Obama approval hits new high .. on par with Reagan

In other news: The I.Q. of the American public at historic lows.

If Barack Obama wasn't black he would never have been elected, much less twice. He is a pox on this nation.

:0) .. which aptly demonstrates the low IQ you mentioned.

If Obama wasn't black .. he wouldn't be Obama, would he?

He was elected twice as black Obama .. and his approval is as high as your god-king.

Quite obviously whatever you think of him being a "pox" isn't at all relevant .. at all .. in the least. :0)

.. just sayin'
Let's get the facts straight he's half black, and Barry is a fucked up puppet for puppet masters… LOL

He's black .. but I can understand why you now want to claim half. :0)
No skin off my back, I'm much more of a minority than he is… LOL

If Barack Obama wasn't black he would never have been elected, much less twice. He is a pox on this nation.

He was elected twice as black Obama .. and his approval is as high as your god-king.

Quite obviously whatever you think of him being a "pox" isn't at all relevant .. at all .. in the least. :0)

.. just sayin'

He doubled a debt in 8 years that took 240 years to grow. He's not only a charlatan, but a muslim communist who's goal was to cut America down to size. He's bowed to dictators, lost two wars that were won, and made us the laughingstock of the world. His library should be in the shape of a dumpster.

Funny thing is I understand the disrespect of George w bush, but the Obama worshipers don't understand the total distrust and disrespect of Barry... lol
They are really the same thing just a difference of opinion.

.. just sayin'

I have no god-king in politics. If Obama was not black he would never have even been looked at as a senator possibility, much less a president. Which does not say much for his aptitude, leadership or any other virtues, imo.

If Hillary was not a woman, she would be a total ZERO for a candidate. She says nothing and does nothing, except surreptitious maneuvers for personal gain of power or money. But the media is in bed with her just at they are with Obama, just as they are with almost any democrat big shot. It's a bullshit system we have to endure.

Elected twice, yeah, big deal. It only drives home my point how ignorant or totally fooled Americans are. Many others just think they are going to get more "free shit" and could not care less if this nation goes to hell.

.. just sayin'

I have no god-king in politics. If Obama was not black he would never have even been looked at as a senator possibility, much less a president. Which does not say much for his aptitude, leadership or any other virtues, imo.

If Hillary was not a woman, she would be a total ZERO for a candidate. She says nothing and does nothing, except surreptitious maneuvers for personal gain of power or money. But the media is in bed with her just at they are with Obama, just as they are with almost any democrat big shot. It's a bullshit system we have to endure.

Elected twice, yeah, big deal. It only drives home my point how ignorant or totally fooled Americans are. Many others just think they are going to get more "free shit" and could not care less if this nation goes to hell.

You had me at "surreptitious maneuvers"...good stuff.

CNN poll?
lol.gif
Says the guy that sources briebart. :laugh:

I source several outfits...most of them are AP wire stories. And I've never seen Brietbart edit and delete remarks that don't fit it's narrative. I can assure you that CNN has never and will never conduct a political poll that shows a Republican doing anything right. Ted Turner's demon spawn is now rated LAST in cable news.
lol.gif

Obama's approval rating is well above President George W. Bush's numbers at this point in his term in office, and about on par with Ronald Reagan's numbers at this time in 1988.
Except that Bush and Reagan were hammered relentlessly by the msm with numbers better than we have now (still) while they've been exalting obama. So it isn't the same.

Reagan was treated like a rock star by MSM .. but I have no problem with whatever you makeup to ease your tender sensitivities.

.. just sayin'

He doubled a debt in 8 years that took 240 years to grow. He's not only a charlatan, but a muslim communist who's goal was to cut America down to size. He's bowed to dictators, lost two wars that were won, and made us the laughingstock of the world. His library should be in the shape of a dumpster.

.. just sayin'

Today you'll find confederate flags stinking up the dumpster .. and your reinvention of history is truly laughable.

After he leaves the White House .. you may get to whine about him forever if Hillary Clinton nominates him for the Supreme Court.

Obama's approval rating is well above President George W. Bush's numbers at this point in his term in office, and about on par with Ronald Reagan's numbers at this time in 1988.
Except that Bush and Reagan were hammered relentlessly by the msm with numbers better than we have now (still) while they've been exalting obama. So it isn't the same.

Reagan was treated like a rock star by MSM .. but I have no problem with whatever you makeup to ease your tender sensitivities.
You can kiss my tender sensitivities. I was sober so remember the era better than you obviously do.

Will he get a plaque for this?

Naw .. just boatloads of money .. and a possible Supreme Court appointment.

The black guy's taking affirmative action to places it's never gone before ...

White people have soared to the heights of affirmative action and are still forging new frontiers especially after 400 years of unimpeded white affirmative action to give them a sizable headstart.

White people have soared to the heights of affirmative action and are still forging new frontiers especially after 400 years of unimpeded white affirmative action to give them a sizable headstart.

Tissue? Man up. Life's not easy. Your thought that being white changes that is ridiculous

You can kiss my tender sensitivities. I was sober so remember the era better than you obviously do.

I couldn't care less about what you 'remember.'

We were booted the fuck out of Iraq .. the Afghanistan War has been a disaster from the beginning .. the Muhjadeen .. which Reagan and the CIA created and armed became Al Queda .. which was supposedly was behind 9/11.

The superpower that couldn't.

Tissue? Man up. Life's not easy. Your thought that being white changes that is ridiculous
Why would I need a tissue because whites needed 400 years of affirmative action? It just shows how weak you are.

Forum List

Back