Higher voter turnout didn't work in Virginia

Voting numbers and patterns have been explained to you adnauseam.
I don't want them "explained" to me you pompous ASS. I don't need anything "explained" to me. You explain NOTHING anyway, merely dismiss. When, where and who debunked the fraud, Jack? I've been told that 10,000 times now by 100 news organizations! All use the exact same words. America needs all of the myriad irregularities and discrepancies JUSTIFIED through graphable facts. No one much less you have ever even "explained" how you win a presidency without Ohio, Florida and Iowa! Every other president has needed them. No one much less YOU have "explained" how Biden did worse than Obama in EVERY STATE EXCEPT the six swing states which he was losing in as well until the next morning after a million "lost" ballots for Joe Biden were unearthed!

There was no widespread fraud.
Still waiting for the proof.

Your boy looks like he's given up the ghost (because he isn't getting any traction out of it).
Boy are you going to be surprised starting next year! :auiqs.jpg:

I don't want them "explained" to me you pompous ASS. I don't need anything "explained" to me. You explain NOTHING anyway, merely dismiss. When, where and who debunked the fraud, Jack? I've been told that 10,000 times now by 100 news organizations! All use the exact same words. America needs all of the myriad irregularities and discrepancies JUSTIFIED through graphable facts. No one much less you have ever even "explained" how you win a presidency without Ohio, Florida and Iowa! Every other president has needed them. No one much less YOU have "explained" how Biden did worse than Obama in EVERY STATE EXCEPT the six swing states which he was losing in as well until the next morning after a million "lost" ballots for Joe Biden were unearthed!

Still waiting for the proof.

Boy are you going to be surprised starting next year! :auiqs.jpg:
LOL. What a little bitch. Sucks to be you and your tried and true "faithful". He lost. Deal with it.

BTW, hope you and yours had a good Turkey Day/Week. :)

Not an explanation!

What a little bitch.
Not an explanation.

Sucks to be you
Not an explanation neither.

and your tried and true "faithful". He lost. Deal with it.
No explanation there.

BTW, hope you and yours had a good Turkey Day/Week.
Fuck my turkey, Jack. You keep talking about explanations, but I think if you had any at all, even a little one, you'd offer it by now.

POOPY-PANTS IS NOT THE LEGIT PRESIDENT AND YOU KNOW IT

Nor is he even the qualified or desirable one as well.

Forum List

Back