Compare that story to Tiger Woods having 15 girl friends. The media had dozens of reports every day on Tiger that began on Thanksgiving and didn't end until the Masters in April. That's over 4 months.

Compare that to no story that Bush got more than 40 warnings. The media constantly diverts your attention away from a massive problem that would have completely destroyed Bush in the 2004 election.

This happens every day. Remember the huge Reverend Wright binge? The burn the Koran binge? The Michael Phelps smoked a bong binge. Now there is the TSA FEEL YOUR CROTCH BINGE.

how is any of this crap PROPAGANDA? :cuckoo:
i suggest you buy a dictionary and learn how to use it.

I even wrote a book for Big Black Dog.

Its on Amazon titled JUST CAUSE JUST FACTS. For a small payment Amazon will ship my book to any member of this forum. A copy of JUST CAUSE JUST FACTS would make a wonderful present for the holidays and Amazon will have it shipped to exactly the location throughout planet earth.

There is no need to wondering what will make any friend happy because when they read JUST CAUSE JUST FACTS they will be entertained.

Its the best present your friends will ever get and they will thank you profusely.
Listen up, you spamming cock sucker. The President gets hundreds of PDB's EVERY MORNING. It's been that way for DECADES. There were NO PDB's saying that bin Laden was going to crash planes into the WTC and the Pentagon. How do you prepare for an attack when you don't even know where the attack will occur? Stupid fuck.:cuckoo::cuckoo:

I even wrote a book for Big Black Dog.

Its on Amazon titled JUST CAUSE JUST FACTS. For a small payment Amazon will ship my book to any member of this forum. A copy of JUST CAUSE JUST FACTS would make a wonderful present for the holidays and Amazon will have it shipped to exactly the location throughout planet earth.

There is no need to wondering what will make any friend happy because when they read JUST CAUSE JUST FACTS they will be entertained.

Its the best present your friends will ever get and they will thank you profusely.
Listen up, you spamming cock sucker. The President gets hundreds of PDB's EVERY MORNING. It's been that way for DECADES. There were NO PDB's saying that bin Laden was going to crash planes into the WTC and the Pentagon. How do you prepare for an attack when you don't even know where the attack will occur? Stupid fuck.:cuckoo::cuckoo:

Don't give him facts. They just confuse him.

Every time I wander into one of these threads I'm not sure whether to laugh or cry. So I just laugh till I cry.

At least we know who's keeping Reynolds in business.

Forum List

Back