Obama asserts executive priviledge over fast and furious documents

That is why Obama said that you idiot

Executive Privelege is evoked only in direct communication with the President...

0bama has now admitted to knowing something he said he only found out about when the news broke on F&F...

You now admit you support liars and killers of Americans...

Fuck you...

Pretty much sums up the Obamabots. They could care less about Brian Terry and his Family. They're only interested in saving their Dear Leader. It is sad but it is what it is.

Whoever is advising Barry has just opened one big assed can of worms.

I'll be interested to see how the LSM covers this.

He's either protecting Holder or himself and Holder.

Nixon tried it and it didn't work. Lets see how this little drama unfolds.

Kudo's to Issa for pursuing this the way he has.

I was thinking the same thing, how is this going to be reported on NBC, ABC and CBS?? Should be an "interesting" spin.

Obama just admitted he was involved in this, no other explanation.

Gee I wonder if those were the guns that shot my ex gf whole she was helping border patrol as a reservist. They were raiding a human/drug trafficking house on the border. Those guns killed a lot of Mexicans Obama admits he knew now smh .......Obama and Holder are murderers

Here's a crazy idea...

Maybe we should stop talking to Truthmatters like she is relevant, useful or even sentient in any way. The reduction in spam would be huge.

A troll alone in an echo chamber usually wanders off eventually.

Here's a crazy idea...

Maybe we should stop talking to Truthmatters like she is relevant, useful or even sentient in any way. The reduction in spam would be huge.

But, but, but I couldn't get my belly laughs for the day.............:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

6 times all to protect the likes of Cheney not telling us WHO helped him shape energy policy and to protect Myers and Rove.

Who gives a fuck you idiot.

This isn't about Bush or what happened years ago.

Its the here and now with Barry and Holder.

Funny how you haven't said a word about the slain Border Patrol Officer or the fact that Holder and Barry may be responsible because of FF.

Guess we can all see how your partisan hackery goes. Fuck the Border Patrol Agent we gotta protect our messiah and his lead henchman.

You suck big time.

Here's a crazy idea...

Bitch was ignored for a long time... parrot still sqwaks...

Good to expose the liar she is so that no noob comes in thinking that this person is something to listen to

Obama team: 'Fast and Furious' documents are privileged
Grassley slammed the White House on Wednesday for the move.

"How can the president assert executive privilege if there was no White House involvement?" Grassley said in a statement. "How can the president exert executive privilege over documents he's supposedly never seen? Is something very big being hidden to go to this extreme?"

Obama is sewing more seeds for his defeat.

President Obama Grants Executive Privilege to Eric Holder Over ‘Fast and Furious’ Documents

In a letter to President Obama, Holder wrote, “I am writing to request that you assert executive privilege with respect to confidential Department of Justice (“Department”) documents that are responsive to the subpoena issued by the Committee on Oversight and Government Reform of the United States House of Representatives (“Committee”) on October 25, 2011. The subpoena relates to the Committee’s investigation into Operation Fast and Furious, a law enforcement operation conducted by the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives (“ATF”) and the United States Attorney’s Office for the District of Arizona to stem the illegal flow of firearms from the United States to drug cartels in Mexico (“Fast and Furious”).”

“The documents at issue fit squarely within the scope of executive privilege. In connection with prior assertions of executive privilege, two Attorneys General have advised the President that documents of this kind are within the scope of executive privilege.”

Read the full letter here.

obama had deported more people than Bush.

some of those people are tied to drug crimes.

some of those people want America fucked.

you side with them over your own presidnet

Why can't you stay on subject?
You're such an ignorant moron it just blows my mind how stupid you are!

That is why Obama said that you idiot

Executive Privelege is evoked only in direct communication with the President...

0bama has now admitted to knowing something he said he only found out about when the news broke on F&F...

You now admit you support liars and killers of Americans...

Fuck you...

Pretty much sums up the Obamabots. They could care less about Brian Terry and his Family. They're only interested in saving their Dear Leader. It is sad but it is what it is.

Brian Terry dead due to administration policies? Meh... Valerie Plame the not so outted, not so covert agent still doing the DC party circuit... OUTRAGE!!!

Forum List

Back