Obama blames Bush for ending Iraq~

Bush agreed to remove troops in 2008, so Obama should have ignored agreements BUSH signed? No dice. Bush's War, then AND now, but Obama has to clean up Bush's mess.

Once again the far left will post propaganda over the truth.

Bush agreed to a scale down and the amount of military forces to stay in Iraq.

Can the far left post any truth?

Is this far left poster going to condemn the illegal wars of Obama?

No doubt President Bush signed the SOFA that removed all combat troops from the cities before July 1 2009. He also agreed to removing all troops by the end of 2011. To claim that it is not the truth is just silliness beyond measure.

President Bush agreed to a total withdrawal. You say otherwise, post something that helps you case.

Care to define what an illegal war is?

More far left propaganda not based on fact.

For those who say “but Bush negotiated the agreement under which Obama ended up completely pulling out of Iraq,” there is no question that everyone involved in those Bush negotiations expected that the next president would forge a new agreement with the Iraqi government when the time came. It would involve leaving some residual forces there. But it was clear that Obama had no interest in doing so; he barely participated in the talks and pulled out when the going got the least bit rough.

So where is your proof from non far left blog sites that backs up your claims?

Obama ‘I will promise you this, that if we have not gotten our troops out by the time I am President, it is the first thing I will do. I will get our troops home. We will bring an end to this war. You can take that to the bank.’”

In the OP Obama says he has learned you need to be clear... How does this equate to "Bush pulled the troops out that I wanted kept there."?

Was that before or after he promised us the moon?

Isn't that why you far lefties voted for Obama?

Obama ‘I will promise you this, that if we have not gotten our troops out by the time I am President, it is the first thing I will do. I will get our troops home. We will bring an end to this war. You can take that to the bank.’”

In the OP Obama says he has learned you need to be clear... How does this equate to "Bush pulled the troops out that I wanted kept there."?

Ask him, he's the one who said it... did you vote for him? You should know better than I.

They were against the bombs before they were for them. Besides, these are humanitarian bombs.

I've never in my life witnessed ANYONE who refused to take responsibility for ANYTHING they do or have done.. LITERALLY, nothing this man does is his responsibility.. It's always GEORGE BUSH's fault.. so under the next Administration and possibly the following after that, will it ALWAYS BE OBAMA's fault for everything? Can you Zombies give us a window of how long it's good to blame a prior President for everything a current President does? What's the statute of limitations? I'd like to know.

Once again the far left will post propaganda over the truth.

Bush agreed to a scale down and the amount of military forces to stay in Iraq.

Can the far left post any truth?

Is this far left poster going to condemn the illegal wars of Obama?

No doubt President Bush signed the SOFA that removed all combat troops from the cities before July 1 2009. He also agreed to removing all troops by the end of 2011. To claim that it is not the truth is just silliness beyond measure.

President Bush agreed to a total withdrawal. You say otherwise, post something that helps you case.

For those who say “but Bush negotiated the agreement under which Obama ended up completely pulling out of Iraq,” there is no question that everyone involved in those Bush negotiations expected that the next president would forge a new agreement with the Iraqi government when the time came. It would involve leaving some residual forces there. But it was clear that Obama had no interest in doing so; he barely participated in the talks and pulled out when the going got the least bit rough.

Lets start with Bush signed the SOFA agreement that removed our troops first from the cities and then from the entire country. Yes or no?

Lets start with Bush signed the SOFA agreement that removed our troops first from the cities and then from the entire country. Yes or no?

For those who say “but Bush negotiated the agreement under which Obama ended up completely pulling out of Iraq,” there is no question that everyone involved in those Bush negotiations expected that the next president would forge a new agreement with the Iraqi government when the time came, and that it would involve leaving some residual forces there. But it was clear that Obama had no interest in doing so; he barely participated in the talks and pulled out when the going got the least bit rough.

Can you read it?

I've never in my life witnessed ANYONE who refused to take responsibility for ANYTHING they do or have done.. LITERALLY, nothing this man does is his responsibility.. It's always GEORGE BUSH's fault.. so under the next Administration and possibly the following after that, will it ALWAYS BE OBAMA's fault for everything? Can you Zombies give us a window of how long it's good to blame a prior President for everything a current President does? What's the statute of limitations? I'd like to know.

Oh, oh, oh, I know, less than nine months. Remember Clinton had no responsibility for 911, it was all Bush's fault. I wish Bush would grow a pair and call Obama out on this bs.

Oh, oh, oh, I know, less than nine months. Remember Clinton had no responsibility for 911, it was all Bush's fault. I wish Bush would grow a pair and call Obama out on this bs.

LMAO I forgot about that.. So before and after Boooooooooooosh was President, anything and everything a liberal President did, is his fault.. :lol:

For those who say “but Bush negotiated the agreement under which Obama ended up completely pulling out of Iraq,” there is no question that everyone involved in those Bush negotiations expected that the next president would forge a new agreement with the Iraqi government when the time came, and that it would involve leaving some residual forces there. But it was clear that Obama had no interest in doing so; he barely participated in the talks and pulled out when the going got the least bit rough.

Can you read it?

Can you? Did Bush sign the agreement he negotiated?

Yes or no?

sheesh ... mention FAR LEFT again would you please ?

Bush and Maliki reached a withdrawal agreement
Iraq WANTED the US out
Unless you were asleep, Obama ran for POTUS on an Iraqi withdrawal platform

the trifecta.. and it's Obama's fault?

can anyone other than brain dead RW's believe this crapola?

Republican President sends troops in to Iran

"IT'S OBAMAS FAULT if anything happens, goes wrong, etc etc...

I just can't believe that Obama feels it's politically stronger to blame Bush for ending Iraq. Obama sure loved the jump in the polls when parades were going on claiming Obama ended the war. Obama seemed very happy to take credit for ending the war no one wanted all over the news networks for weeks.

Now, all of a sudden he claims he was forced to leave and wanted to stay???? What happened to the Obama who ran on "the first thing I'll do is get us out of Iraq"?

Where are all the war protesters??

Where are all the liberals/progressives claiming the US and Obama are evil?

Guess we'll have to wait for a Republican to win in 2016 for that....

Don't hold your breath. Hillary is steering hard right to accommodate you morons:

Hillary Clinton: 'Failure' to Help Syrian Rebels Led to the Rise of ISIS
The former secretary of state, and probable candidate for president, outlines her foreign-policy doctrine. She says this about President Obama's: "Great nations need organizing principles, and 'Don't do stupid stuff' is not an organizing principle."

AUG 10 2014

Hillary Clinton: 'Failure' to Help Syrian Rebels Led to the Rise of ISIS - The Atlantic

Can you read it?

Can you? Did Bush sign the agreement he negotiated?

Yes or no?

Notice how the far left constantly changes the words they use.

Here it is again:

Not my problem if the far left can not understand what is posted.

Iraq WANTED the US out

Channeling Franco now eh?

Agree 100%. This guy always comes off like a brat on the school playground, always telling the teacher he didn't do it, that it was one of the other kids.

Iraq WANTED the US out

And yet the far left continues to show that they believe far left propaganda over reality:

Can you read it?

Iraq WANTED the US out

The "...far left..." chant is why I call her the USMB parrot. ***squawk***

Why are they overlooking the SOFA treaty I do not know.

"""In one of his final acts in office, President Bush in December of 2008 had signed a Status of Forces Agreement (SOFA) with the Iraqi government that set the clock ticking on ending the war he’d launched in March of 2003.

The SOFA provided a legal basis for the presence of U.S. forces in Iraq after the United Nations Security Council mandate for the occupation mission expired at the end of 2008. But it required that all U.S. forces be gone from Iraq by January 1, 2012, unless the Iraqi government was willing to negotiate a new agreement that would extend their mandate.""

Iraq?s Government, Not Obama, Called Time on the U.S. Troop Presence | TIME.com

Forum List

Back