war in syria

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 22, 2004
Minnesota
Soros is pushing the white house to go to war in Syria against Russia and Assad. No one cares cause Clinton and trump are saying stupid crap

That is the only reason were in Syria is for Israel, their hatred of Assad, Lebanon (Hezbollah) and Iran.

Soros is pushing the white house to go to war in Syria against Russia and Assad. No one cares cause Clinton and trump are saying stupid crap

Clinton is beholden to the Gulf States who want to remove Assad and turn Syria into another Muslim Brotherhood Sunni nation. This has been out there for forever. The CIA has been helping Saudi Arabia, Qatar and Turkey funnel weapons and money to the terrorists errrrrrrrrrr rebels.

VIA the Syrian Muslim Brotherhood. Many of us have been paying attention for many a year. :)

Clinton is beholden to the Gulf States who want to remove Assad and turn Syria into another Muslim Brotherhood Sunni nation. This has been out there for forever. The CIA has been helping Saudi Arabia, Qatar and Turkey funnel weapons and money to the terrorists errrrrrrrrrr rebels.

VIA the Syrian Muslim Brotherhood. Many of us have been paying attention for many a year. :)
:cuckoo:

Well I will link to confirm the arms and money transfers to the New York Times. They reported on this in 2012. Includes the Syrian MB. These Gulf states make no bones about removing Assad from power and installing a Sunni government. That's why they've been pouring millions into trying to take him out.

And we have been helping. I personally think the Gulf States and America should be charged with crimes against humanity for causing this massive refugee nightmare. Think about it. What could possibly go wrong letting the Muslim Brotherhood vet the terrorists errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rebels.

Now you can call me crazy all you want. Pity of it is. I'm right. And I'm loaded for bear with links to very reputable sources. Not Infowars or Coast to Coast.

:lol:

New York Times
nyt-logo-185x26.png
nyt-logo-185x26.png

Middle East|C.I.A. Said to Aid in Steering Arms to Syrian Opposition
Search NYTimes.com
http://nyti.ms/Pw0uHR
Site Navigation
Site Mobile Navigation

Advertisement
Supported by
Middle East
C.I.A. Said to Aid in Steering Arms to Syrian Opposition
By ERIC SCHMITTJUNE 21, 2012
Continue reading the main story Share This Page
Continue reading the main story
WASHINGTON — A small number of C.I.A. officers are operating secretly in southern Turkey, helping allies decide which Syrian opposition fighters across the border will receive arms to fight the Syrian government, according to American officials and Arab intelligence officers.

The weapons, including automatic rifles, rocket-propelled grenades, ammunition and some antitank weapons, are being funneled mostly across the Turkish border by way of a shadowy network of intermediaries including Syria’s Muslim Brotherhood and paid for by Turkey, Saudi Arabia and Qatar, the officials said.

The C.I.A. officers have been in southern Turkey for several weeks, in part to help keep weapons out of the hands of fighters allied with Al Qaeda or other terrorist groups, one senior American official said.

The Obama administration has said it is not providing arms to the rebels, but it has also acknowledged that Syria’s neighbors would do so.
The clandestine intelligence-gathering effort is the most detailed known instance of the limited American support for the military campaign against the Syrian government.

It is also part of Washington’s attempt to increase the pressure on President Bashar al-Assad of Syria, who has recently escalated his government’s deadly crackdown on civilians and the militias battling his rule. With Russia blocking more aggressive steps against the Assad government, the United States and its allies have instead turned to diplomacy and aiding allied efforts to arm the rebels to force Mr. Assad from power.
By helping to vet rebel groups, American intelligence operatives in Turkey hope to learn more about a growing, changing opposition network inside of Syria and to establish new ties. “C.I.A. officers are there and they are trying to make new sources and recruit people,” said one Arab intelligence official who is briefed regularly by American counterparts.

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more at link.

C.I.A. Said to Aid in Steering Arms to Syrian Rebels

So I can prove by very reputable sources that we in tandem with the Gulf States are responsible for the rise of ISIS and AQ in Syria and consequently because of our quest to remove Assad from power are responsible for this refugee crisis of epic proportions and many horrible deaths.

There's blood on everyone's hands at 1600 for this bullshit in Syria and Iraq.

That is the only reason were in Syria is for Israel, their hatred of Assad, Lebanon (Hezbollah)
Anti-Zionists Take Their Eyes off the Ball

No, it's for Big Oil's buddy, Sunni Saudi Arabia. Also, the entangling NATO alliance with Turkey and against Russia. But Obama is ignorant enough to preach ultraliberal regime change, too.

So I can prove by very reputable sources that we in tandem with the Gulf States are responsible for the rise of ISIS and AQ in Syria and consequently because of our quest to remove Assad from power are responsible for this refugee crisis of epic proportions and many horrible deaths.

There's blood on everyone's hands at 1600 for this bullshit in Syria and Iraq.
Barbarians at the Gates

"Refugees" are deserters, criminal fugitives, and sleeper cells. They need to be forced back instead of laying their self-inflicted problems at any other country's door.

We should walk away from that conflict and let the other superpower (Russia) take full responsibility for that blood-bath.

And we have been helping. I personally think the Gulf States and America should be charged with crimes against humanity for causing this massive refugee nightmare. Think about it. What could possibly go wrong letting the Muslim Brotherhood vet the terrorists errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rebels.

Bullshit. This mess belongs to Russia. Putin's support of Assad and his attempt to eradicate Syria's Sunni population created the refugee crisis.

End the conflict - end the refugee crisis. Not rocket science. This bloody mess belongs to Russia.

Selfies are unnecessary

Selfies are unnecessary
Why are you so obsessed with selfies?

That is the only reason were in Syria is for Israel, their hatred of Assad, Lebanon (Hezbollah)
Anti-Zionists Take Their Eyes off the Ball

No, it's for Big Oil's buddy, Sunni Saudi Arabia. Also, the entangling NATO alliance with Turkey and against Russia. But Obama is ignorant enough to preach ultraliberal regime change, too.

Israel is the main one who wants the Golan heights where they already found oil, grow food and have cowboys raising cattle. They want rid of Assad, and would prefer ISIS.

Sorry, Joe, but I RESPECTFULLY disagree.

Rebels were already fighting Assad forces when President Obama decided to do the UN's job by injecting himself into the conflict with his 'Red Line'. Assad called his bluff, and Barry then began his Proxy War against Assad.

To 'redeem' himself after the 'Red Line' disaster, he began supplying, financing, arming, and training rebels / terrorists in Syria in hopes of overthrowing Assad. As a result the war and violence not only escalated but also spread.

US-armed ISIS flowed from Syria into Iraq, taking over parts of Iraq already liberated at great cost by our military AND slaughtered hundreds as they went.

The arms dealer Obama just dropped charges against to prevent a very public, very revealing, trial has just exposed / admitted that Obama and Hillary had him bringing in weapons to 'rebels' (terrorists) in Libya, that half of those weapons were being diverted to 'rebels' (terrorists) in Syria through Benghazi.

The instability in Libya caused by Obama's/Hillary's un-aurhorized war in Libya resulted in a massive number of weapons - to include HUNDREDS of 'manpads' (shoulder-launched rocket launchers) - falling into terrorist hands. Some of those manpads were used in the attack on the compound in Benghazi, as we saw in photos.

As far as Russia goes, Syria has 'ALWAYS' been under the protection of Russia. Obama should have known this and known action on his part would cause a reaction from Russia.

The U.S. suddenly injecting itself into the civil war, tipping the scale in the 'rebels' favor, FORCED Russia to take stronger steps to support Assad, such as building/manning an airbase in Syria from which to launch missions against the 'rebels' the Obama administration were supporting.

This escalation and ripple effect befan when Obama injected himself into the Syrian civil war and began his own proxy war against Assad...when it was NONE OF OUR BUSINESS!

Once again, WHERE IS THE USELESS F*ING UN?

Such situations are what the UN was supposedly partially built to handle. Rather than the US or Russia or a US-led or Russia-led coalition the UN should have and should be handling not only the civil war but the resulting refugee problem!

Europe should sue the Russians in the world court.

For what? By the way, Sunni's are the terrorists. Assad wants Putin there. He does not want the US who is helping to fund and fight the coup.

Forum List

Back