obama and spying - it ain't just trump

if it happened here, why is it a stretch to think this would happen again and again and again?
Because we SAW and HEARD it happening, real time, way way early in the campaign, in 2015, with Trump and his adoration of Putin and hatred of his own Country that he displayed before all.....

For us with our eyes and ears opened to hear and see, long before Trump even won the Primary, something was really really fishy with Trump and this bromance he was having with Putin. I mentioned it on threads here, and so did others, before he won the primary and even before the primary debates.

I was wondering what was up with this obsession of his making certain to Praise Russia and Putin? What do they ''have'' on him? Or what is his Business relationships with Russia.... (I didn't even know yet that he was there for miss universe back in 2013 or that he had any connections with Russia) And I was wondering where the heck was the CIA? ....I did not know it would be the counter intelligence division of the FBI at the time...

So I thought the CIA/FBI was way way BEHIND on starting an investigation, with all the fishy smelling things going on that made absolutely no sense to any warm blooded American.....

Trump hates his own country?

yes, I'm serious!

Well, that's sad.

if you didn't hate him with the white hot passion of a thousand dying suns all crying out to be free in an interstellar explosion of the eons you'd see that.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::lol::lol::lol: :D

maybe, but I really don't think so!

thanks for the good chuckle Iceberg! i could not have said it in a more descriptive way, myself!!!! :lol::lol:
i used it a lot to describe my hate for hillary, so i figured it would work for you.

rest assured i hate her. i think she belongs in jail and i think a lot of the "blurred lines and redefined words" come from her defending her husband and bill wordsmithing in the monica trials while he searched for a technicality to address his behavior. but she got through the legal system and that *is* our system. at this point we need to let it go and move on. carrying around past hate is killing us in search of some retro-active justice we're never going to see to our satisfaction anymore.

i think by and large both sides dig for technicalities to be right in these times, not dig deeper to see if what we're defending is right or what we *all* want, long term.

i know good people who support hillary so i have to rethink at times. it doesn't make me like her as much no. but it does help me understand the hate trump gets cause he doesn't wordsmith. his vocabulary won't let him. so he is easier to hate. but that doesn't make it right to target him for more than who he really is.

does he hate america? almost all of his actions to date are pro-america, not globalist. i think you'd have a hard time proving he hates this country when he's pissing off the world for our overall best interests as he and many see it.

if you didn't hate him with the white hot passion of a thousand dying suns all crying out to be free in an interstellar explosion of the eons you'd see that.

thanks for the good chuckle Iceberg! i could not have said it in a more descriptive way, myself!!!! :lol::lol:
i used it a lot to describe my hate for hillary, so i figured it would work for you.

rest assured i hate her. i think she belongs in jail and i think a lot of the "blurred lines and redefined words" come from her defending her husband and bill wordsmithing in the monica trials while he searched for a technicality to address his behavior.

i think by and large both sides dig for technicalities to be right in these times, not dig deeper to see if what we're defending is right or what we *all* want, long term.

i know good people who support hillary so i have to rethink at times. it doesn't make me like her as much no. but it does help me understand the hate trump gets cause he doesn't wordsmith. his vocabulary won't let him. so he is easier to hate. but that doesn't make it right to target him for more than who he really is.

does he hate america? almost all of his actions to date are pro-america, not globalist. i think you'd have a hard time proving he hates this country when he's pissing off the world for our overall best interests as he and many see it.

They whine 24/7 that Trump's "nationalist" views are pissing off the world, then they claim he hates America.

rest assured i hate her. i think she belongs in jail and i think a lot of the "blurred lines and redefined words" come from her defending her husband and bill wordsmithing in the monica trials while he searched for a technicality to address his behavior.

They whine 24/7 that Trump's "nationalist" views are pissing off the world, then they claim he hates America.
the world needs to be pissed off sometimes. i just can't wait until we're and run out of energy to be pissed.

Well iceberg, regardless of politics, I will agree with you, it doesn't matter which party meddles with the levers of the establishment/bureaucracy/Deep State, when that happens, it becomes a threat to everyone's freedom and the very foundations of our liberty.

Spooks Spooking Themselves

Well iceberg, regardless of politics, I will agree with you, it doesn't matter which party meddles with the levers of the establishment/bureaucracy/Deep State, when that happens, it becomes a threat to everyone's freedom and the very foundations of our liberty.

and that is my main point.

the more this is "justified" the more it will be used and abused moving forward. while that may work for a set crowd today, it likely won't tomorrow. we need to reel this all back in, not for the sake of a person or party, but for us all.

Recorded, documented history:

Obama and his 3rd-World Goose-Steppers illegally spied on American citizens, illegally spied on reporters, illegally spied on the media, illegally spied on U.S. Senators, illegally spied on USSC Justices illegally spied on the opposing political party's Presidential candidate and his team during an election, and illegally spied on the newly democratically elected President as part of their collaborated Conspiracy to effect a treasonous political coup to remove the President from office.

And let's not forget this President's illegal weaponizing of the IRS and illegally using it against citizens who legally opposed his re-election, citizens he was supposed to be representing as well but referred to as his 'political ENEMIES'.

For years the CIA has operated in secret. But so have some committees of Congress. Some of this behavior is necessary for the security of the nation and we must accept that as citizens.

Is it a product of good intentions? If we one day it is discovered Trump&Co did in fact collude with Russia's attacked on our democracy, they will be hailed as heroes. If not, then the actions of the few need to be investigated and when warranted prosecuted.

It is too soon to make judgments, and the impact of conspiracy theorists does not aid in making proper ones. The speculation from both sides of the aisle is just that, and some of this is belied by facts in evidence.

It is too early to call for the Mueller Investigation to be stopped, and the efforts to do so by Trump&Co., Nunes and the House Committee should be troubling to all American Citizens. That it is not, is a sign that partisanship has become toxic and The Congress must heal itself. Sadly, that will require new leadership, for what we have today is at best ineffective.

For years the CIA has operated in secret. But so have some committees of Congress. Some of this behavior is necessary for the security of the nation and we must accept that as citizens.

Is it a product of good intentions? If we one day it is discovered Trump&Co did in fact collude with Russia's attacked on our democracy, they will be hailed as heroes. If not, then the actions of the few need to be investigated and when warranted prosecuted.

It is too soon to make judgments, and the impact of conspiracy theorists does not aid in making proper ones. The speculation from both sides of the aisle is just that, and some of this is belied by facts in evidence.

It is too early to call for the Mueller Investigation to be stopped, and the efforts to do so by Trump&Co., Nunes and the House Committee should be troubling to all American Citizens. That it is not, is a sign that partisanship has become toxic and The Congress must heal itself. Sadly, that will require new leadership, for what we have today is at best ineffective.
that may well explain trump and RUSSIA but what about the original post where it was the CIA and *not* trump and he did it anyway?

what about bush making this possible to begin with?

the concern should be more what we're allowing our gov to do in order to protect it from itself at this point.

that may well explain trump and RUSSIA but what about the original post where it was the CIA and *not* trump and he did it anyway?

the concern should be more what we're allowing our gov to do in order to protect it from itself at this point.

Those are legitimate questions; allegations need evidence and when things which are asserted as existing, such has the "Deep State", or "lock her up", such rhetoric creates a fog which obstructs the debate and honest inquiries.

Those are legitimate questions; allegations need evidence and when things which are asserted as existing, such has the "Deep State", or "lock her up", such rhetoric creates a fog which obstructs the debate and honest inquiries.
100% agreed. when people go all ballistic on EITHER SIDE, we all lose and people are given a lot of room to move in ways we really don't want them to simply because of all the confusion and arguing going on at the time.

Forum List

Back