Obama blames racism for his Approval ratings

Obama blames racism for his Approval ratings

In so doing, he is giving his -lo-info base, a reason to continue supporting him. That is the only reason.

He knows he has lost the independents. :clap2:

How many times have the left wingers claimed Obama's election had nothing to do with his race? Funny how race only plays a part in the Obama negatives never the positives.

Proof that you never read the article, but for some reason you feel compelled to weigh in anyway and remind us of your ignorance.

We don't need to be reminded of your ignorance.

For the longest time I figured he was just out of his depth. But then, when the sequester
hit and he went out of his way to close monuments that are normally open 24/7, that's when I realized that no, he's just an asshole. Just an incompetent asshole.

Why did he close monuments due to the sequester?

Perhaps you're thinking of when the speaker of the House reneged on his agreement and put the defunding of the ACA on the Continuing Spending resolution, and shut down the Government?

And you call the President incompetent.:lol:

He is right. I know staunch white Democrats who suddenly turned republican when Obama won the nomination. The south is still a very race conscious section of the country.

He is right. I know staunch white Democrats who suddenly turned republican when Obama won the nomination. The south is still a very race conscious section of the country.

The south didn't elect Obama.

For the longest time I figured he was just out of his depth. But then, when the sequester
hit and he went out of his way to close monuments that are normally open 24/7, that's when I realized that no, he's just an asshole. Just an incompetent asshole.

Ummm, the sequester had nothing to do with the monument closures. Just sayin'.

No it didn't. He did. He made a pinprick out to be a mortal wound.

“There’s no doubt that there’s some folks who just really dislike me because they don’t like the idea of a black president,” Obama said

“Now, the flip side of it is there are some black folks and maybe some white folks who really like me and give me the benefit of the doubt precisely because I’m a black president,”

They always say that he lies, but then get pissed off when he tells the truth.

obama-race-card.jpg

Obama is not a good person

I'm just pointing out that westwall is an imbecile who doesn't know the difference between the sequester and monument closure, even though that was the reason westwall cited for disparaging Obama.

:lol::lol::lol:

As far as the monument closure, it was Republicans who forced the shutdown. Y'all reap what ye sow.

I'm just pointing out that westwall is an imbecile who doesn't know the difference between the sequester and monument closure, even though that was the reason westwall cited for disparaging Obama.

As far as the monument closure, it was Republicans who forced the shutdown. Y'all reap what ye sow.

bullshit, 15% of the govt was shut down by obama, the republicans in the house do not have the power or authority to shut down any govt functions.

Obama shut monuments to make the 15% shut down as painful as possible, after refusing to try to find a compromise solution to the budget stalemate.

It took Ryan and Murray to finally do what obama was incapable of doing.

Worst president in history is too mild.

bullshit, 15% of the govt was shut down by obama, the republicans in the house do not have the power or authority to shut down any govt functions.

Obama shut monuments to make the 15% shut down as painful as possible, after refusing to try to find a compromise solution to the budget stalemate.

You are truly ignorant as to how our government functions. For your edification, it requires public funding, of which, the Congress controls the spending budgets. When they [Congress] failed to pass a continuing resolution, that caused the shutdown. So for you to claim the Republican-led House, which is where ALL spending bills originate, did not have "the power or authority" to shutdown the government, you don't actually make that point. All you do is demonstrate abject ignorance of the U.S. Constitution and American civics.

You are truly ignorant as to how our government functions. For your edification, it requires public funding, of which, the Congress controls the spending budgets. When they [Congress] failed to pass a continuing resolution, that caused the shutdown. So for you to claim the Republican-led House, which is where ALL spending bills originate, did not have "the power or authority" to shutdown the government, you don't actually make that point. All you do is demonstrate abject ignorance of the U.S. Constitution and American civics.

LOL, coming from someone who knows nothing of either. All of 18% of the government was shut down. You know what Obama did? HE shut everything else down. By himself.

OP article said:
“There’s no doubt that there’s some folks who just really dislike me because they don’t like the idea of a black president,” Obama said in the article by David Remnick, appearing in the magazine’s Jan. 27 edition.

“Now, the flip side of it is there are some black folks and maybe some white folks who really like me and give me the benefit of the doubt precisely because I’m a black president,” Obama said in his most direct comments on how race has affected his political standing since he’s been in office.
He and his cohorts are pushing an agenda that most Americans don't want. The only way he has to get it through, is to lie to people about it, lie about what the opposition wants, demonize the opposition, etc. If he were to tell the frank truth, his schemes would be voted down, and he'd probably have been voted out of office, if he were even elected in the first place.

So lying and blaming "other factors" comes as naturally to him, as breathing. It's all he can do, and he's been doing it for years.

"Playing the race card" is merely another fib he uses to forward his unwanted agenda.

LOL, coming from someone who knows nothing of either. All of 18% of the government was shut down. You know what Obama did? HE shut everything else down. By himself.

Great, another ignorant buffoon. The Congress shutdown 100% of the government. But the government had funds in reserve to continue functioning for a period of time. The longer the shutdown remained, the more serious the cuts in public services would have been.

It's like running out of gas while you're driving your car. Just because your car continues to roll for a brief period doesn't mean you're not 100% out of gas.

Forum List

Back