obama birth certificate: yes or no

obama birth certificate ?

• yes

Votes: 8 50.0%
  • no

Votes: 8 50.0%

• Total voters
hey, i found it, what i was looking for.
Indeed, Born in the U.S.A.

And on top of that, Chiyome Fukino, the then-director of Hawaii’s Department of Health,released a statement in 2008, saying she had seen the original birth certificate on file verifying that Obama was born in Hawaii. Fukino released a second statement in 2009, saying that Obama
"is a natural-born American citizen."

the health director volunteered in 2009.... that he was "natural-born"....

that really strikes me as odd. :(

Hawaii State Department of Health | Search Results | obama birth certificate

Everything strikes you as odd.

Everything.

And on top of that, Chiyome Fukino, the then-director of Hawaii’s Department of Health,released a statement in 2008, saying she had seen the original birth certificate on file verifying that Obama was born in Hawaii. Fukino released a second statement in 2009, saying that Obama

Everything.
thanks obot, that means a lot to me.

it reads more like a white house narrative, than a news story. nbc is cooking the news.
same goes for the executive branch and the benghazi affair. i'm glad there is a select committee.
should be interesting.

Hmmm who to believe- Snopes- who actually has a reputation for fact finding- or a Birther- and Birthers by definition rely upon lies, speculation and innuendo.
You believe whoever you want. Because for you it is all about belief and ignore those irritating facts. Snopes has been uncovered on a number of occasions for numerous biases and shoddy unfair reporting. They have their preferred "experts" and ignore those they do not prefer. They are clearly a liberal bias, and Obama shill, a denigrator of Christian claims, etc. But you go ahead and embrace them as your bible, never steering you wrong. I took a sample of those who beg to differ.

http://accuracyinpolitics.blogspot.com/2013/05/snopes-got-snoped.html
A simple review of their "fact-checking" reveals a strong tendency to explain away criticisms towards liberal politicians and public figures while giving conservatives the hatchet job. Religious stories and issues are similarly shown no mercy. With the "main-stream" media quickly losing all credibility with their fawning treatment of President Obama, Snopes is being singled out, along with MSNBC and others, as being particularly biased and agenda-motivated.

Or this one: The Indisputable Liberal Bias of Snopes
https://www.stormfront.org/forum/blogs/u227045-e3434/

Or here:
http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2015/02/snopescoms_dishonest_attempt_at_debunking_emobama_and_the_muslim_gang_signem.html

Or here:
http://outwardtrends.blogspot.com/2012/06/true-skeptic-is-skeptical-of-snopes.html

Or here:
http://www.curezone.org/forums/am.asp?i=1284141

Or here:
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/2195441/posts
snopes, factcheck and the bin laden raid were all created for the birth certificate, just a hunch. benghazi is just and old fashioned cover up.
you're a birther if... you believe snopes.com was created after... Creation Date: 09-jan-1997 .... and factcheck.org was created after... Creation Date: 2003-09-29T18:02:43Z

:thewave::thewave:
nobody heard of joy bayhar back then either... factcheck says snopes is ok. i'd like to see some snopes/factcheck stories from the 90's just for fun.. that was early even for the net as we know it. the owners say they're apolitical. i believe them. they were both heavily sourced by the antibirthers. i already was a birther anyway.
they sourced tremblay: snopes.com: Barack Obama Birth Certificate

jean-claude tremblay obama birth certificate - Google Search

so i don't know what to believe, seems shoddy to me.

Born in the U.S.A.

Issues birth certificate

this seems cheezy too: Indeed, Born in the U.S.A.
You, and other birthers, don't like them because their records are impeccable and they inject rationality into your lunacy. You can't defend yourself against what they write, so you try attacking their credibility instead. Sadly for you, their credibility is pristine while yours.... not so much.

Everything.
thanks obot, that means a lot to me.

it reads more like a white house narrative, than a news story. nbc is cooking the news.
same goes for the executive branch and the benghazi affair. i'm glad there is a select committee.
should be interesting.
Buy here's the thing about a select committee.... you don't actually care what they say. You already have your beliefs set in stone and nothing they say is going to budge you. If they say what you want to believe, you will reference their findings as evidence to confirm your beliefs; however, and here's the part which is why your so dedicated to birtherism..... if their conclusions shoot down your beliefs, rather than accept their findings, you will dismiss them as part of your nutty conspiracy. The truth is ... you don't want the truth. You want evidence that you're not crazy.

Oh, and by the way .... if I'm not mistaken, there have been 9 such committees investigating Benghazi already. All but one have already concluded there was no stand down order, Stevens wasn't dragged through the streets and raped, and the White House didn't lie about the video. They did find a lack of security on Hillary's part though.

But you don't really care about what any of those investigations found as they don't corroborate your insanity... so... you keep your fingers crossed that the next one will sound more like what you want to hear.

i don't like the lying, political coverup to the world about benghazi. private email, burned email, and the many holes in obama's provenance, so that hasn't changed. so did they find out benghazi was a pre meditated attack weeks later or not? pattern behavior. i care about the select committee, you may not, i'm glad they are proceeding, i will be glued to the outcome,

i don't like the lying, political coverup to the world about benghazi. private email, burned email, and the many holes in obama's provenance, so that hasn't changed. so did they find out benghazi was a pre meditated attack weeks later or not? pattern behavior. i care about the select committee, you may not, i'm glad they are proceeding, i will be glued to the outcome,
We're ya glued to the first eight?

How'd those turn out for ya?

We're ya glued to the first eight?

How'd those turn out for ya?
it hasn't "turned out" yet. the ball in still in play, what we are talking about is American history, yet to be formulated.

yes, i'm glued to it all your faunship. did they find out "weeks later" as stephanie said ? or not.

i'm fairly certain the wording was orchestrated. one size conspiracy fits all. the president of libya thought it was a terrorist attack that day, by choosing the date 9/11.

and i think you know how many hearings the select committee has had, and that one was a gift to your people, the liberals.

f15's could have made it. but here's the thing about that, you just don't care about it.

when you have a common narrative fix for every scandal, eventually even the disinterested take notice. the first eight led to the select committee, very rare in this country.
hillary lies America dies...

Last edited:
very interesting radio show... Audio Blast: KNUS Director Mark Crowley; Birther Issue Doesn't Go Away; We Don't Know Who Obama Is - Birther Report

natural born says the birth certificate director. Indeed, Born in the U.S.A.

a term right from the US constitution...

And on top of that, Chiyome Fukino, the then-director of Hawaii’s Department of Health,released a statement in 2008, saying she had seen the original birth certificate on file verifying that Obama was born in Hawaii. Fukino released a second statement in 2009, saying that Obama "is a natural-born American citizen."

i don't think fukino wrote that answer folks, sounds like white house/chicago machine press copy.

Vital Records | Frequently Asked Questions about Vital Records of President Barack Hussein Obama II

Last edited:
It was ardent Hillary supporters who started it where it got media coverage.
Bullshit! It was ANONYMOUS posters who got it Right-wing media coverage.

It started on freerepublic, then your MessiahRushie started his Operation Chaos telling his worshipers to PRETEND to be Hillary supporters and then the anonymous emails and blog posts suddenly appeared. Porky came right out and said Obama was an Arab and he did not attribute it to Hillary, which he would have if he believed at the time she was behind it.

September 22, 2008

RUSH: These polls on how one-third of blue-collar white Democrats won't vote for Obama because he's black, and -- but he's not black. Do you know he has not one shred of African-American blood? He doesn't have any African -- that's why when they asked whether he was authentic, whether he's down for the struggle. He's Arab. You know, he's from Africa. He's from Arab parts of Africa. He's not -- his father was -- he's not African-American. The last thing that he is is African-American.

Last edited:
The two lowly Clinton volunteers walloped quite a political punch, when it came to the art of an online whisper campaign. The rumor became so rampant all over the Internet, the Obama camp had to buy an anti-rumor Google ad to attempt dispel it, Politico reported in January 2008.

Read more: Book: Clinton Volunteers Spread Obama ‘Muslim’ Rumor
The Obama is a Muslim lie was started by frequent GOP candidate Andy "King of the Birthers" Martin. He also started the Frank Marshall Davis lie.

The Jakarta Post, Jakarta | Jakarta | Wed, January 31 2007, 4:03 PM

Jakarta News
Prodita Sabarini, The Jakarta Post, Jakarta

During a short break between classes, boys were seen shooting a few hoops to limber up their stiff bodies after sitting, leaning forward all day at their desks.

Their faces glistening with sweat, the students were focused on developing their skills, unaware the school grounds had recently been in the international spotlight because a U.S. senator -- who has declared his intention to run for president -- was once enrolled there.

Even the teachers at State Elementary School (SDN) Menteng 01 had been oblivious to the fact that Barack Obama, the rising young star of the Democratic party, once studied there.

""Before the news surfaced just a month ago, I wasn't aware Obama was ever enrolled here,"" principal Kuswadijanto told The Jakarta Post on Friday.

Now, the one-story green school building on Jl. Besuki in Menteng, Central Jakarta -- an upscale residential area predominantly made up of leafy avenues -- has received visitors from the international media, as well U.S. Embassy officials.

""We've been kind of busy. People from CNN, the ABC and other media organizations have come here to interview us,"" he said last week.

The U.S.-based Insight Magazine generated some buzz when it reported on its website that associates of Senator Hillary Rodham Clinton -- who is in competition against Obama for campaign dollars -- was educated in a radical Muslim school known as a madrassa.

But other media organizations and the school itself were quick to debunk the false report.

""We're not a madrassa. Students of various religions go here,"" Kuswadijanto said. He said that since the rumors started, his staff had been spending a great deal of time answering journalists' questions, ""Not that we mind, of course"".

Kuswadijanto said the prestigious school was founded in 1934 by the Dutch colonial administration and was exclusively for the children of the Dutch and Indonesian nobility.

Vice principal Achmad Solikhin said the Indonesian government took charge of the school in 1962. It was then run by the Raden Saleh Foundation under principal Samingatun Binti Hardjodarson, who was also known as Ibu S. Karim.

Obama was in the third grade at SDN Menteng 01 -- then named SDN Besuki -- in 1968 when Ibu Karim was principal.

Now, the school, which has 478 students, is one of the country's model schools and part of the Association of Southeast Asian Nations' coalition of model schools.

Solikhin said students from the school did well in outside competitions.

""Our basketball team won at provincial level, as did our percussion band and dance troupe.""

The school has also been selected by prominent figures to educate their children or grandchildren.

Solikhin said the children of Bambang Trihatmodjo, the son of former president Soeharto, were enrolled there, as well as the grandchildren of former vice presidents Hamzah Haz and Tri Soetrisno.

Hawaii-born Obama enrolled at SD Besuki after moving to Indonesia at the age of six to live with his mother, Ann Dunham, and Indonesian stepfather Lolo Soetoro.

Prior to SD Besuki, he attended Catholic School Fransiskus Assisis.

Obama in his memoir Dreams from My Father said his family was not well off in those early years. He went to local Indonesian schools because his family did not have the money to send him to the international schools that most expatriate children attend.

He returned to Hawaii at the age 10 to live with his maternal grandparents.

Former student and Ibu Karim's grandson, Bandung Winardijanto, remembers Obama as a ""hyperactive junior who was daring, impish and could not stand still.""

""We called him curly eyelashes because he had long and curly eyelashes. He had a dark skin tone and his hair was curly but really soft.""

Bandung said when Obama was made a senator last year he made the connection.

""We knew him not by the name of Barack Obama but as Barry Soetoro.""

He said Barry had joined the Scouts and was known throughout the school.

""He stood out among the other children. We use to tie him to the flagpole because he couldn't stand still.""

""He would be angry for a while, but not long after we'd untie him and he would laugh and run around as usual,"" he said.

Bandung said Barry had once broken the school fence.

""It was still made of wood not of concrete like today. He was running around and knocked down the fence. He got up and smiled and not long after started to run around again.""

He said the next day Barry's stepfather turned up at the school with workmen.

""He watched the workmen fix the fence and we called him little controller.""

Bandung said Barry's parents often came to the school.

""He used to take food from the vendors without paying. But, at the end of the week, his parents would come and pay for it.""

Bandung said he had heard the rumor that Obama went to a radical Islamic school. He showed a picture of Obama with the Scout group.

""The girls wore miniskirts. There's no way miniskirts would be allowed at a madrassa,"" he said. Another photo of teachers at the school shows both males and females wearing Western-style clothing. The women are also wearing miniskirts.

Bandung said there was nothing to worry about in any case as Indonesian madrassa had been noted for teaching a moderate form of Islam.

""I think the Americans are being a bit paranoid this time.

- See more at: Impish Obama couldn't sit still, says school pal

What if Barack Obama was muslim?

Last edited:
t1larg.obama.live.birth.wh.jpg

newsad1.jpg
All bogus!
:cuckoo:

Right-wing media figures claim Clinton behind Obama/Muslim smears

The InsightMag.com article claimed that "sources close" to a "background check" supposedly "conducted by researchers connected to Senator Clinton" said that "[t]he idea is to show Obama as deceptive" and speculated that the "predominantly" Muslim school that Obama has admitted he once attended might have taught "a Wahhabi doctrine that denies the rights of non-Muslims":

so did the clintons pay for a background check of Obama or not in indonesia or anywhere else ?. it's a simple yes or no.

Last edited:
RODGERS: So far in this young, at least open presidential campaign, Senator Barack Obama really hasn't had a glove laid on him. He's a nice-looking guy, smooth, PR, says all of the right things -- they're mostly meaningless platitudes -- but so far he has been pretty much unscathed, which of course will not sustain in the rough-and-tumble presidential campaign politics when it really gets going. There are two matters that he's going to have to address and deal with. First, Insight magazine today -- and you can find the entire article on Lucianne.com, you may have to go through two or three pages to find it -- but it's from Insight magazine, and they pose this question: Are the American people ready for an elected president who was educated in a madrassa -- that's one of those Islamic schools funded by the Wahhabi sect of Saudi Arabia, the biggest supporters of terrorism in that part of the world. He was educated in one of those as a young boy and has not been forthcoming about his Muslim heritage. This is the question Senator Hillary Rodham Clinton's camp is asking about Senator Obama. An investigation of Mr. Obama by political opponents within the Democratic Party -- gee, I wonder if that could mean Hillary --

MORGAN: Hmmm, no.

RODGERS: -- has discovered that Obama was raised as a Muslim by his stepfather in Indonesia. Now, to back up for a second, his father was, as everybody knows by now, a black man, a Muslim from Africa. His mother was an American woman atheist, and after they parted ways, she married a guy from Indonesia -- she's running her own U.N. or something -- anyway, and so they went to Indonesia. Sources close to the background check -- which has not yet been released -- said Mr. Obama spent at least four years in a so-called madrassa, a Muslim seminary in Indonesia. The source says he was a Muslim but he concealed it. His opponents within the party hope this will become a major issue in the campaign. When contacted by Insight magazine, Mr. Obama's press secretary says he would consult with his boss and call back. He did not.

MORGAN: Surprise, surprise.

RODGERS: Soruces said the -- yeah -- the background check conducted by researchers connected to Senator Clinton -- hmmm --

MORGAN: Hmmm.

Right-wing media figures claim Clinton behind Obama/Muslim smears

The InsightMag.com article claimed that "sources close" to a "background check" supposedly "conducted by researchers connected to Senator Clinton" said that "[t]he idea is to show Obama as deceptive" and speculated that the "predominantly" Muslim school that Obama has admitted he once attended might have taught "a Wahhabi doctrine that denies the rights of non-Muslims":

so did the clintons pay for a background check of Obama or not in indonesia or anywhere else ?. it's a simple yes or no.
Have you read the book I told you to read to become raciallly aware? It's from David Duke called 'My Awakening'. I believe we discussed this over at Political Forums.

JAKARTA, Indonesia (CNN) -- Allegations that Sen. Barack Obama was educated in a radical Muslim school known as a "madrassa" are not accurate, according to CNN reporting.

Insight Magazine, which is owned by the same company as The Washington Times, reported on its Web site last week that associates of Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton, D-New York, had unearthed information the Illinois Democrat and likely presidential candidate attended a Muslim religious school known for teaching the most fundamentalist form of Islam.

Obama lived in Indonesia as a child, from 1967 to 1971, with his mother and stepfather and has acknowledged attending a Muslim school, but an aide said it was not a madrassa. (Watch video of Obama's school
icon_video.gif
)

Insight attributed the information in its article to an unnamed source, who said it was discovered by "researchers connected to Senator Clinton." A spokesman for Clinton, who is also weighing a White House bid, denied that the campaign was the source of the Obama claim.

He called the story "an obvious right-wing hit job."

Insight stood by its story in a response posted on its Web site Monday afternoon.

The Insight article was cited several times Friday on Fox News and was also referenced by the New York Post, The Glenn Beck program on CNN Headline News and a number of political blogs. (Watch how the Obama "gossip" spread
icon_video.gif
)

School not a madrassa
But reporting by CNN in Jakarta, Indonesia and Washington, D.C., shows the allegations that Obama attended a madrassa to be false. CNN dispatched Senior International Correspondent John Vause to Jakarta to investigate.

He visited the Basuki school, which Obama attended from 1969 to 1971.

"This is a public school. We don't focus on religion," Hardi Priyono, deputy headmaster of the Basuki school, told Vause. "In our daily lives, we try to respect religion, but we don't give preferential treatment."

Vause reported he saw boys and girls dressed in neat school uniforms playing outside the school, while teachers were dressed in Western-style clothes.

"I came here to Barack Obama's elementary school in Jakarta looking for what some are calling an Islamic madrassa ... like the ones that teach hate and violence in Pakistan and Afghanistan," Vause said on the "Situation Room" Monday. "I've been to those madrassas in Pakistan ... this school is nothing like that."

Vause also interviewed one of Obama's Basuki classmates, Bandug Winadijanto, who claims that not a lot has changed at the school since the two men were pupils. Insight reported that Obama's political opponents believed the school promoted Wahhabism, a fundamentalist form of Islam, "and are seeking to prove it."

"It's not (an) Islamic school. It's general," Winadijanto said. "There is a lot of Christians, Buddhists, also Confucian. ... So that's a mixed school."

The Obama aide described Fox News' broadcasting of the Insight story "appallingly irresponsible."

Fox News executive Bill Shine told CNN "Reliable Sources" anchor Howard Kurtz that some of the network's hosts were simply expressing their opinions and repeatedly cited Insight as the source of the allegations.

Obama has noted in his two books, "Dreams From My Father" and "The Audacity of Hope," that he spent two years in a Muslim school and another two years in a Catholic school while living in Indonesia from age 6 to 10.

birfers, like washamericom have ODS to the max and then some. Scary that our proud, two-term, African American POTUS still lives rent-free in that tiny skull of yours.

How old are you anyways OP?

Sent from my VS415PP using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back