obama and Liberal Dems Have Killed the AMERICAN Dream!

GISMYS

VIP Member
Mar 4, 2013
obama and Liberal Dems Have Killed the AMERICAN Dream! Once Americans dreamed of a job,a family and a home.FOR THIS NEW GENERATION,YOU CAN FORGET THAT.YOU ARE JUST DREAMING!!!

OBAMA AND LIBERAL DEMS = PRO ABORTION,GAY MARRAGE,SEXUAL PERVERSION, TAX AND SPEND, MORE DEBT,THEY ARE ANTI GOD,FAMILY, CHURCH,MILITARY AND ARE RUIN OD THE USA!!!! obama and Liberal Dems Have Killed the AMERICAN Dream! Once Americans dreamed of a job,a family and a home.FOR THIS NEW GENERATION,YOU CAN FORGET THAT.YOU ARE JUST DREAMING!!!

SO!! ARE YOU A MEMBER OF THE NEW GENERATION= UNDER 25 YEARS OLD??? IT is the new generation of americans who have had their dreams shot down by obama and liberal dems.

Americans are not going back to white evangelical 1950s entitlement.

That's over: forever.

The usa economy in ruins,no jobs,huge national debt that can never be paid back OBAMA IS CLUELESS!!! CLUELESS ON THE MILITARY, ECONOMY,MID EAST,ISRAEL,SYRIA,IRAQ,AFGAN= CUT AND RUN!!!

SO!! ARE YOU A MEMBER OF THE NEW GENERATION= UNDER 25 YEARS OLD??? IT is the new generation of americans who have had their dreams shot down by obama and liberal dems.

My stepson is doing well, in fact he had to decide between two different jobs. He accomplished this by putting in numerous applications at many different companies. He's going to turn 24 next week. Maybe you are not going for a marketable skill? It's pretty weak to scapegoat other people for your own failings. Look in the mirror before you accuse someone else of messing up your "dream".

Good luck!

My stepson is doing well, in fact he had to decide between two different jobs. He accomplished this by putting in numerous applications at many different companies. He's going to turn 24 next week. Maybe you are not going for a marketable skill? It's pretty weak to scapegoat other people for your own failings. Look in the mirror before you accuse someone else of messing up your "dream".

Good luck!

ROFLMAO!!! SO YOUR GRANDSON IS DOING GREAT??? HOW MANY GRANDSONS ARE looking for a job?? on wellfair??? back home with mom and dad?? on the streets!!!

obama and Liberal Dems Have Killed the AMERICAN Dream! Once Americans dreamed of a job,a family and a home.FOR THIS NEW GENERATION,YOU CAN FORGET THAT.YOU ARE JUST DREAMING!!!

Who told you this the lord? Seeing as how you can't use logic to prove god exits, I doubt you'll have any logic behind this fantasy either.

The Republicans hate social security, medicare and unions. How did we have such a big successful middle class after ww2, never seen before in human history such a successful society? Oh yea, civil rights, workers rights, labor laws, unions, etc.

Back in the day before Reagan started the process of killing unions, you could leave home at 18 and go work for a union making the equivalent of $17 hr today. Today you can go get a job at McD's or Walmart for $8 hr. The GOP love this. The GOP sent all the high paying labor/union/manufacturing jobs overseas. They love it that those jobs came back at $10 hr.

This is why religion has to die. It makes people really stupid. Gismys is probably in the top 10 of dumbest people on USMB. The lord. :cuckoo:

Today we see the GOP dream. Survival of the fittest. Paying labor as little as possible and giving the ceo's all the profits. Want to make more money? Fuck you go start a business. Don't expect to do well as a worker bee. This is the GOP's dream. Cut/renig on pensions, cuts to ss security, medicare. Meanwhile corporations are getting all the tax breaks and swimming in profits. Care to give the employees some profit sharing? Fuck no.

We are living the American Dream. The Republican dream. It could only get better if tea baggers or libertarians were in charge. Better for them that is. Worse for us. But don't worry, the lord will make things right. Don't complain about your station in life. God will take care of you later. The meek shall inherit the earth later. For now just bend over and take it.

The usa economy in ruins,no jobs,huge national debt that can never be paid back OBAMA IS CLUELESS!!! CLUELESS ON THE MILITARY, ECONOMY,MID EAST,ISRAEL,SYRIA,IRAQ,AFGAN= CUT AND RUN!!!

The sky is falling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

glenn-beck-crying.jpg

Come on man! Pull yourself up by your bootstraps. There's opportunity everywhere! If you have a negative attitude you will have negative results.

And wasn't it Bush and the deregulations of the mortgage and housing industries that crashed the economy? Didn't Bush send 700,000 jobs a month overseas? Actually passed laws that gave corporations tax breaks for going overseas. If that wasn't on purpose to kill unions and the American economy, I don't know what is. Those people had good paying jobs before their jobs went overseas, good homes until the housing bubble crashed. A lot of people say the GOP did it on purpose so they could destroy unions and basically pit American workers against workers in china, mexico, india. So basically fuck you idiot. You are as stupid as they come. The rich have never been richer. So keep voting GOP so they can get even richer and they can shift even more of the tax burden onto your sorry god fearing ass.

Good luck!

ROFLMAO!!! SO YOUR GRANDSON IS DOING GREAT??? HOW MANY GRANDSONS ARE looking for a job?? on wellfair??? back home with mom and dad?? on the streets!!!

LOL, maybe you should learn to read first! I'm sure that a minority of them are looking for a job, on welfare, and living with their parents.

When we said Bush was ruining the American dream you guys said we needed to go back to school and get a better education or start a business. You clearly didn't take your own advice. So Obama didn't screw up, you suck. The economy is doing better and better every month. You are one of those abortion republicans who votes against your own financial interests because of god/abortion. I don't give a fuck if everyone gets an abortion as long as I make $100K plus a year. Got that dingbat? And if your life sucks, maybe you need to pray more. And you need to realize that Bush caused the mess we are in, even today. And if you don't like how Obama is handling it, too fucking bad. Clinton handed Bush a surplus and Bush handed Obama a mess. Maybe you shouldn't have voted for that shit head bush just because of abortion. Do you see why us god haters persist? Believing in god makes you really fucking stupid.

When we said Bush was ruining the American dream you guys said we needed to go back to school and get a better education or start a business. You clearly didn't take your own advice. So Obama didn't screw up, you suck. The economy is doing better and better every month. You are one of those abortion republicans who votes against your own financial interests because of god/abortion. I don't give a fuck if everyone gets an abortion as long as I make $100K plus a year. Got that dingbat? And if your life sucks, maybe you need to pray more. And you need to realize that Bush caused the mess we are in, even today. And if you don't like how Obama is handling it, too fucking bad. Clinton handed Bush a surplus and Bush handed Obama a mess. Maybe you shouldn't have voted for that shit head bush just because of abortion. Do you see why us god haters persist? Believing in god makes you really fucking stupid.

YES!!! GOD IS FIRST IN MY LIFE AND MONEY IS A FAR DOWN THE LIST OF WHAT IS REALLY IMPORTANR!!! BUT YOU???!!! truth?

YES!!! GOD IS FIRST IN MY LIFE AND MONEY IS A FAR DOWN THE LIST OF WHAT IS REALLY IMPORTANR!!! BUT YOU???!!! truth?

My health is first then $ security. Since this is all there is and when you die that is it, I want to be able to retire when I'm 62 and enjoy what time I have on earth.

Ok, so since money isn't important to you, stop making up fake arguments about the democrats when all you really care about is abortion. Fucking idiot.

What kind of car do you drive? How much is your home worth? What do you do for a living?

My health is first then $ security. Since this is all there is and when you die that is it, I want to be able to retire when I'm 62 and enjoy what time I have on earth.

Ok, so since money isn't important to you, stop making up fake arguments about the democrats when all you really care about is abortion. Fucking idiot.

What kind of car do you drive? How much is your home worth? What do you do for a living?

Another fool said the same 2000 years ago!!!=== JESUS SAYS==spoke a parable to them, saying: “The ground of a certain rich man yielded plentifully. 17 And he thought within himself, saying, ‘What shall I do, since I have no room to store my crops?’ 18 So he said, ‘I will do this: I will pull down my barns and build greater, and there I will store all my crops and my goods. 19 And I will say to my soul, “Soul, you have many goods laid up for many years; take your ease; eat, drink, and be merry.”’ 20 But God said to him, ‘Fool! This night your soul will be required of you; then whose will those things be which you have provided?’

21 “So is he who lays up treasure for himself, and is not rich toward God.”
LUKE 12:16-21

Americans are not going back to white evangelical 1950s entitlement.

That's over: forever.

That's exactly what a good Communist Party member would say, Fakey.

What "entitlement" are you referring to, getting paid for working hard?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back