Obama ate dogs and libs ignored it, go into hysterics over a down syndrome child standing on a dog

Status
Not open for further replies.
Obama cost me my job.I didn't vote for the jerk. He has no sense of what this country is about, he is somebodies' puppet. That's all I get from this sad fool

I'm guessing Obama cost you your job because you ranted in the office about a "N-Bomb" President.

Or maybe you can tell us all how Obama cost you your job lol. I'm ready for this can of worms.

Hey MILFers for Palin, you don't let a child stand on a fucking dog, and it doesn't matter what someone once ate, those are apples and oranges you stupid little fuckers.

Why do you have the same phony moral outraged for Ellen.

I haven't heard it out of you yet!

dfsdsfdsfdsfcfedfsdsfdsfdsfasdsffds.jpg
Not sure if you don't understand the topic or if you are calling that girl a "fatty"....

wtf does it matter. why don't you people get a life

It could possibly be that both issues are entirely ridiculous, I f Obama ate dog meat as a child in Indonesia or wherever it was, he probably didnt have much say in the matter, kids are generaly going to do what they are told ( except maybe Palin's kids, right?) Really a non issue there

If that single photo of the kids foot on the dog is some sort of basis for outrage then your outrage is pathetic. Is there another photo? cause from what I see you cannot get any context of what was taking place, it only takes about a second for a kid to put his foot on a dog like that, you have no idea whethrer he was simply rubbing his foot on the dogs back or about to put all his weight on the dog. I rather doubt that really happened, but I do think people that hate sara Palin and her family would really like to think so .
Nope he had both feet on that poor dog and the dog's head was down. He was hurting that poor service dog for sure.

Don't be a bigger dumbass than nature already made you. If he'd been hurting the dog, the dog would have gotten up and moved and dumped the kid on his butt. As an experienced mother who's always had good-sized dogs, I can tell you this for a fact. The most patient, child-loving dog in the world will still not sit still to be caused pain by them.

It could possibly be that both issues are entirely ridiculous, I f Obama ate dog meat as a child in Indonesia or wherever it was, he probably didnt have much say in the matter, kids are generaly going to do what they are told ( except maybe Palin's kids, right?) Really a non issue there

If that single photo of the kids foot on the dog is some sort of basis for outrage then your outrage is pathetic. Is there another photo? cause from what I see you cannot get any context of what was taking place, it only takes about a second for a kid to put his foot on a dog like that, you have no idea whethrer he was simply rubbing his foot on the dogs back or about to put all his weight on the dog. I rather doubt that really happened, but I do think people that hate sara Palin and her family would really like to think so .
Nope he had both feet on that poor dog and the dog's head was down. He was hurting that poor service dog for sure.

Don't be a bigger dumbass than nature already made you. If he'd been hurting the dog, the dog would have gotten up and moved and dumped the kid on his butt. As an experienced mother who's always had good-sized dogs, I can tell you this for a fact. The most patient, child-loving dog in the world will still not sit still to be caused pain by them.
But then you're as ditzy as Palin so shove your stupid info.

If Obama has helped you, fine, but his health care plan left me jobless, so I might be a little tinny witso bitty prejudiced against the asshole. Let me see if I get this straight: Obama wants to Help POOR people and give them "affordable" health care by taking jobs away from middle class people that already have Insurance?? And drive UP the cost of medicine to all of us after we get a part time job AFTER we lose our job to "affordable health care" What part of that sounds sane to you? I am missing something here...

What kind of employer doesn't want to provide healthcare at affordable rates? Walmart?

Yeah right, like that should matter, work some where for over twenty years and then the fly by night dingbat president comes up with a plan to help the poor by screwing over anyone else at a certain income level or below. Please don't tell me you voted for him. Who do you work for? Do You deserve to get screwed over by your own president twenty five years from now? Hubris, karma, lookout.

Last edited:

Ok show then the other photo please, I wasnt aware of that
Im using my phone and I dont want to search right now. I will do that for you tomorrow if you can't do a search.

Im using my phone and I dont want to search right now. I will do that for you tomorrow if you can't do a search.

OK I did a search and your right he is standing on the dog.

Photo of Palin s young son standing on dog draws sharp reaction She tells PETA to chill Star Tribune

I sure wouldnt have thought so, and I would never advise that, i would have stopped it cause I tend to error on the side of caution, but look at the dog. Honestly, its not being hurt its just laying there casually. I guess you would have to be there, know the dog maybe. My bet is the dog loves the kid and probably enjoyed the attention. Why else would it lay there? It haddnt moved in all three frames
I guess your right though, Paln was crazy for posting the photos, she forgot how many enemies she has I guess.

LBJ picked up a beagle by the ears , that was bad, but democrats wouldn't let us bomb actual targets in Haiphong harbor if the Russians were, either, the real bad guys, go figure. Madness.

Last edited:
Yeah dummy, don't let your moron, literally, kid stand on the fucking dog.

But it's okay if a liberal EATS a dog!

Thank you for proving what a moral hypocrite you are!

:lol:
Where dogs are food it's okay if anybody does dummy, but I'd like it if they didn't. Dog I have not tried but I've eaten plenty of other kinds of "meat".

Oh, it's okay to SLAUGHTER DOGS. Just not to stand on them.

It can't be that MAYBE you are trying like hell to justify Obama and condemn Palin, and looking pretty darn foolish doing so????

Noooooooooooooooooooooo, how could that be!!!!!!

:lol:
It could be that you are a fucking partisan moron, trying to say it's okay for Palin to let her kid stand on a dog because Obama once ate dog in a country that eats dogs!
You libs are hypocrites and like you retarded.

The 11yo future president of the US did not decide what to eat. Adults put food in front of children.

President Obama did not decide to eat an dog.

Only a VERY stupid person would say otherwise.

Meanwhile, many MANY years later, an incompetent mother chose to take photos instead of taking care of her mute Down syndrome, handicapped child and left a dog to do it for her.

Only a VERY stupid person would defend that.

Only an INCREDIBLY stupid person would try to compare the two completely unrelated incidents.
Only a very stupid person defends obutthurt, stupid.

Photo of Palin s young son standing on dog draws sharp reaction She tells PETA to chill Star Tribune

I sure wouldnt have thought so, and I would never advise that, i would have stopped it cause I tend to error on the side of caution, but look at the dog. Honestly, its not being hurt its just laying there casually. I guess you would have to be there, know the dog maybe. My bet is the dog loves the kid and probably enjoyed the attention. Why else would it lay there? It haddnt moved in all three frames
I guess your right though, Paln was crazy for posting the photos, she forgot how many enemies she has I guess.
That isn't why I think she's crazy. I think she's crazy for allowing that child to stand on the dog.

That isn't why I think she's crazy. I think she's crazy for allowing that child to stand on the dog.
omg

That's not true at all.

I posted about my German Shepherd. She was extremely loving and very gentle.

An 18 month old child threw himself on her and hurt her. She didn't move nor make a sound. All she did was look behind her to see what had hurt her.

When she tried to stand up after he thew himself on her, she couldn't. Her back legs wouldn't hold her up and she fell right back down.

That's not true at all.

An 18 month old child threw himself on her and hurt her. She didn't move nor make a sound. All she did was look behind her to see what had hurt her.

When she tried to stand up after he thew himself on her, she couldn't. Her back legs wouldn't hold her up and she fell right back down.
That is so sad. My daughter's dog has a bad hip and you never know that she's even in pain until you see her limping. I would never let a kid stand on her for goodness sake. We shouldn't even be arguing about this, Palin should know better.

That's not true at all.

That is so sad. My daughter's dog has a bad hip and you never know that she's even in pain until you see her limping. I would never let a kid stand on her for goodness sake. We shouldn't even be arguing about this, Palin should know better.
Gosh I hope your daughter's dog gets well soon. Has your daughter taken it to the vet, as all good pet owners do? It's possible the poor untended creature has hip displacement, a common malady among older dogs. Like dementia in older humans. lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back