Obama Basically Says Dem Candidates Are Crazy

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
And WTF do you keep attacking your Messiah?

The skeptical examination of the party’s de facto leader left several veterans of the Obama administration outraged that more attacks were trained on the former President than the current one. And Obama has privately expressed some disapproval of what he views as unrealistic proposals from some Democratic candidates, according to a source familiar with those conversations…

[H]e also has privately expressed exasperation at some policy proposals and promises that he believes are unrealistic. And he and people around him question the wisdom in assailing the record of a popular ex-president rather than the unpopular-by-comparison current one

“Everybody has got to be kidding me here,” Emanuel said. “You have a perfect set up. President Trump is suing to [undo ObamaCare]. We won an election on it. I don’t get this.”

Obama's record: Allies exasperated as Democrats put his legacy on trial - CNNPolitics

Interesting spin too. Anyone remember Obamacare being proposed to the American people in 07?

Obama did it right: publicly express your Love for America while all the time acting to "fundamentally transform" it.

Obama sees what we all see.
To gloat for a moment, I've been taking a lot of shit from the Regressives here for saying this, for the last couple of years, about the party for which I'd like to vote.

From December 12, 2016: The Left has really, completely, lost its shit.

Now Obama is saying it, as are others. The question is whether his words work, at least a little.

Obama never was the Messiah you think Trump is. I can't believe you would even invite a comparison of blind following behavior.

Obama never was the Messiah you think Trump is. I can't believe you would even invite a comparison of blind following behavior.
Obama relied on your stupidity to get Obama care passed, and when liberals found out he thought you were stupid. You defended him. No, liberals didn't blindly follow him, lol.

Screw Obama. His lies, war mongering and bending over for Wall Street is why Trump is president in large part.

If President Obama had been the person Candidate Obama said he was going to be, Trump is not president.

Obama relied on your stupidity to get Obama care passed, and when liberals found out he thought you were stupid. You defended him. No, liberals didn't blindly follow him, lol.
What happens when a republican criticizes anything Trump does? You fall on them like a pack of rabid hyenas and pretty much run them out of the party. Your messiah knows he can make you support anything.

What happens when a republican criticizes anything Trump does? You fall on them like a pack of rabid hyenas and pretty much run them out of the party. Your messiah knows he can make you support anything.

Hey Tool,

WE EXPECT Trump to be criticized, he is after all the outside 5th wheel of Washington politics shaking it up for all. But you democrats are all supposed to be in lock step cut from the same cloth! Now you are eating your own!!! HaHa

Nelson.jpg

Trump is the most investigated president in history and you loons cannot find anything he did wrong. So y'all have proven, he is the cleanest president in history.

Hey Tool,

WE EXPECT Trump to be criticized, he is after all the outside 5th wheel of Washington politics shaking it up for all. But you democrats are all supposed to be in lock step cut from the same cloth! Now you are eating your own!!! HaHa

View attachment 272533
You expect criticism from democrats but you expect obedience from republicans and you mostly get it. The establishment-progressive rift is probably the biggest story of liberal politics in recent years. There is a similar rift among conservatives except those who do not like how Trump does things are too afraid to say anything.

Because of Bush there was Obama, because of Obama there was Trump.

I believe, because of Trump, whoever runs in 2024 will have themselves draped in the red, white and blue. He is setting the tone and education a new generation to be proud and be a high achieving winner. It's desperately needed as the Communist Chinese have developed a very patriotic citizenship. You can't by that or out innovate that.

Hey Tool,

View attachment 272533
You expect criticism from democrats but you expect obedience from republicans.

Sorry Tool, but I do NOT expect criticism from Democrats or even Republicans, mostly corruption and stupidity and lies, more from the former than latter.

Hey Tool,

View attachment 272533

Sorry Tool, but I do NOT expect criticism from Democrats or even Republicans, mostly corruption and stupidity and lies, more from the former than latter.

When you hate everyone you never have to defend anything.

Hey Tool,

View attachment 272533

When you hate everyone you never have to defend anything.

*huh?* :cuckoo: Dayum, another crazy leftarded view.

Obama sees what we all see.

First time the Lying Cocksucker has been right about anything.

The only reason he got elected is because he was Tan, Bland and Sexually Flexible -- And, more importantly, followed one the worst, most wimped-out, Deep State Republican presidents in history.

Yeah not buying Obama doesn't support the far left platform of open borders and the green new deal. It's more like Obama understands it's an unelectable platform right now. Democrats going after Obama's legacy to take out Biden does seem to be a stupid tactic since whoever gets the nomination will need Obama's endorsement. It will be interesting to see if Obama does end up endorsing Biden when the field thins down.

Forum List

Back