Obama, Biden, Clinton - Сonspirators and Saboteurs: Article 115 of the U.S. Criminal Code

Alexandre Fedorovski

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2017

PRESIDENT Trump again attacked Barack Obama, Joe Biden and Hillary Clinton with an "OBAMAGATE’" video, claiming he was "spied on and sabotaged."

blob:https://www.the-sun.com/2ebb08c7-8734-4a2b-9cd4-0de324e2f3bc

1596732420783.png

1596732447127.png

1596732471607.png

Will we see them behind bars soon ???

Trump shared a video on his claims on Wednesday night, as he tweeted: "DRAIN THE SWAMP!"

In the video, it's claimed Hillary Clinton "got ahead of herself" in reference to the 2016 election.

It then shows reels of news reports regarding an "unmasking report" released in May.

The documents revealed Obama officials – including former Vice President Joe Biden requested that National Security Adviser Michael Flynn be named in intelligence reports regarding calls with the Russian ambassador in 2016.

"The Obama administration was bitter. They wanted to do everything they could to undermine the incoming Trump administration," the video claimed.

Source: Trump attacks Obama, Biden & Hillary & claims he was ‘spied on & sabotaged’

yeah, he said that before to get elected. Folks would have to be daft to fall for it again. :heehee:

Those folks are way too powerful to ever see justice, most intelligent folks know they could be guilty of all those things, and they will never see justice, just like Trump.

PRESIDENT Trump again attacked Barack Obama, Joe Biden and Hillary Clinton with an "OBAMAGATE’" video, claiming he was "spied on and sabotaged."

View attachment 371878

View attachment 371879

View attachment 371880

Trump shared a video on his claims on Wednesday night, as he tweeted: "DRAIN THE SWAMP!"

In the video, it's claimed Hillary Clinton "got ahead of herself" in reference to the 2016 election.

It then shows reels of news reports regarding an "unmasking report" released in May.

The documents revealed Obama officials – including former Vice President Joe Biden requested that National Security Adviser Michael Flynn be named in intelligence reports regarding calls with the Russian ambassador in 2016.

"The Obama administration was bitter. They wanted to do everything they could to undermine the incoming Trump administration," the video claimed.

Source: Trump attacks Obama, Biden & Hillary & claims he was ‘spied on & sabotaged’

Thank you for another fine post.

Well, because so many of them have already been indicted and convicted.....I would say....what do you think?

Hope springs eternal. The establishment knows this, and you will be forever on their merry go round.

He is a crackhead and I mean tramp. I mean he must be on something, as humans can't be that dumb.
Its of course impossible, absolutely impossible for you not to see the truth, which is now firmly established, just yesterday Sally Yates stated definitively that knowing what she knows now, she'd not have signed off on the fisa, and still you claim otherwise??? Is there no part of you that sees reality? Importantly, do you even fucking care? Well, you better start caring, because hell is coming, and its coming for democrats, their Chinese allies, and the kooks such as yourself, who are psychotically opposed to the truth... :wink:

He is a crackhead and I mean tramp. I mean he must be on something, as humans can't be that dumb.
Its of course impossible, absolutely impossible for you not to see the truth, which is now firmly established, just yesterday Sally Yates stated definitively that knowing what she knows now, she'd not have signed off on the fisa, and still you claim otherwise??? Is there no part of you that sees reality? Importantly, do you even fucking care? Well, you better start caring, because hell is coming, and its coming for democrats, their Chinese allies, and the kooks such as yourself, who are psychotically opposed to the truth... :wink:

In the uniform of the U.S. marshals?

View attachment 371878

View attachment 371879

View attachment 371880

Thanks for supporting what I am doing and writing.

And she also said Flynn lied to the FBI and to Pence and he said he was sorry for doing so. He was a threat to the national security.

I managed to notice that when the President says something, then he HAS A REASON to say exactly THIS.

By the way, WHAT is there about the investigation of Biden's corruption in Ukraine ???

Holding the "trump card in the sleeve"??? :)

I managed to notice that when the President says something, then he HAS A REASON to say exactly THIS.

By the way, WHAT is there about the investigation of Biden's corruption in Ukraine ???

Holding the "trump card in the sleeve"??? :)

There was no corruption of Biden in Ukraine, you must be mistaken, tramp was impeached about his corruption in Ukraine.

View attachment 371878

View attachment 371879

View attachment 371880

Only in your dreams.

View attachment 371878

View attachment 371879

View attachment 371880

Thanks for supporting what I am doing and writing.

You're quite welcome.

Forum List

Back