Obama Blames Fox News For Benghazi During Pre-SuperBowl Interview

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
Bill O'Reilly shouldn't interview this guy, especially before the Super Bowl. All it does is give him a chance to lie even more. He actually blamed what people think of his conduct after Benghazi on Fox News. Interviewing him only gives him a form of legitimacy.

Obama is a shallow and pathetic little man/boy...And to think it's running our country is embarrassing and scary

it should tell you something when he comes out and attacks our sources of, freedoms of speech

but since he's attacking Fox news you Obots will jump for joy

Last edited:
Obama set's a great example for your kids.

Learn how to blame all of your screwups on someone else. Never admit when you made a mistake. And never tell the truth when a lie will get you through another day.

Learn how to blame all of your screwups on someone else. Never admit when you made a mistake. And never tell the truth when a lie will get you through another day.
That is how LIBs are raised. Don't forget 'every one deserves a trophy'.
I don't blame Bobo so much as I blame the simians/White Quilter soccer moms who voted for him based on skin color. Now that is scary!

Seems fair to me, Fox news blames him for just about everything so why not blame them right back? Both are totally wrong but since when did that matter?

The whole interview was an exercise in how not to answer questions.
For the helluvit - I watched "Morning Joe" on MSNBC this morning. They did not even mention the interview. Not once. The President was in a one on one interview, which for this President is VERY rare. And MSNBC did not acknowledge that it even happened.

Seems fair to me, Fox news blames him for just about everything so why not blame them right back? Both are totally wrong but since when did that matter?

yeah for sure, lets have a President who act's like a petulant child because of a news station who REPORTS on his and comrades in arms administration's actions

You mean Obama acted like every fucking republican I ever heard speak? Surprise surprise eh. LMAO.

Quit whining. FOX sent the "toughest reporter" in the line up. And Obama handed him his ass.
It was really funny.

OReilly even said his (Obama) heart was in the right place. I thought that was "special".
Didn't you?

anyone surprised Obama is attacking and trying to shut up the NUMBER ONE news station the people watch?

that's what any thug would do

Why even get worked up about it? This has been going on for years now. It's lie after lie after lie, dodge, duck, dip, dive and dodge. Lie and then lie again....etc...

That's because he IS to blame for the HORRENDOUS state this nation is in. His "FUNDAMENTAL TRANSFORMATION" is nothing short of a concerted effort to RUIN this nation...

Last edited:

yeah for sure, lets have a President who act's like a petulant child because of a news station who REPORTS on his and comrades in arms administration's actions

We have a news corporation that acts like a petulent child and given the nature of today's society I think their political power are roughly on a par. I think both are as bad as each other, a president who is full of hot air and empty promises and news channel that seems to do nothing but try and spread fear of and hatred of your fellow man in a nation where firearms are a constitutional right. Both are of a detriment to the United States IMHO.

On a side note can I thank user 007 for calling me an idiot who is full of s*** on the rep of this thread. Clearly he didn't want to actually make a public point, probably because he isn't clever enough to make a valid point.

That's because he IS to blame for the HORRENDOUS state this nation is in. His "FUNDAMENTAL TRANSFORMATION" is nothing short of a concerted effort to RUIN this nation...

You seem to have mistaken silly copy and pastes of meme style pictures for proper political discussion.

Obama is a shallow and pathetic little man/boy...And to think it's running our country is embarrassing and scary

it should tell you something when he comes out and attacks our sources of, freedoms of speech

but since he's attacking Fox news you Obots will jump for joy

I hope the ratings for the interview were down. O`Reilly really made me sick for weeks, as he promoted the not-so-big deal interview. I went to other channels when he started. Did anyone seriously think it was going to be a worthy interview? I wasn't interested in hearing the spin, or watching the fiasco.

I mean who wants to listen to a known liar give his impressions on anything, anymore. Just two narcissists having a Q&A with egos intact. How so NOT attractive.

Is there any proof that Fox News wansn't involved?

If FoxNews was doing its job, they could have prevented the attack

We have a news corporation that acts like a petulent child and given the nature of today's society I think their political power are roughly on a par. I think both are as bad as each other, a president who is full of hot air and empty promises and news channel that seems to do nothing but try and spread fear of and hatred of your fellow man in a nation where firearms are a constitutional right. Both are of a detriment to the United States IMHO.

On a side note can I thank user 007 for calling me an idiot who is full of s*** on the rep of this thread. Clearly he didn't want to actually make a public point, probably because he isn't clever enough to make a valid point.

A petulant child that refuses to drink the Kool-aid like every other news channel.

Bill O'Reilly shouldn't interview this guy, especially before the Super Bowl. All it does is give him a chance to lie even more. He actually blamed what people think of his conduct after Benghazi on Fox News. Interviewing him only gives him a form of legitimacy.

He's completely correct about that.

And interviewing on the Saudi Propaganda Channel is never a good idea.

And the people of the United States of America gave President Obama "Legitimacy" when they elected him in free and fair elections in 2008 and 2012.

Last edited:

Link?

I mean, to his actual words.

NOT more lies from fux.

THanks.

Link?

I mean, to his actual words.

NOT more lies from fux.

THanks.

Boy you are a real genius aren't you?
You ask for a link to a Fox News interview, but not a link from Fox News.
:clap2:

Forum List

Back