Obama brings back Don't ask, Don't tell

Obama will not permit proselytizing by Christians in the military yet he promotes the acceptance and understanding of Islam and speaks quite fluently about what "the Holy Quran" says....

Anyone that knows the Bible knows these things are going to happen....I just can't believe I'm alive to see it.

It was Bill Clinton who started Don't ask, Don't Tell with gays in the military; even though libs like to pretend that's a conservative thing. Now, Obama has his own Don't ask, Don't Tell as he has promised court martials for any soldier who dares to express his/her religious beliefs.

Pentagon May Court Martial Soldiers Who Share Christian Faith

Bill Clinton signed Don't Ask Don't Tell in that it was an IMPROVEMENT over what the policy was beforehand.

As to your link....There is a Sect of Christians that are not happy unless they can feel persecuted.

Its for those who try and FORCE their religion on others. It has nothing to do with someone simply saying they happen to be a Christian, its about those soldiers who try to promote their own religion.

I agree with Obama. You are in the military, which is not a place to tell everyone that you are a Christian and that Jesus can save you.

Something as simple as admitting going to church will be grounds for court martial. The best thing to come of it would be for those who have a religion not join the military.

It was Bill Clinton who started Don't ask, Don't Tell with gays in the military; even though libs like to pretend that's a conservative thing. Now, Obama has his own Don't ask, Don't Tell as he has promised court martials for any soldier who dares to express his/her religious beliefs.

Pentagon May Court Martial Soldiers Who Share Christian Faith

Bill Clinton signed Don't Ask Don't Tell in that it was an IMPROVEMENT over what the policy was beforehand.

As to your link....There is a Sect of Christians that are not happy unless they can feel persecuted.

"Bill Clinton signed Don't Ask Don't Tell in that it was an IMPROVEMENT over what the policy was beforehand."

True dat! :clap2:

"As to your link....There is a Sect of Christians that are not happy unless they can feel persecuted."

As with any group of organized institutions, whether religious or idealistic.

Its for those who try and FORCE their religion on others. It has nothing to do with someone simply saying they happen to be a Christian, its about those soldiers who try to promote their own religion.

I agree with Obama. You are in the military, which is not a place to tell everyone that you are a Christian and that Jesus can save you.

Well when is the appropriate time to example the plan of salvation?

Never. You keep your damned religion to yourself. Express yourself in church, not to your fellow soldiers, because they don't want to hear about how Jesus 'saved' you.

Never. You keep your damned religion to yourself. Express yourself in church, not to your fellow soldiers, because they don't want to hear about how Jesus 'saved' you.

So much for tolerance. Supposed someone was going to die and didn't know about Christ do Christians just allow this to happen? Sorry that is not what their faith and what their God dictates.

So much for tolerance. Supposed someone was going to die and didn't know about Christ do Christians just allow this to happen? Sorry that is not what their faith and what their God dictates.

People KNOW about Jesus and God and they are not going to change their minds and start believing just because they are dying. Get real.

I don't give a shit what your faith dictates. Have some respect for everyone around you and keep your religious shit to yourself.

But here's a compromise - how about we allow soldiers to spread their religious beliefs to those who are not interested, and if one soldier decides to use deadly force to shut that religious soldier up for good, they can.

I don't tell the world about my religion, what the hell gives Christians the right to shove their poxy religion down my throat?

People KNOW about Jesus and God and they are not going to change their minds and start believing just because they are dying. Get real.

I don't give a shit what your faith dictates. Have some respect for everyone around you and keep your religious shit to yourself.

But here's a compromise - how about we allow soldiers to spread their religious beliefs to those who are not interested, and if one soldier decides to use deadly force to shut that religious soldier up for good, they can.

I don't tell the world about my religion, what the hell gives Christians the right to shove their poxy religion down my throat?
What the hell gives Muslims the right to say they will KILL YOU if you don't conform to their beliefs?

Oh, that's right...it's the HOLY QURAN of which Obama speaks so well!

So Australia doesn't have an equivalent of the first amendment?

I'm so glad I live in America.

Force?

Gimmeabreak

"Religious proselytization is not permitted within the Department of Defense...Court martials and non-judicial punishments are decided on a case-by-case basis...”.

This means that are not even supposed to mention what you believe and I have a problem with that. Americans have died all over the world for our freedom of religion and speech. Maybe, in Australia you're willing to accept less. I will not. FUCK OBAMA.

There is military protocols to deal with harassment. To state that a person is not allowed to express their beliefs is not what we Americans stand for. It's not what we've paid for in blood.

Wait. Are you telling me Gasbag was lying again? That almost always happens.

This isn't about just whether the word of Jesus will go forth. All men should be allowed to express the dictates of their conscious. Stop acting like an arrogant jackass.

Forum List

Back