Obama/Biden care

JimZiegelbauer

Gold Member
Jul 25, 2020
I went to my Doctor the other day, man 1,000 cars in the parking lot in Wisconsin a blue battleground State West Bend Wi. I ID my self and put a mask on because they would not talk to me, if I did not wear one. 2 Points They had 5 people come in a littel room were my anuall check up was in 1 the computer person, 2 someone for my tempeture 3 someone for my Blood Pressure 4) The Doctor,5) saomeone to take a blood sample, . The only medication I am on at age 70 is a littel bllod pressur pills the Doctor prscribed 1 year ago. I leave the NURSE calls me and says we need another Blood sample yoor test show BUM is 1 point over normal the range si 15-23 and mine was 24 DO NOT Take THe PILLS you were taking for a year they are causing this, given to me by the Doctor? Now I have not gotten the bill but 5 people and another visit and I will get a new pill fot $1.89 3 month supply ? Bill is probably $4,000 dollars for my 20 minute visit. What is the Obama/Biden/Harris Care do for me a middle class retired person in America

I went to my Doctor the other day, man 1,000 cars in the parking lot in Wisconsin a blue battleground State West Bend Wi. I ID my self and put a mask on because they would not talk to me, if I did not wear one. 2 Points They had 5 people come in a littel room were my anuall check up was in 1 the computer person, 2 someone for my tempeture 3 someone for my Blood Pressure 4) The Doctor,5) saomeone to take a blood sample, . The only medication I am on at age 70 is a littel bllod pressur pills the Doctor prscribed 1 year ago. I leave the NURSE calls me and says we need another Blood sample yoor test show BUM is 1 point over normal the range si 15-23 and mine was 24 DO NOT Take THe PILLS you were taking for a year they are causing this, given to me by the Doctor? Now I have not gotten the bill but 5 people and another visit and I will get a new pill fot $1.89 3 month supply ? Bill is probably $4,000 dollars for my 20 minute visit. What is the Obama/Biden/Harris Care do for me a middle class retired person in America
Who cares what doctors do in Russia?

1. Tried to cut his own taxes by millions of dollars while taking health insurance from tens of millions of Americans. Based on President Trump’s leaked 2005 Tax Return Form 1040, repealing the ACA could give Trump a personal tax cut of more than $2 million. At the same time, the House legislation to repeal the ACA would have taken health insurance from 24 million Americans.

1. Tried to cut his own taxes by millions of dollars while taking health insurance from tens of millions of Americans. Based on President Trump’s leaked 2005 Tax Return Form 1040, repealing the ACA could give Trump a personal tax cut of more than $2 million. At the same time, the House legislation to repeal the ACA would have taken health insurance from 24 million Americans.

that doesn't surprise me one bit.

Research the rules and regulations that have raised the cost of medical care. Joe Biden was there voting for every cost increase, or call them rules and regulations if you wish. 47 years of Biden, now he will fix his mess in 4 more?

People really don’t understand the medical system and political bias means anything they don’t like is because of the ACA. Although few people actually know what the ACA really does.

Case in point, above posters. “Research the regulations” means “I don’t know what I’m talking about but I believe this is true”.

Age 70 equals Medicare. Annual wellness you should have paid nothing. What are you bitching about obamacare?

Forum List

Back