Obama announces debt deal--GOP/Tea Party members WIN big!

"Yawn."

That might very well be one of the best things you've yet posted here, Jakester! As always I stand in complete awe of your incredible intellectual powers. Your grasp of complex issues and your uncanny ability to explain them in simple terms cannot be matched. You are the master.

"Post something worthy of discussion, Oldstyle, not just assertions and pronouncements without evidence, and I am sure every swinging Jane and Jack will be glad to discuss with you., You are under this idea that you are a source by yourself, and, of course, you are: a source of amusement."

Gee, Jake...for just a second I thought you were going to attempt to refute something I said. But...as usual...you're long on insults and short on anything that even remotely resembles a reasoned reply. Thanks for playing though....

Being new to the board I just have to ask...my new friend, Jake is coming up on 20,000 posts. Does he ever say anything intelligent?

I see Obama wants the taxes increased already. Is he going to wait until 2014, like most of the spending cuts?

Correct me if I am wrong, but don't the Bush cuts elapse on the first day of 2013. If so, if Obama wins in 2012, he will cut his tax cuts because he will block any extension, particularly if he is a minority president (ha ha).

He'll still be president January 1st of 2013 whether he wins or not. He can let them expire on Dec 31st 2012,

then let the Democrats in the Senate block any attempt to reinstate them ALL.

That really didn't answer my question.

Has "anyone" ever seen a Jake post that was in some way intelligent? Inquiring minds want to know.

What I was thinking was this...

Since the Jakester is "so" gifted I think he should trot on down to DC and give his buddy Barack a hand. The Pres has got to come up with next years budget in about two months and I think we ALL know what a problem that is for this President.

I see, a liberal knows a true tea partier. Gotcha. Next time I want a retarded opinion I know where to find you. No true tea partier would support a $100 billion cut with a $1.4 trillion deficit. It's what the whole movement is about. Yet they compromised from there. That's not a True Scotsman fallacy, that's content. Something since you're a liberal you'd obviously know nothing about so I"m not sure why I'm explaining it to you. It's like trying to explain how to make lasagna to a duck.

No True Tea Partier!

<how convenient. I await the Tea Party Caucus vote to kick those members out of the caucus>

Since you don't know what a true scotsman fallacy is, why don't you google it?

I'm well aware of the fallacy, and your use of it.

Clearly, you're too stupid to understand.

Being new to the board I just have to ask...my new friend, Jake is coming up on 20,000 posts. Does he ever say anything intelligent?

The remark above reminds one of the wack reactionary on the far right. Please, 'style, you gots to tries moh bettah, hmmm?

What I was thinking was this...

Since the Jakester is "so" gifted I think he should trot on down to DC and give his buddy Barack a hand. The Pres has got to come up with next years budget in about two months and I think we ALL know what a problem that is for this President.

Can't handle the heat, huh? :lol: Oldstyle, I am the politest poster on the board when folks are talking rationally and without heat. The only one who never "broke" on the issue was KevinKennedy, with whom I disagreed most of the time and truly admire.

If you have a point with evidence, make it, and we can go from there.

I am the politest poster on the board

Now that was funny!!! :lol:

I think you should add arrogant.

No True Tea Partier!

<how convenient. I await the Tea Party Caucus vote to kick those members out of the caucus>

Since you don't know what a true scotsman fallacy is, why don't you google it?

I'm well aware of the fallacy, and your use of it.

Clearly, you're too stupid to understand.

You're a liberal who's telling me someone who is OK with wanting to cut under 100 billion of a 3.5 trillion dollar budget when we have a 1.4 trillion deficit could perfectly well be a tea partier and you're calling me "stupid?" Before you google true scotsman, I'd google stupid and look in a mirror.

I always like how liberals know what liberals would think more then anyone else would (fair enough), but they are also the self declared experts knowing what conservatives think more then conservatives and now you know more about what a tea partier thinks more then a tea party supporter when you hate them. How do you get your head through doorways?

I am the politest poster on the board Now that was funny!!! :lol: I think you should add arrogant.

I said I am the politest poster on the board when others are doing the same. So I will point out when you mischaracterize what I have said; that is an asshole of thing to do, FA. Now if you mean I can outdiss you three to one, yeah, I am the guy. I treat others as they treat me. So it's your choice, FA.

I am the politest poster on the board Now that was funny!!! :lol: I think you should add arrogant.

I said I am the politest poster on the board when others are doing the same. So I will point out when you mischaracterize what I have said; that is an asshole of thing to do, FA. Now if you mean I can outdiss you three to one, yeah, I am the guy. I treat others as they treat me. So it's your choice, FA.

In reality, you are an arrogant rude rancid twat whenever your unduly thin skin is threatened by any thinking with which you disagree, you lying sack of shit pussy.

You treat everybody dismissively and poorly whenever your arrogant fucking pussy shithead gets the notion that anybody dares deviate from your liberal group-think mentality, you hack.

JokeyFakey is totally dishonest.

Last edited:
CeCelie1200 is simply a far right reactionary who is very predictable and very, very much a step down and a cut below the argumentative standard here.

CeCelie1200 is simply a far right reactionary who is very predictable and very, very much a step down and a cut below the argumentative standard here.

Coming from a completely rejected fraud ^ whom nobody with a living functioning brain cell believes even as to his own claimed "identity," that's a particularly empty statement of baseless opinion.

The only way out of this mess seems to be not coming to an agreement on the spending cuts. It will force across the board cuts.

Forum List

Back